PERFECT ANGLE

youtube.com/watch?v=v1HfnX9BGqY

Other urls found in this thread:

departmentofmemes.com/article/protesters-attacked-charlottesville-drivers-car-baseball-bat/
youtube.com/watch?v=pbWE-j9WGoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jXasif5BGNY
hooktube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
vindecoderz.com/pdf/2B3CJ4DV8AH111921.pdf#toolbar=1&navpanes=0&scrollbar=1&page=1&view=FitH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walker's_Run
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is one of those instances where I really wish he had a dashcam!!

lmao

So we pretty much all agree this was intentional now? That angle proves he was speeding before the crowd even got to him

departmentofmemes.com/article/protesters-attacked-charlottesville-drivers-car-baseball-bat/

So do we pretty much agree we're being invaded by leftist shills that ignore evidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=pbWE-j9WGoQ

Yes, it was intentional. I was pretty upset about it last night, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter.

In fact, you never heard about the ANTIFAggot physically assaulting people in their marches. And you didn't hear anyone in the news try to link those car crashes with Muslims.

It's just interesting to see how the media spins a story. None of it really means much, it shouldn't have happened, but it was bound to eventually.

Everyone I've posted this to that I've suspected of being a ShareBlue faggot hasn't responded. You can clearly see someone hit the car with a bat before he speeds up, explain this.

*speeding away from attackers who catch up to him when he crashes

It doesn't help that he was at the rally himself

It's going to come down to whether or not he was premedicated. Blood tests will give us the truth.

>doing the speed limit
>protesters are illegally blocking road
>have been harassing and damaging cars the whole day
>expect you to stop for them
they got what they deserve and I wish more died

Imagine being so stupid to run up behind the car

If he used a truck he could have get at least 50 deads

>It doesn't help that he was at the rally himself
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I could say it doesn't help that ANYONE is there.

>It's going to come down to whether or not he was premedicated. Blood tests will give us the truth.
Blood tests? What? You're not making any sense. I showed you absolute proof of the car being attacked before he hit the crowd and I want you to explain that.

WOW

Quite a shame there was only one

fuckin darwin award on that commie that runs up behind the car just as it is in full reverse and then later get smashed and crushed

>mfw

this
i dont know what these retards expected. Even if it was a false flag I'm glad they got splattered.

also

fuck this nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=jXasif5BGNY

Hilarious how fast that peaceful protestor was able to start retaliating against the car with a club

They're going to test his blood to see if he had any medicine in him which might have made him drive into the crowd..

If so, then he'll get premedicated murder

>They're going to test his blood to see if he had any medicine in him which might have made him drive into the crowd..
What in the FUCK are you talking about? What reason do you have to suspect this?

Again, I showed you proof a bat hit the car before he sped up and you STILL won't even say anything about it.

Other vids show him slowing down further up the street only to slam on the gas when some antifag smashed his car with a bat. He accelerated down the street, didn't see the stopped car further ahead, crashed into it, the mob swarmed him, and he switched into reverse and sped away.

A tragic accident incited by violent "protesters"

>antifa retards instinctively run up behind the car after it just got done running people over to weakly hit it with sticks only to get mowed down as it backs up

>can actually hear the thuds of them hitting the car
>my dick can't get any harder

EUROBEAT WHEN?

Premedicated murder is a type of sentence handed down by the court

Read a book you fucking leaf

>Again, I showed you proof a bat hit the car before he sped up and you STILL won't even say anything about it.
>Again, I showed you proof a bat hit the car before he sped up and you STILL won't even say anything about it.

DEJA VU

He wasn't hitting the car, he was just dabbing :v)

>department of memes
Are we supposed to take that website seriously?

Disgusting trash, look at them attacking the poor guy's car with baseball bats, no wonder he was scared for his life, bunch of dirty thugs.

here's a longer version, with more of the aftermath
hooktube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

the white car that was rammed from behind by the black car has an interesting coincidental license plate, visible around 3:21 and at the end

Yes, focus on the website where the video is hosted and not the actual video itself... makes complete sense. I don't know how you people live with yourselves, you have absolutely zero integrity. You'd rather paint a picture and trick yourself into thinking your right then to just critically study evidence of what happened to get an idea of what actually happened.

I could understand it if you just admitted you're on a certain side.

That's what you get for jaywalking! Sidewalks exist for a reason!

Full equipment list from vehicle's VIN here:

>vindecoderz.com/pdf/2B3CJ4DV8AH111921.pdf#toolbar=1&navpanes=0&scrollbar=1&page=1&view=FitH

So why you dont link the website the video is hosted instead of department of memes

This. Or it was a CIA false flag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walker's_Run
So, mr gilmore is in a band that collaborates with Sub-Saharan and North African musicians? he works with the band before taking a long-term hiatus in 2002 when their founder began his professional career as a United States Foreign Service Officer which takes him to long-term posts abroad. During Gilmore's stateside posts, the band reunites and invites new fans to local shows.
Seems like a good cover for a covert asset running b/w africa and us.

Why don't you stick to the facts instead of bending reality to your retarded view? The video shows a bat attacking the car.

Done. End of story, you can't deny reality as much as you try.

I absolutely understand why he backed up so fast. They were busting down his windshield with bats and would have killed him the instant they got their hands on him. I'd be fearing for my life, too.

But the way he accelerated into them to begin with is suspicious. Although I've heard people say someone hit his car with a bat even before that. Which I believe, because these cretins don't care about personal property or public safety.

