BANNON OUT SOON?

(((Jared and Ivanka's))) influence at work here...

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/steve-bannons-job-in-jeopardy-trump-suspects-him-of-leaking-2472208484.html
washingtonexaminer.com/anthony-scaramucci-white-house-staff-set-me-up-to-fail/article/2631389
politico.com/story/2017/08/11/kelly-considers-more-west-wing-changes-trump-241560
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-18/trump-resuscitate-campaign
politico.com/story/2017/07/21/steve-bannons-disappearing-act-240778
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once bannon leaves is there really a point? He in unironically /ourguy/ in the WH. Now this stupid rally is being attached to him somehow to make him a fallguy. Maybe Trump is just using him to make it seem like he is getting fired for leaking and not his connections, but still, he will be gone.

Lol remember when CNN tried to say Trump was a KKK member because David Duke endorsed him, then it back fired because people were sick of that type of strategy, then they said Trump grab's women by the pussy, again people saw through it because they had seen the Clinton's game before.

The left is losing. All this violence will do is inspire others and light the fire more.

>(((Jared and Ivanka's))) influence

that's Bannon's influence thats making you think that. He's been using Breitbart to smear other members of the Trump admin (even if it hurts Trump)

>Once bannon leaves is there really a point?

Miller and Sessions are still there.

Plus Trump was DEMOLISHING the Republican primaries long before Bannon ever came on. Trump doesn't need Bannon.

and it's Trump that wants to remove Bannon, not Jared or Ivanka

axios.com/steve-bannons-job-in-jeopardy-trump-suspects-him-of-leaking-2472208484.html

>President Trump has told close associates that he believes Steve Bannon is behind damaging leaks about White House colleagues, putting the chief strategist's job in fresh jeopardy, sources close to the president tell me.

>Trump has told associates he's fed up with what he sees as self-promotion by Bannon, who did not join the core team this week at the president's golf club in Bedminster, N.J.

washingtonexaminer.com/anthony-scaramucci-white-house-staff-set-me-up-to-fail/article/2631389

>Scaramucci also criticized chief strategist Steve Bannon for moving Trump too far to the right.

>Trump has to move "more to the mainstream," he said.

>When asked whether Bannon should be let go, Scaramucci responded that it was Trump's decision.

politico.com/story/2017/08/11/kelly-considers-more-west-wing-changes-trump-241560

> The role of chief strategist Steve Bannon has come under particular scrutiny in several conversations, particularly because he has a large staff, including an outside public relations expert, but no specific duties.

>He has heard a number of complaints about Bannon, who has remained in Washington during the president’s stay in Bedminster, and was displeased by a TV performance from Sebastian Gorka, a national security aide, who questioned Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s comments about the use of military force against North Korea. He has also been told of concerns that aides are given identical or competing assignments -- with no one sure who is in charge.

Honestly Jim Webb would be a much better fit for Trump than Bannon

roger stone is a kike provocateur

he's an economic populist/working class Democrat that is ideologically similar to Trump on everything from domestic to foreign policy. He would help Trump expand his coalition and turn the GOP into a working class party.

You can't argue that.

>Plus Trump was DEMOLISHING the Republican primaries long before Bannon

this is false, bannon came in and saved trump and his campaign. Dont ever forget this, or you will have a very hard time winning the online debate in the future

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-18/trump-resuscitate-campaign

bannon has to be the dumbest motherfucker ever. he's been hiding in a room in the wh for 8 months while the media been pushing that he's a nazi so that's the only thing people know him as. why hasn't been out doing speeches and stuff?

that was during the general election

again, way after Trump got their on his own terms

Without Bannon, hilldog would've already signed this country over to the bankers user.

Campaigning and governing are two very different things

>2016-08-18

yea, no thanks try again. You cant rewrite history to suit your needs, sorry.

>after Trump became Republican nominee

this article is about trump during the primaries as it relates to events immediately after. did you even read anything?

