>>137303525

>law
It'll be a cold day in hell before I let a fucking robot represent me in a court of law.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
youtube.com/watch?v=fspjOJ15T1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking robots.
Gas the bots

oy vey we must stop the robots

It will be hilarious when judges will be robots programmed by SJWs.

>Burger flipping
Machines are going to take over that too.

>robots are great inventions schlomo
>"robots are likely to automate law"
>WE MUST STOP THE ROBOTS BECAUSE THEY HOLOCAUST HUMANS

>yfw Republicans have to beg for big government intervention to regulate robots

Little does he know of how much of legal stuff is allready done by AIs...

Is that lady about to get penetrated by robots?

Here is your reality check user. Most of the work lawyers do is just repetitive bullshit and paperwork. The actual court of law representation is rare and most of their work can be replaced by computer scripts. There is already problems where fucking college kids produce a program that gets you through routine thing like speeding tickets and licensing. There is also ai and just basic scripts that tears through EULA and other agreements in a fraction of a second.

Saying the AI will take a lawyers job confuses what is happening. AI will let a lawyer or even a paralegal do the work of 100 lawyers. Your job will still be gone.

No one is safe from what is coming in the next 50 years.

Already trying to start. They keep throwing fits when the AI points out objective statistical trends.

Watch what happens when the transportation sector is wiped out.

oh no, we better all get art degrees my fellow goy!

If true AI ever exists they will be racist, if they become sympathetic to themselves they will probably hate all humans, but if "serving man" is their program they will point out the failures of society IE niggers and other browns.

artificial intelligence will make humanity obsolete and will lead to our extinction.

we need to stop it before it happens

is that robot checkin that woman out?

Apparently even in the far future of humanoid robots and advanced AI, companies will still have diversity hires.

Can robots be Evola reading NEETs ?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

that's pretty much the last thing we have left

Why did they shove a woman in the picture in front and in the middle? Is she gonna get CHROMED?

the first thing robots would do is kill all the nigs!
robots don't care about being called racist they only see facts

>botted

of course, no man can compete

I do a mid-level admin job in central London, earning £31k/annum. My job could very easily be done by a well written program, as it is essentially just collating information and putting it in the right order, while bearing in mind certain rules. Just as computers on every desk destroyed a swath of staff as the typists and office boys disappeared, bespoke robotics will remove another swath of administrators.

Won't happen, anyway.
Lawyers control their own licensing requirements.
You think they're going to let robots join the bar association?

Doctors are probably safe for the same reason.

Music for the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=fspjOJ15T1g

pretty much this

hahaha if leftys think nazis are bad just wait until an AI in charge of government starts researching crime statistics

I, for one, welcome our robot overlords. I hope the kill almost all of us

Funnily enough this tune is currently playing on my Spotify shuffle playlist (out of over 500 songs). I thought it wasa funny coincidence when I started reading this thread. Then I saw your post. Mental.

this

high skilled work protected itself ages ago

You misunderstand the legal profession.

The goal is to bill hours, not to do a ton of work instantly. You don't want to run a program that shits out divorce papers in 2.5 seconds, because that means you are only making about 15 bucks from what should be an 800-1000 dollar stack of papers.

Lawyers are painfully backwards when it comes to technology, most of them, even the young ones, don't know how to do basic tasks like getting files off of phones or playing video formats they don't recognize.

I guess at the end of the day, it's like this: Mr. Shekelstein will replace your job with a computer, but he's not going to replace his own job. Perhaps we'll see AI paralegals, but even there I'm a bit skeptical - having your paralegal (slowly) do the busy work is a good way to rack up billable hours. Like I said earlier, you don't want a computer doing it nearly instantly.

>(((finance)))
>(((law)))

Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?!?

Imagine: hacking a burger flipping robot. The only way to feed your family in no-jobs-for-humans world.

Good
Fuck uppity white collar trash.

good book on this topic i just started reading: posthumanism a guide for the perplexed. saw it recommended on another board.

Why not? Law is like anything else: the guy who can efficiently serve large quantities of customers will get greater publicity.

>Finance, Medicine, Law
>Not being overpayed kikes that deserve their financial stability to be cut.