>He wasn't hitting the car, he was just dabbing :v)

Post yfw the clown was CIA

>premedicated murder

I am asking why you linked to a fucking website called department of memes instead of whatever site the video is hosted

Anyone else getting the feeling that the front windshield was bulletproofed? It had the force inertia of an entire human body slammed onto it and it webbed similarly to reinforced glass. The back window has a good reference because a half-assed bat swing pebble'd it.

There's a webm showing some tool with a white sign or banner attached to a flag lean in to smack the back of his car right before he accelerates

>more worried about where the video is hosted than the video itself
This is why nobody can take any of you seriously. You have to be a pathological liar and moron.

Good upskirt shot at 0:28

Just noticed typo at bottom

>hooktube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
I got it all on footage.....fucking dumb nigger

1) What was Charlotteville rally about?
2) Can someone give me a link to the event and offer a TL:DR?
3) Was it lawful for leftists to block the street?

The road was blocked in advance for the protest idiot.

But keep trying to spin this into something positive, the driver was an idiot and this whole event does nothing but make Trump look a lot worse in the eyes of the public.

From the way they were running, it looked like they were chasing it before he hit the people.

lol those guys running up to the back to get some smashy-smashy in only to get squished on the reverse plow

>The band sold thousands of copies of their eponymous debut CD Walker's Run before taking a long-term hiatus in 2002 when their founder began his professional career as a United States Foreign Service Officer which takes him to long-term posts abroad.[2] During Gilmore's stateside posts, the band reunites and invites new fans to local shows.[3] In the interim band members have continued separate musical careers, including collaborations with Sub-Saharan and North African musicians and reggae fusion to producing bluegrass records.
>After serving in Africa with the U.S. Foreign Service, Gilmore created the musical group Kantara, an Arab-Appalachian collaboration that earned him an award from the U.S. Secretary of State for its cultural impact.

>You can clearly see someone hit the car with a bat before he speeds up, explain this
Because he's drivining into a fucking crowd of people and not slowing down?

Ha,ha ha ha fuck them. look at the baseball bats peacefully protestors indeed.

whoever it was that ran up behind the car only to get sandwiched between the parked car when it reversed is probably regretting it

Shame he didn't get out of the car with AR with a 60rd drum and start blasting

front windshields dont shatter, you dolt.

a force applied with a small hard surface area will do more damage than the same force applied with a large soft surface area.

>gets hit before he gets near the crowd
Got about an entire 5-8 foot space between the car and the crowd when the guy hits the car.

Try again

Any news on the chopper?
how did it go down? What did the 2nd chopper seenn?

Looks like he was slowing down right as he got hit, but it's hard to tell.

Fucking based. That driver is a hero.

woah there buddy calm down eh? jus wanna know where the vid is hosted no need to start an impolite exchange here

I am not discrediting the content of the video. Why did you personally decide that department of memes was the best site to use

In the full video, it shows the car going slow when the guys hits it.

He could have killed way more if that was his intent.

Where is the fat lady who died here?

Also is there any news about that guy's hip that was pinned between the two cars?

Link won't load but every angle I've seen disproves that he was hit with a bat until it was clear that he was trying to murder people.

Wait a minute.... didn't pennywise show up during violent events, often in the form of a clown? Signifying increased periods of death and violence? And he caused the events to be more horrific than they would have been, causing people to do things they didn't think they were going to do. Isn't the new IT about to come out?

@137304662
>Why did you personally decide that department of memes was the best site to use
It's a non-argument and a perfect way for you to not talk about the content of the video.

no more (You)s for you

A car of peace hitting a peaceful protest!

try again misinfo spreader

SHIIEEEET NIGGUH

Someone photoshop pennywise in place of that clown!

I literally said that I am not trying to disprove the video. Why are you being so autistic about this

@137305198
You just won't talk about it, that's why you're a shill.

The best part is the shitstain antifas who went to smash the window in, and then got ran over when he backed up.

Ok. I get it. Someone hitting your car is the perfect reason to drive it into a crowd, severely injure people, and instead of getting out of the car to help people back up and severely injure another number of people.

>5-8 foot space
Where the fuck was this guy driving to at this speed? Why would you, a white supremacist, deliberately drive your car into a street you know antifa is protesting? At this speed?

How did the other two cars get there?

this is bredy gud

>it shows the car going slow when the guys hits it.
Yeah there's a car in front of him and maybe he doens't want to kill himself.

>Someone hitting your car is the perfect reason to drive it into a crowd
It's a reason to think, "Shit, these people have weapons and are attacking me so I better get the fuck out of here."

Do you know what flight or fight response is? Do you know what adrenaline is?

>Where the fuck was this guy driving to at this speed? Why would you, a white supremacist, deliberately drive your car into a street you know antifa is protesting? At this speed?
Why are you presupposing he's a white supremacist terrorist despite not knowing all the facts?

Front windshields are designed specifically so that they wont shatter upon impact. It'll crack and objects can pass into it, but they're designed to hold together for safety reasons.

I agree, I almost didn't click on it because it sounded hella disreputable

That guy that gets caught between the SUV and the car when it backs up got fucking rekt

You can almost hear his hips and pelvis snapping

>people armed with baseball bats swarming your car
>get out
Unironically kill yourself

Kek this is my YouTube channel.

Are seriously this stupid or are you trolling? That shithole site doesn't doesn't fucking work. Why not post the video somewhere that is proven to work? Fuck you and fuck your site.