>Miller

Revenge.

Okay, you're right. My bad.

But my point still stands that governing is different than running a campaign. And for a "chief strategist", he isnt doing that well (look at articles above)

What the fuck is Roger Stone's endgame?

being a phony infowhore shit disturber

or maybe Bannon isnt as Based as this board tries to hype him up to be?

This. He should have left the White House and become a tv pundit.

>Trump doesn't need Bannon.

Bannon is the only person in the WH who doesn't have his head up his ass. If he's been leaking, he can get fucked, but... I don't buy it.

revenge for andrew is long overdue.

after watching "get me roger stone" on netflix the other day, it made it seem like his endgame is purely self promotion - of course it is a liberal made film so who knows.

I was gonna say hes working behind the scenes, but nothing has actually happened.

>spends entire thread shitting on bannon
>pretends bannon had nothing to do with trump getting elected
>no real argument proposed for his skepticism
this is either a paid shill or /ptg/retard trying to revision history again

>Bannon is the only person in the WH who doesn't have his head up his ass

hmm I wonder why you think that. It cant possibly be that Bannon has been leaking good shit about himself while smearing everyone else? It makes Trump's WH look chaotic.

If bannon does leave then it's for a reason that was agreed upon by trump and Bannon. If bannon does go he will just wind up in a place that will benefit trump anyway I'm sure

All because of your stupid alt-kike rally. Good job, dipshits.

Doesn't refute my point desu.

And Bannon worked for Goldman fucking Sachs, your point?

This

I've never wanted commie blood more in my life.

I do acknowledge Bannon played a big role in getting Trump elected. But at the end of the day, I want Trump to succeed. Because the future of populism and anti-establishment politics is riding on him. And Bannon has been fighting, not working with the team, and making Trump pander to the far right instead of expanding his coalition to bring in more supporters.

>inb4 people who didnt support Trump wont in the future

Trump flipped THREE states that went to Obama and Dems before. If he can reform his admin/GOP into a working class party (and remove people like Tom Price and Scott Pruitt from cabinet), he can become the new Ronald Reagan and sweep in a huge way in 2020.

Trump let's the bankers run the country and gets gullible faggots to believe he's fighting for them

Like father, like son

Bannon and Miller are literally our guys. Most of the propaganda is directed at Bannon, Miller and Gorka for anti-nationalist reasons.

Bannon helped Trump defeat the Bushes and Clintons. That was during the election. Now it's time for Trump to govern properly so he can gain accomplishments and prevent establishment types from infecting politics in the future. But it all hinges on how successful Trump is NOW.

You know Steve Bannon did things before he worked for Trump, right?

i think he's just has dementia. he made up so much blatant bullshit during the campaign. it didn't even seem malicious, just weird. like he would constantly say he was in contact with julian assange and making up all this bullshit assange was telling him in his imagination, and julian had to keep saying he never talked to roger.

without bannon we are all fucked, you fool. go listen to the man.

go read his writing. watch his speeches. jesus christ you are dense.

The better the counter-efforts to that nest of fucking vipers in Washington (which is basically just a lobbying zone with some nice architecture) the better off we are.

It's a sacrifice for Bannon to be there in the first place.

If Bannon leaves, then Trump can go fuck himself

Gorka is a cringey fag, and Bannon has been looking out for his own interests (see Time magazine cover and new Devil's Bargain book)

politico.com/story/2017/07/21/steve-bannons-disappearing-act-240778

>Bannon’s internal retreat has coincided with distance from other White House aides — most surprisingly Miller, a personal and ideological ally of many years. The two are “no longer working together in any substantive way,” according to a top White House aide.

>Miller has followed a divergent path, integrating himself into the White House’s staff and building a strong relationship with less-ideological figures like McMaster and Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, with whom he has developed an increasingly close relationship as the two have collaborated on dozens of presidential speeches and policy initiatives.

Miller at least is a team player who get professionally get along with people who he might disagree with.

