B T F O

B T F O

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/
youtube.com/watch?v=YrUM3jnrHRE
youtube.com/watch?v=yemZVaT614g&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck? Is he really insulting a dead american? This is not okay, we do not stand with that racist piece of shit.

Stfu fig

go a link? lol would love to read

based

that's just pour journalism

Top Kek

Ye post link or text

dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/

>can't defend murder
>so have to turn around and try discrediting the victim to try to justify it

Whoa... so this is the power of the alt-right...

that's how you lose support

What the fuck is wrong with you? Internet edgy shit won't reach the masses. Do you think the NSDAP would insult their own national dead citizens like this?

You are a bunch of mongoloids if you think this is okay for any movement to make a public statement of.

What the fuck

Fuck off Shill, if white people want to unite to fight for their own survival thats okay

>pour

your fat whale bitch died like a fat CUNT LMAO

The article is correct. There's no reason for any of us to mourn the woman. She was our enemy.

"A Dodge Challenger is a fast car. Fat people like Heather fatty fat are slow, slow, slow.

In the video, you can clearly see that most people dodge the charging Dodge. Heather was unable to dodge the Dodge, because she was “just too fucking fat to really move much at all,” according to one observer."

where the fuck do you think you are?

if you want clean jokes go to reddit you fucking monkey soup eating nigger

this article has to be some sort of satire

Words cannot describe just how 12 years old you sound

Dodge driver dindu nuffin, he a gud boi

I hope shadman will draw her desu.

It's not satire, but it is dripping with humour. The quotes are largely fake, and the article is exaggerated, but the author is serious when he says that the victim was worthless and an enemy.

Dailystormer is a honeypot for stupid white kids.

Who is this we you speak of

Who is she in the video? I honestly never see her in any of the angles

Literally everyone is a shill or honeypot to you retards.

You can't murder commies.

and Sup Forums isn't?

LMAO somebody post Benny G anglin cartoons

>making fun of the dead

Sad that anyone would think a comment like this is ok.

The problem in this is accepting any kind of responsibility for or acknowledging the involvement of any right winged individual in the accident that may or may not have been a CIA plant.

Don't try to rationalize what happened or make excuses. Just ignore it because it had nothing to do with the rally.

But feel free to laugh at the childless coalburning roastie antifattie in her 30s

Don't you have some child abuse to ignore?

>Whatever you think of the driver, it is clear that his actions saved us a lot of money. The costs of the food alone to sustain a woman of this size for another 49 years would be astronomical.

The article is "edgy" but it's self aware and surprisingly good

>communist
>american
McCarthy was right, theyre everywhere and they infected society. There is a reason the """moderates""" and leftist had to shut him down. There is always a reason.

Ah yes, this sure will help the alt right look even better in light of the recent events.

>can't defend murder
You can only murder people.

This was animal abuse.

YOUR MINDLESS CHANTS SHOW YOUR BRAIN TO BE DEAD
HOW CAN YOU ALL BE SO EASILY LED?
YOU'RE FORCED WITH BULLSHIT, YOU THINK IT'S RIGHT
YOU'LL KEEP YOUR SECURITY, YOU'RE SAFE COZ YOUR WHITE
YOU'LL NOT BE NEEDED, JUST PAWNS IN THEIR GAME
THE TABLES WILL TURN, YOU'LL BE TREATED THE SAME
MIDDLE-AGED BUSINESS MEN WILL SEIZE THE POWER
YOU'LL REALIZE TOO LATE YOUR DREAMS HAVE TURNED SOUR

If this article was written to make us white men look bad then congratulations. I don't like fat women but this is low.

That made preposterously little sense

>daily faggots.

Holy shit dude

>stormfags think this guy is on their side

hahaha holy fucking lol

Yes, I know. My 3-Dimensional shilling tactic is to tell everyone that it's a honeypot so that they'll call me a shill and then go there anyways.

