When did you realise identity politics are garbage and took the /Benpill/?

When did you realise identity politics are garbage and took the /Benpill/?

You can be a Conservative without being a racist piece of shit, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8&spfreload=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>jew

Has the Littlest Chickenhawk weighed in on Charlottesville yet?

>You can be a Conservative without being a racist piece of shit, you know
I was. but I somehow was still being called a racist piece of shit just for being conservative.

>race is irrelevant, we just need to focus on the facts

See how easy it is to promote 'small government', and low taxes, and libertarianism when your society is 40% white and 50% Hispanic.

Absolutely fucking delusional.

Is "American" not an identity politics?

identity politics is okay so long as it's about jews and maintaining the israeli ethnostate.

>You can be a Conservative without being a racist piece of shit, you know.
If I can't conserve the very foundation of my nation, then it's pointless to pretend that I can conserve anything else.

the influx of natsoc are controlled opposition shills paid by soros

>a jew who's conservatism is biased/limited by his ethnic background

I abhor identity politics. I truly do. But blacks, muslims, hispanics etc. all utilize them, so we must too. It's the same as being unnarmed during a war because guns are violent and bad.

As he's very critical of white ethno-nationalists, I'd be interested to hear how he justifies his support for Israel (as "the Jewish state").
Would he support open borders for Israel? I think he'd support immigration policies that keep the Jewish population as the majority.

How then can he detest white ethno-nationalists who make the same argument? He'd probably say "but it's the only Jewish state in the world" or something . . .

Seems pretty hypocritical.

These fucking twats are giving the antifa what they want, a martyr.

These MGTOW virgin losers dont seem to realize they have done nothing to fight culturla marxism.

Milo Yiannopulos, Ann Coulter, Stefan Molynexu, Ben Saphiro or Gavin McGinnes are donig their best to fight the Left and give a new generation of conservatives hope, and yet these fucking white supremacist want to take credit for the efforts others made.

Trump, Paul Ryan, Tommy Robinson and many others are condemning the attack and yet these fucking virgins from Stromfront dare to call everyone who disagrees with them "Kikes":

Listen to me, you nazi scum, you are the ones boycotting the arise of the Right and you are fuelling the Left with your ideology.

>blacks, muslims, hispanics etc. all utilize them, so we must too.
or we can just continue to redpill generation Z instead of blowing everything up

Good question. I've never heard anyone challenge him on this point.

>Ann Coulter
A black dick sucker.
>Milo Yiannopulos
A gay black dick sucker.
>Gavin McGinnes
Has mestizo children with his Native American wife.

>conservatives
>hope
now that's a joke

the current direction of the right is awful, but they've never had a good direction.

The USA weren't founded on the premise that it is a save place for only white people.

I agree with him to a point but the problem is that leftists have taken control of institutions. Until we can remove a lot of that control, we're fighting a losing battle. These people see anyone to the right of Lenin as a Nazi, so I'm skeptical that Ben's brand of conservatism can really make any inroads into these institutions.

>what is the Naturalization Act of 1790?
huh wow

>ben shilling for himself

Go home little man.

you don't even realize the irony of posting him in relation to that point.... notice how quiet he was about that bill regarding BDS? peculiar for a guy that claims to care so much about the first amendment, guess israeli stuff just conveniently gets a pass tho

> You can be a Conservative without being a racist piece of shit, you know.

Well said.

It's too bad that Sup Forums is indistinguishable from worthless nigger welfare queens so they demand special treatment by nanny state.

You have been all day here Moishe Maria Sheckelnar, your nose is a dead giveaway. Get gassed

I agree, but if every other group employs tribalist bullshit and is justified in doing so by the political consensus and the mainstream, I'm going to be do the same. Which is why it's hilarious that leftists are appalled that white people are mobilizing and speaking up about their best interests, they're the ones who turned groups against each other

>you contradicted yourself 4 years ago, checkmate

It might be funny, but if you think this is a legitimate argument then you are probably a moron. People also have biases, Ben himself is often open about his own biases, he probably has friends and family living in Israel that he cares about and increased anti-Israeli sentiment is a threat to them

>fucking white male (alt-right version)

does ben want millions of blacks in isreal?

why not?

is he a racist?

And this is the problem with the jew in a nutshell. As long as it doesn't affect him he doesn't care but he can play by whatever rules he wants.