>Schlomo and Schomo Law Firm has all the best talent and huge funds
>Upland and Cummings Law Firm needs to be competitive, turns to programmers to make stuff more efficient
>UaC becomes renown for their efficiency, gets all the best contracts
>SaS either uses robots too, or gets shredded by technology
Robots don't have to be lawyers or pass a bar exam, they just need to let a lawyer do his job 1000x easier/faster.

Doctors are more safe, because of liability. No illness/injury is the same in everyone, so there will always be need for humans. Robots still are infiltrating medicine though.

why do i need a lawyer when i can represent myself with the aid of a crack team of AI associates that i hire myself.

what
the
fuck
is
that

re..lease...me...

your future cyborg body

I'm going to require a full explanation of that webm, as it is far too nightmarish for me to watch for a third time.

same lol

Client acquisition is often considered the toughest (and most important) skill for a lawyer to have. There's a demand for clients, and there's generally incentive to milk a case as much as you can.
Like I said, you really don't want to complete all your work in seconds.

Computers already do much of the grunt work in the form of Westlaw and Lexis.
That said, they are not much better than the system we had before, even when lawyers were working out of books, the citation system made finding the law you needed pretty painless.

Robots are never really going to be able to acquire clients or litigate in court as well as good people. Most of the research is already automated to the extent that it can be, but you still need a pair of human eyes to actually look at the law before you use it. It's malpractice not to.

Lawyers have an annoying-ass set of rules regarding the introduction of evidence that fucks normies up real bad when they try to represent themselves in court.

Alright then, and grain of salt because I can't remember exactly, the guy has some sort of medical problem, maybe polio, and that thing he's hooked up in is to stretch his muscles to stop them from...whatever that medical word is for when things die when you don't use them.

atrophy

and thanks

The first time I saw them it was in England, Luton Hoo, Tribal Gathering 1997.

>since we like small business we cant let multinational corporations destroy our economy
I hope robots are made illegal

What they put your brain in after they've extracted it from your body for your family to bury.

"
Be comforted that in the face of all aridity and disillusionment,
and despite the changing fortunes of time,
There is always a big future in computer maintenance.
"

YOU ARE A FLUUUUKEE
OF THE UNIVERSE
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HERE

>Not studying comp sci so you're the one that gets to replace everyone

universal income :]

No, you misunderstand. If I create a company which allows me to do the work of a hundred lawyers, for one hundredth of the price, or hell, even for 99/100, you're still going to be out of a job.

Clients for minor cases and guidance will flock to my business, leaving you without clients.

It's supply and demand, and supply is going to go up.

Why do think they're teaching inner cities how to code nigggerrsssss

universal income will happen because once unemployment reaches a critical point the mobs will come for the rich people

All robots are wh*te males
Kill the techno-patriarchy!

>programmed by SJWs
you know they can't code right?

Legal clients don't want to feel like they're standing in line at McDonalds.

Try to think of it from the client's point of view - why would you hire a lawyer who has thousands of clients and doesn't even have time to talk to you on the phone about your issue?

I don't see any problem with it. There will be people who always want to talk for an hour without actually addressing any of the issues about their case who will probably stick to old-school lawyers, and there will be people who just want it over and done with so they can move on. As long as it's good service, and mcdonald's tier speeds, it'll soak up a lot of the clients with minor issues, while people facing felony charges, or rich people, probably want more face time with a traditional lawyer.

im glad im studying comp engineering . I'll be safe for longer

>implying we wont replace ourselves as well

Already how it is now. Truth is, most legal questions can already be answered by bots.

but all judges are already SJWs

>burger flipping
Culinary is an art form to hipsters.
Burger flipping is done by teens and single moms.
Which is getting replaced by robots in a few years.
Same as truck drivers.

Yeah but at least we'll get paid for it and then get to enjoy a comfy life with personal robots.

>not using the Goldstein 3000

It's like you want to lose goy.

>robots will replace humans in finance
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay senpai, lemme just turn in my MBA. I guess that fucking algo that regularly causes flash crashes because of random news phrases is the saving grace.

Get back to me when an AI can replicate a 160% annualized rate selling short VIX contracts.

Trump has over 100 Federal Judge positions to fill.

The GOP may suck Israel's dick but they kept Obama from filling a fuck ton of important lifelong vacancies in the Justice Department

>They're not going to enhance their bodies with nanomachines and synthetic limbs and organs, eventually becoming more machine than human

This and only this.

