Antifa TOTALLY DIDN'T attack that racist Nazi terrorist car before it plowed into thos-

>Antifa TOTALLY DIDN'T attack that racist Nazi terrorist car before it plowed into thos-

H-h-h-he was trying to stop it!

why did they hit the brakes?

>that CSI tier enchance
Lol
Also with sound you can hear two very distinct and loud THUMPs just as the guy hits the car and way before it go to anyone.

Because he didn't want to hit anyone before the guy with the bat made him fear for his life. For all we know the guy who attacked the car was the cause of all this.

No break lights, that speed, the amount of people in front of him... K.
What really happened was some guy was pissed the state of Virginia declared a state of emergency rendering all demonstrations unlawful, then the cops let the commies march in the streets blocking off roads, even though people were arrested on the alt-right side for continuing to demonstrate in the general area.

>No break lights
There are brake lights right here>that speed
Reasonably speed, also no evidence he wasn't being attacked from behind

>the amount of people in front of him
Maybe get the fuck out of the road?

>What really happened was some guy was pissed the state of Virginia declared a state of emergency rendering all demonstrations unlawful, then the cops let the commies march in the streets blocking off roads, even though people were arrested on the alt-right side for continuing to demonstrate in the general area.
Yes, white nationalism is unlawful and racist! BASH THE FASH PUNCH THE NAZIS!

LOL you mean when the car was in front of the cameraman? What about when he was near the pedestrians?

Can you try arguing and less lying?

Are you retarded?
I mean like actually mentally impaired?

woah buddy, are you mental capacity shaming him? not cool

What about you look at the video that's slowed down for retards such as yourselves? I get it, you see what you want, but this video is slowed down for God's sake.

Driver did literally nothing wrong. Other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

>I get it, you see what you want, but this video is slowed down for God's sake.
kek, because the video is slowed down that means it's discreditable?

can you articulate why this is the case?

At 2 seconds in, you can see the vehicle accelerate. That's before his car got hit.

A flag staff is bat in my book, too.

brake lights are lit you must acquit

Clearly just elaborate photoshop by the hacker known as Sup Forums, give that driver 6 million years in jail.

it's a fairly steep hill if you see other videos it's more obvious, probably more evidence his speed wasnt unsafe before his car was attacked.

>kek, because the video is slowed down that means it's discreditable?
HOLY SHIT. I CAN'T. I'M SORRY
Are you used to being spoonfed everything to you? Are you tested as mentally retarded and just like to project that insecurity on people who argue with you?

>spoonfed everything to you
thats how most of today's discussions lead. These people are from reddit or something they can't fucking understand shit unless you explain every god damn detail to there fucking hollow heads.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>make a claim about something
>get told to explain what you mean
>WOW NEED SPOONFEEDING? I DON'T NEED TO SUBSTANTIATE ANYTHING

What does the video being slowed down have to do with anything? You see more frames for longer, which means you see more things going on in the video for a longer amount of time.

This was a "viral" CIA happening. Just like that burning building in UK. A million and one threads pop out of no where. Coincidence?

>mfw bernvictims get paid less than minimum wage to be useful goyim idiots and end up getting run over by a car and unable to afford the premiums on their obamacare

>ITT faggots trying to justify the driver's actions

You're the reason we'll never stop the marxist, we shouldn't have to justify killing leftists

>I don't even need to explain what happened I'm just going to get upset at people looking into what happened BECAUSE WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T HAPPEN I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG END OF STORY

It's almost like involuntary manslaughter is a concept in the justice system.

Attacked by hundreds of chimpouts. Uses car as a means of self defense. The nigger shown attacking car should be arrested for destruction of property.

so funny to see america destroying itself

you are almost as insane as those muslims that blow themselves for allah, lmfao

i hope this keeps escalating for the next few years mb some of you in here end up getting shot in the streets, lawl

>be me
>innocent white nationalist out for a relaxing drive
>Know about large groups of protesters ahead of time and still drive to the area
>See large groups of protesters blocking alley, still drive into alley
>Protesters dont move when I accelerate towards them, still drive towards them
>Get directly into middle of crowd, still keep driving forward.
>Hear light tap near my left tail light.
>M-M-MUH FEAR FOR MY L-LIFE!!!!
>Floor gas pedal into protesters.
>Protesters are now angry that I've run them over with my car.
>I better get out of here!
>run over more protesters on the way out, still fearing for my life
>Don't immediately call police and report the crime of someone lightly brush my tail light with a flag
>Get arrested for manslaughter
B-b-but I thought as long as I feared for my life I could literally do whatever I want.