America is a racist white ehtonostate

you literally cannot be a real conservative if you aren't racist

>There ish only one BAYSHED Benn

I took the Shapiro redpill a while ago and Agree with most of his positions
Then I found Sup Forums and took the black pill

Either way you'll be called a racists from the left because they think alt-right and conservative are the same thing

Ben's for people who aren't ready to recognize the two-party tyranny and the extent of social manipulation/engineering in the west, up to and including false flag events and the like. If you're in college and you still think the world is real rather than a false structure made of lies, Ben's your guy, but there's so much to actually learn beyond his well-formed arguments.

Maybe we just need to redpill Ben himself, but I imagine he'd be resistant to it.

Ben: When a leftist calls you a racist, just call them an idiot

Ben again: YOU AREN'T A ZIONIST?! FUCKING ANTISEMITE MUSLIM

"""Conservatives""", not even once.

/Benpill/ is the /bestpill/

I think Ben Shapiro is a talented apologist who is highly effective at shutting down leftists in debates because he comes to debates armed with detailed information, statistics, and facts.

That being said, this law school graduate turned e-celeb political commentator does not live in a fucking ghetto infested with violent degenerate black scum. I do.
I barely make over 30k a year. I live in a run down apartment that grows blacker by the month. When I moved in, it was mostly white working class families. They weren't necessarily well educated, but they were the hard working, decent salt of the earth. They've moved out. Blacks have moved in. They hang out in the halls, they loiter in front of the building. The complex reeks of Marijuana, malt liquor, and garbage. Loud rap music, screaming children, violent arguments and spats of domestic violence - the cops are there pretty frequently.

I used to smile and greet them as I entered the building. Just a simple " Hey how you doing?" Sometimes they would even smile and respond back. Not since Donald Trump got elected. They hate me. They hate everything about me just for being white, waking up and going to work every day and living a straightforward and trouble free life.

When I take my dog out for walks, black children taunt and yell and try to provoke my dog. Yesterday one was throwing sticks and branches at her and screaming in niglet speak while I was taking her out for a walk. I ignored them because I know that if I react these little shit niglets will go get their families.. which consists of a loud black mother and whatever number of unrelated black men are currently squatting in these tiny apartments.

I know now to keep my head down and avoid eye contact with them. I just quickly walk into my apartment and lock my doors. I walk my dog during daylight hours.

Cont.
I move to a better town in 2 weeks. I pray to God that this Charlottesville shit doesn't empower these fucking savages to try something to one of the few remaining white people who live in these apartments. I don't own the means for self defense at this time. Trying to save up enough money to arm myself to protect my property, my dog, my gf, and myself. 2 weeks. Just have to make it 2 more weeks.

yet you can't be a leftist without being a huge piece of shit. Weird how that works.

Shapiro has a high verbal IQ but his points are mostly bullshit if analyzed with any real rigor, part of this is jewish hypocrisy, part of this is cuckservatism financial shilling and part of it is an identiy where he believes himself to be morally superior to everyone because of his massive ego. He could be argued to be a child prodigy, but definitely not a genius by any metric, he just peaked early.

He is a hypocrite, and a fake moralist who would rather elect Hillary Clinton than Trump, because it would be better for his bottomline to rally against 8 years of a democrat ruler.

What does it matter what some people call you? Some people in the far right call everyone to the left of them (including people in the right) commies. It's just a minority that can't see the world beyond black and white.

What's wrong with Judaism? If you got bamboozled by a superior race you should just accept your inferiority and be glad you're allowed to go outside.

Otherwise you're literally BLM/Isis/antifa tier. Exactly the same. Rebelling against superior intelligence ruling you AS THEY SHOULD.

Yes and he's totally butt hurt about Sup Forums

Intelligence plays a part but the far greater role goes to asymmetrical allegiances:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8&spfreload=10

>Sabbath ended 10 minutes ago
>Shoah just started

Racists don't even realize how stupid they sound like.

His only mission is to conserve Israel. Don't fool yourselves, he's only partially defending you so that you keep sending aid to the (((Tribe))).

What's wrong with that? Whiteys are too stupid to do the same thing? Aww...

Do the same thing? Defend ourselves? Nah, we can do that. One commie dead and 19 other injured is proof of that.

He's better than you in everything.

Getting stuff from the top shelf

>I think Ben Shapiro is a talented apologist who is highly effective at shutting down leftists in debates because he comes to debates armed with detailed information, statistics, and facts.
And a gigantic pile of coke too, no one talks that fast without being on some blow