How in the fuck pol resolve the cognitive dissonance here? You shat on civic nationalism the whole time and now you want the civic nationalist in the white house to stay?

How do you guys breathe?

>he can become the new Ronald Reagan and sweep in a huge way in 2020.

To what end? Without Bannon's influence and guidance, he'll just be a go-nowhere president like all the others.

>Sessions
is a far leftist.

Yeah, but he's using Trump's candidacy and presidency as a vessel to get his own ideas out and grow his own legend.

That's why Trump was pissed about the "great manipulator" Time magazine cover and the Devil's Bargain book. Bannon is trying to take credit for everything about Trump.

No.

>You

I hope you at least get paid to be this stupid.

If Bannon gets the boot, then I'm done with Trump.

Jared and Ivanka have been fucking with Trump for so long. It's sad that he hasn't disowned her yet. I can't say I could in his position.

It's almost like you have to work with the options you have available. Crazy, I know. I guess anything short of getting Hitler reincarnate into the White House would just be "cognitive dissonance", according to you.

Kys, nazi larper. Miller is the most right-wing guy in the white house.

>But no one threatens Bannon’s job security more than the man whose winning campaign he managed, particularly now that Bannon is back in the headlines thanks to the publication this week of Bloomberg Businessweek reporter Joshua Green’s book, “The Devil’s Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency,” which depicts Bannon as a driving force behind Trump’s campaign and the early stages of his administration.

>The president is "livid" about the book, according to the Washington-based insider, who said that he is "back to giving Bannon the cold shoulder" as a result.

Bannon is completely done.

This

>taking credit for trump
nobody thinks that except anti-bannon shills trying to establish the kushner regency.

>and making Trump pander to the far right instead of expanding his coalition to bring in more supporters.
So, you want him to pander to the left and say 'fuck you' to the base, the people that got him elected, and the platform he got elected on. Great plan.

unironically this, hate to sound like a concern shill but if Bannon's out then I'm out. Although I've been hearing this "bannon will be ousted any day now" shit for weeks if not months, so idk

If Bannon goes out it will be like this:
>they'll ask for Miller's firing
>Sessions firing
>Tillerson
others are not really on the radar, especially Ivanka or Jared which is obvious because they are leftists and were always publicly having leftist talking points.

Populism/nationalism doesn't start or end with Bannon. Trump needs people around him that can broaden his coalition (which is why I've been saying for him to bring on Jim Webb).

>Without Bannon's influence and guidance

Look where its gotten us so far. Trump is a lame duck as of now. He needs to change up what he's doing to get tax reform/cuts and infrastructure through.

> he'll just be a go-nowhere president like all the others.

Nah, because Trump isnt beholden to corporate donors like the others. He's free to do whatever the fuck he wants to do. That's why he can pull out of TPP and renegotiate NAFTA. No donor can stop him.

Name one thing that he made up.

>Look where its gotten us so far.

...into the White House? I'd say that's a pretty good result.

Haha holy shit Trump is literally going to fire his entire goddamn team before the end of the year. Has someone told him this isn't The Apprentice anymore, you're supposed to hire competent people that aren't garbage from the get go.

try reading the entire post

Broadening coalition =/= pandering to the left. Trump's base is not far right (unlike what this board wants to think). Big portion of Trump's base includes moderates, former Obama voters/Reagan Democrats and working class people.

The far right will always be with Trump. If Trump can work with Dems on healthcare, infrastructure and a couple of other things (like VA or whatever), it will give him leniency and a mandate to pursure hardline immigration policies and get rid of affirmative action. Because the more moderate of Trump's base will be satisfied with the other stuff Trump has done.

That's political strategy 101

yup

Dems and media have turned on Jared and Ivanka a long time ago

>people saw through it
Remember when white supremacists supported Trump no matter what so no strategy was ever effective in swaying them.