>Kekistani

r*ddit is that way

>You are a bunch of mongoloids if you think this is okay

>uma delicia

Yes goy-err I mean fellow Aryan brother. Let us keep explicitly dehumanizing every one against us, that will help our movement and whites will wake up once they see how amazing we are!

Only stormfags read the daily stormer. What Anglin writes isn't going to hurt the "movement". I'm getting really tired of people who act like everything is all over now; the only way this marks the end of the alt-right is if the alt-righters start believing that themselves.

Fuck dude i know its wrong but i just love it :) My sides lol ha ha ha.

Andrew Anglin will be turned into soap in a 55 gallon drum with sodium hydroxide

Prepare to die nazi scum

lol america is shit and so are you

ahahaha this guy is insane I love him but he be crazy nigga

>Spencer and Southern are Jews
>Stormfront is CIA
>Daily Stormer is a honeypot

>fearing for his life as he gets mobbed
>road rage incident
How do you fucks not realize all of these "alt-right" groups are honey pots by now? Holy shit, they literally want it to have been done in cold blood.

Sure, it's not like tens of thousands of white children are groomed by pakis every year in your country and it's pushed under the rug.

This is what happens when you take a moment too seriously and cease to have a life

I refuse to believe that someone in a loving relationship & family would write this hatefull fagshit

Do not post the fucking daily stormfag on my board; I don't care what level of shitposting you're going for.

>Anglin has WH press credentials

>daily stormer
>classy as always

writing hit pieces against victims of terrorism, if this is what's going to save the white race, y'all deserve to go extinct.

The only way to stop this is to start fucking mass killing nazis

fat childless slut detected

commies aren't human though.

The alt right is controlled by (((them)))
>only a Jewish shill would go out of their way to discredit the movement by taking the piss out of a dead woman like this.
Driver was also a Jew.

Prove it and get it on ABC/NBC/CBS nightly news and maybe people will give a shit. Maybe people would give more shits about white children if they didn't grow up to be truck of peace drivers. All this proves is that Christians, Mudshits, and Jews are all the same filthy animals that need to be slaughtered. It's not about race, it's about religion.

I hope you stupid stormfags come to my state and hold a rally I'll run over every fucking nazi fuck you

>Who is she

>mvoe bitch, get out the way

suicide by nazi.

This. Commies get the bullet too.

nazis aren't human

eat the bastards.

That headline is so wrong. To be a slut means you must have intercourse with the opposite sex. There isn't a thing with a penis on this earth that would fuck that thing.

kys faggot

we're the master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=yemZVaT614g&feature=youtu.be

Fuck off leftypol

>260 pounds added to the dirt

Hope they burn here so there is less fucking mass

rape yourself pedo.

There is no master race.
The earth will rise up and swallow you nazis like they did before.

Haha oh fuck...

suck my aryan dick.

the guy who wrote this is literally pedophile subhuman garbage and childless himself. I can believe anyone would voluntarily be assosiated with stormfront untermenschen like him

Yeah, sure, let's all mourn because a leftists bitch died, we'll certainly be taken seriously!

>There isn't a thing with a penis on this earth that would fuck that thing.

the normies can't handle the banter
> this is terrorism btw for all your people that have lost the plot

do it.

>The left makes fun of Baron trump and wants to traumatize him so badly they get a free pass
>The left considers a 4 year old prince george to be a gay icon and no one bats an eyelash
You, you hang first, traitor.

only lemmings protest at intersections and freeways after the governor declares a state of emergency

Let Andrew Anglin come to my city, my state to hold a rally. I'll fuck him up

GET THE FUCK IN HERE Evidence that it wasn't a terrorist attack!

> you are like a little baby, watch this

closet faggot.

bitches in ditches.

Good goyim!

It's been proven. I don't understand what you're asking.

>says the kekistani

I definitely have problems with the Stormer but they aren't afraid to be edgy and are funny as fuck

Hail

I only see a woman and a eunuch. Oh you're adding credibility to my post, thanks aquafresh.

Oi vey!

up the ass. you flaming pile of donkey dick.