Political doxxing

So I was doxxed the fucker found daily stormer on splc and like a dumbass I had my name on there

welcome to the club
me and my two brothers have also been doxxed, be proud though. It's a badge of honor.

You dont think i might lose my job over this shit ?

nah you're fine unless you are a politician or something, if you get asked about it make sure you maintain 100% confidence in everything you say, people will respect that.

Im a custodian at a church the dumbass was stupid enough to message me and let me know he did it I have since made my Facebook private and took my name off stormer mainly just worried about my job

The SPLC's true purpose is to function as an extrajudicial Targeting center (Not unlike the TFTC). An identity of question is presented to the Southern Poverty Law Center, where the annalists there will apply whatever cookie cutter derogatory label that best fits. Once a label is established, a dossier will be created and presented to a relevant NGO for the purpose of political warfare. An example would be a blogger who espouses libertarian values and has a Gaston flag in the background. The SPLC will research the videos and cherry pick the most damaging viewpoints. An opinion on property taxes will suddenly get framed as the raving manifesto of the much dreaded Sovereign Citizen. A negative opinion of a politician will get repackaged as "White supremacist hate speech".

So basically it puts us out there like lambs to the wolves for slaughter

explain to us exactly what has happened

why were you doxxed and how did it happen

Yep, lost all respect for them after I learned that they had attacked Charles Murray.

idea: register accounts on daily stormer in the names of SJWs and make it look like they're crypto rightwingers

Once the Dossier is in the hands of a relevant NGO, it becomes their job to "Turn the Screws" as they would say. A potential employer will get notified that one of there employees is a "Sovereign citizen white nationalist racist with potential neo-reactionary tendencies". The employer will be pressured to terminate the employee in question. If the request is refused the relevant NGO will stage protests outside of the employers location and bring in damaging media attention. "X bakery harbors white supremacy, Boycott them"

As to why it happened I assume they are after us since Charlottesville how it happened is he messaged me telling me he hopes I die and he said " my nazi group is circulating " and he found my Facebook through my daily stormer which had my name on it pic related its the asshole who doxxed me

Maybe pry him for informormation to find out what NGO you are "circulating" in. Lawyer up and see if it is possible to preemptively file a restraining order against them

Well deserved :)

Don't worry, I'm sure your superior genetics will help you through it.

Did Latvia make this one?
Love that guy

I know lefties would applaud this, but that guy is going to kill at least one person.

Pfft look at the fuck it's obvious he's a damn piece of trash probably a dope head and besides the church I work for the pastor is a trump backer and they have been protested before because of anti gay sentiment so yeah

You inbred whites! You fucked up this time. Did you think anti-white rhetoric was bad before? You ain't seen nothing yet. I am a Google employee. We've been having emergency meetings all day. We are going to shame, guilt and belittle you stupid white men the likes of which you've never seen! We will delete your YouTube channels, your email accounts. Everything will be gone. The only thing anyone will read, watch or hear about whites is how disgusting, racist and limp dicked you are and there's nothing you can do about it!

Why would you use your real name on any politically controversial site?

Because I'm obviously an idiot

>We are going to drive keyboard warriors into violent revolution.

This really doesn't sound like you want the situation to calm down at all.