Give me 1 (one) reason why young white men shouldnt commit mass conversion to Islam (forming a new sect) to btfo...

Give me 1 (one) reason why young white men shouldnt commit mass conversion to Islam (forming a new sect) to btfo lefties and cause revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ
al-islam.org/islam-and-nationalism-dr-ali-mohammed-naqvi/part-seven-islam-and-nationalism
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
youtube.com/watch?v=ezFPjZ10pj0
youtube.com/watch?v=QRqAahJ11Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=72odVkEcjWM&t=457s
middleeasteye.net/in-depth/features/transsexuality-iran-liberal-law-conservative-state-1887443646
qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"b-because J-Jesus is our lord a-and s-savior even though he died like a human a-and islam is the enemy"

white christcucks males are the filthiest of creatures, it's been decades that they take it up the ass thanks to christcuckity, the worst in this is that they truly think christcuckity isn't dead lol.

White (true) men should absolutely convert to Islam, have their four fertile and loving wives and make a hella ton of babies with Islamo-conservative values.

Because then they'd have something in common with sandniggers.

Allah bless for these dübs

As a shitskin, I think we all lose. Most of the world would love to see us divide and conquer ourselves. You made the mistake of actually buying in, to one side or the other. I think both sides represent ouroboros, the snake that devours itself. The left being the head, because in it, at least a brain exists. The right, the tail, because this is where the shit comes out. I blame the left as much as the right for eating shit in the first place. If it were up to me, any radicals would have their tongues and genitalia removed.

Because you'd need to achieve a critical mass of conversions, which ain't happening. Modern culture is designed to prevent a white class consciousness from forming.

/thread

explain Sup Forums then

Beer, bacon and universalism.

Also, dogs. Fuck islam, dogs are awesome.

Islam is antichrist.

>Mass converting to Islam to put women back in their place
If Mudslimes weren't obsessed retards I'd be tempted

Because "Freedom of speech" conflicts with "Worship this desert pedophile three times a day".

>which ain't happening
Maybe not a mass conversion, but conversions are definetely happening. 20 000 have been recorded at the Mosque of Paris since the Charlie Hebdo attacks.

Its time

>the left has a brain

Since when? It's the political side that developed the most ridicolous theories I have ever read of(gender, anti-nuclear energy sentiment, IQ and race, etc.)

>submitting to the enemy

Digits confirm.

I strongly feel all alpha redpilled ideologies will eventually unite and merge with Islam to defeat degeneracy. We'll have Islamic Libertarianism, Islamic Fascism, Islamic Anarcho-Capitalism, etc.

That comment is being spammed for some reason, I've seen it in 3 threads already. It doesn't mean anything, it's just a vague statement designed to draw discussion.

If Islam is winning thanks to demographics, it's for a reason, its teachings are conservative and provide the survivalism of a community

“Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.” - Muhammad (pbuh)

I will fucking beat you senseless

the best part about Islam is you can still be homies with Jesus. it really is the greatest ideology desu

why do you think muslims want a bunch of sexually frustrated freaks in their religion

so long as you gene rejects keep to your own sect and stay away from mainstream islam, they probably won't care. if you try to infiltrate actual islam, you will be ejected. muslims already have a terrorism problem and dont need more terrorists

hooktube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Ofc, Jesus pbuh is just put back in his place, he was a great and beloved messenger of Allah swt, but he isn't Him baka, he just can't be born from a woman and died to be raised into the rank of God

baka = sm h . I don't know why Sup Forums is being dumb

"Nationalism is incompatible with Islam, both schools having two opposite ideologies. These two assume two totally opposite poles in their spirit, essence, direction and goal.

As we shall explain later, the Quran has explicitly rejected the basis of nationalism, and states that language, colour and race are no criteria for unity and privilege. The only criteria are belief and virtue. A common ideology is the basis of the unity of the Islamic ummah, not race, country, language or even culture. The goal of nationalism is to create national units, whereas the goal of Islam is universal unity. To nationalism what matters the most is loyalty and attachment to the homeland, whereas to Islam, it is God and religion. Nationalism gives authenticity to geographical boundaries and racial distinctions, whereas Islam negates them. Nationalism inclines to limitation and race, but Islam assumes a universal outlook."

al-islam.org/islam-and-nationalism-dr-ali-mohammed-naqvi/part-seven-islam-and-nationalism

Why?

Maybe nationalism, but not pan-islamism, and pan-islamism is far more stronger than nationalism #caliphates

I'd rather die then convert to Islam

This is what I fight for.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

Thanks man, there would be a tiny bit more air for Muslims to breathe. You will be missed.

to

Jesus is a holy prophet in Islam as well. Muslims only deny that he was the son of god

Food for thought...

> youtube.com/watch?v=ezFPjZ10pj0
> Russians are the bro Christian nation who will team up with Muslims according to hadith

> youtube.com/watch?v=QRqAahJ11Ic
> ISIS and the CIA

> youtube.com/watch?v=72odVkEcjWM&t=457s
> Islamic view on the end of the gold standard and Bretton Woods

I actually enjoy this guy's channel, I gotta find out who the khatib is

And deny everyone who fails to convert to Muhammed's pedophilic cult the right to their own humanity and independence from forever slaughtering anything that makes them uncomfortable. Like, Sunnia vs Shia, Pashtun vs Punjabi vs Hazaras, etc.

But faggot, we would collaborate with our enemy then. Thats what a sandnigger would do, but not a honorable white man.
Also, did u know that your prophet was an illiterate goatfucker?

because we dont fuck goats. and we do eat al pastor tacos. log the fuck off.

where and how we get our traps then?

BC Islam is fucking garbage

Iran, my dude (pic related)...

Khomeini himself allowed surgeries

> middleeasteye.net/in-depth/features/transsexuality-iran-liberal-law-conservative-state-1887443646

> qz.com/889548/everyone-treated-me-like-a-saint-in-iran-theres-only-one-way-to-survive-as-a-transgender-person/

bump

how are we all gonna have 4 different wives each when man to woman ratio is around 1:1 ? how does it work in those muslim countries? do they share those wives or it's basicly the same 20/80 rule all around the world?

Most guys doesnt have that much in sharia countries. Also you are supposed to have lower male count because real men fight die