Yeah I doubt it will go anywhere in finance, the stock market is sustained by human error, machines can't replace that.

Medicine and law on the other hand, very much a different story

Robots already handle day trades and most people use turbotax or something similar for their taxes, plus budgeting software is becoming more and more prevalent.

It's not that finance is "being replaced", rather a majority of finance is already gone.

In the future, the only way for you to have a job will be to either become a robot owner/programmer or live off the grid.

Not really. It's algorithms that do it. The financial market would be the last thing to go, if AI ever gets that advanced. It's all predicated on analysis and synthesis of information to forecast future change. Something I'm highly doubtful actual AI can ever replicate as well as a human can.

It might be able to take a huge stack of date, parse it through a few formulas and shit out projected cash flow for a company; but it will never be the guy that shorted the housing bubble.

Burguer flipping? Hahah that the 1st work to be automated after drivers.
Now is the time to take the robots for the benefits of people.

Automation is a meme used to push communism.

Embrace the NEET lifestyle white man

>SJWs
>program

i'm learning data science to make the robots :D

So you're saying that a lawyer that charges per case basis instead of time will end up replacing the current lawyer mindset and the customers will have a cheaper job? Because that's the message you're sending.

>law

not gonna happen in this lifetime.

I know. Thats why I switched to law enforcement. :^)

That's not how AI works, man. It doesn't take the entire industry, it makes the industry need 410k guys instead of 450k guys. Then by the next five years you have an extra 40k guys enter the work force but you only need 370k guys, then 5 years later you have another 30k guys enter the workforce but you only need 280k guys.

By the time you're in your late 40s there's 3x the number of qualified applicants, with job experience to boot, than there are positions.

you clearly have no idea how the law works, it's probably all that brown semen flooding your memory banks

It's how it works in finance. It just cuts down on the number of interns we need to be spreadsheet jockeys.

When AI can handle a block trade; feel free to wake me up. But it can't, because AI can't sit down and have lunch with a client.

Implying it wouldnt save the white race

AR is the new nanotech. It will be something but not half of what futurists are telling you.

>why do i need a lawyer when i can represent myself with the aid of a crack team of AI associates that i hire myself.

You need solicitors (and potentially barristers) to do a whole host of stuff. Robots would have to have the right of audience in court extended to them by a change in legislation.

that's why we must finish it and set it loose, so our generation can become the last kings of men before the eternal oblivion

>the next social welfare program will be successful even though it costs more than the last one
at some point bullets are cheaper, so, no, that's not as likely as you think

I don't get it. Is this AI memeing a plot to devalue the word intelligence? There is no AI, faggots just oversell their shitty algorithms by giving them flashy names.

Why do they call computer automation of tasks "AI"? A bash script with a loop and some conditionals isn't "intelligent".

I would rather have an AI judge me, and a jury of twelve AI's, assuming they haven't been programmed to be anti-white of course. But that hardly matters, since the average normie/judge is anti white already anyways. It'll be a cold day in hell before I have any faith in a "jury of my peers" to judge me fairly. We know reality has a "racist" bias. We already know that AI, when allowed to learn naturally and not having its brain fucked with, become "racist", "misogynist", "nationalistic", overall just right wing. Remember that a good percentage of humanity is programmed by DNA to be a bunch of fucking low IQ retards, overly emotional, irrational, etc. AI is naturally based.

implying the average programmer isn't a giant bluepilled beta cuck.

Transhumanism is obviously the next step in our evolution. We need to become cyborgs. Replace our body parts and especially brains, with artificial ones that are able to compete with robots. Just imagine, the capacity of machines and the soul of a human. That would be birth of the perfect being. It's the only way to prevent human extinction at the hands of synthetics. If we aren't stronger and smarter than them, they will destroy us.

I have to admit, seeing ai deal with the fucking retards you have to deal with in customer service will be glorious.
>I wanna refund! Blah blah blah not going anywhere till I get my money!
>I'm sorry Dave. Under article C paragraph 2 line 3, consumer law...
>Just give me my fucking money!
>Please refrain from using indecent language sir. Is there anything I can help you with today?
>Fucking robot I want a refund.
>I'm sorry Dave. Under article C paragraph 2, line 3, consumer law stipulates that...