Your kind will "see through" anything. The same way you make up "false flags" and a dozen other flavors of damage control when a Sup Forumstard drives a Challenger of Peace through a crowd of people with their backs turned.

Your version of reality is prescribed to you through the lens of white supremacy, all of your logic is contrived backwards from that point.

It's all sourceless bullshit.

>Remember when white supremacists supported Trump no matter what

Commies and racist nonwhites support the (D) candidate no matter what, so what's your point?

>a dozen other flavors of damage control when a Sup Forumstard drives a Challenger of Peace through a crowd of people with their backs turned.

did BLM attempt damage control when a guy murdered 5 cops at a Dallas BLM protest last year? Did the democrats attempt damage control when a lunatic leftie shot up a GOP congressman and a bunch of his aides earlier this year? Fucking faggot with your selective outrage.

>Bannon out soon
holy shit haven't been hearing this for nearly 2 years already this is the end of trump and the nuclear codes

>then they said Trump grab's women by the pussy
He actually physically said that himself.

Without Bannon, it's a matter of days before Miller is purged. It'll be a total victory scenario for Kushner.

Then you can have the nice, kosher pro-Israel, pro-globalism Republican Party that your (((betters))) have in mind for you.

Bannon is OUT! Claims the nervous shill for the 7th time this year.

It's going to be literally fucking nothing just like last time.

>it will give him leniency and a mandate to
No, it won't. The left would just smile, accept Trump's and the right's surrender and wonder how we could be stupid enough to listen to you shills.

>let the left decide what you're going to do
>surrender some more
>this time, I'm sure it'll pay off
kys

read Kushner and Miller are friends. Miller actually works as part of team. Trump ran on hardline immigration policies. He's not going to change that.

bannon and miller are the only 2 that i have faith in at the white house, but bannon isn't going anywhere.
like stephen miller, bannon is mentally gifted. no way trump would toss him. it would've happened a long time ago.
fake news

didn't really call or for their ousting, the only ones that i saw saying fire Kushner were our guys

broadening coalition doesn't mean letting the left decide your agenda or going back on key promises. It means working to get things done and fight for issues where there's disagreement.

Trump ran on being a dealmaker and as being a former Democrat turned Republican. If anyone can break Washington gridlock, it should be Trump.

He's not a kike

Look at John Oliver or read any left MSM article about them now. They realized Kushner and Ivanka cant moderate Trump and are now calling them unqualified and for nepotism.

Same

>trump plugs another leaker

Goodbye very reliable DC source!

>broadening coalition doesn't mean letting the left decide your agenda or going back on key promises
When you're dealing with leftists, it does. Schumer won't accept anything less than complete surrender on everything.

Go away shill.

>Trump's base is not far right (unlike what this board wants to think).

BULL FUCKING SHIT! They aren't Nazi Stormtroopers but there is broad support for massive changes to reduce legal immigration boot the fucking illegals. Pivoting away from this to tax reform and infrastructure is NOT what the base wants. They want BOTH.

>sessions
kys faggot. sessions is not one of us. bannon is the only one there with any real smarts. they can trick the fuck out of trump real quick without someone looking out for him.

Is physically the new literally?

Roger stone doesn't have good sources. are you guys retarded.

Roger stone takes credit for things he doesn't do and insinuates shit that can't be verified.

and he fucking slays the press.

>The far right will always be with Trump.
>That's political strategy 101

After last year's election, this explains alot.

>according to these anonymous leaks
Trump thinks Bannon is the leaker

It's not like the Republican party and Mitch McConnell are any better. Their healthcare proposals are fucking disasters and go against what Trump ran on (not cutting Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security)

You realize pursuing tax reform and infrastructure doesn't prevent reducing illegal immigration? Trump needs to pursue the former early so he can time to pursue big changes in the middle of his term.

>bring in more supporters
like who you fucking retarded shill? republicans are just as bad as democrats. it's fucking republicans leading the russia probe that is now probing everything. trump has no allies. he needs to realize this before its too late.