>stones cheating sluts
>hates immigrants
>isnt degenerate like christianity
>alpha as fuck
Explain yourself, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/13363
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith_terminology#.E1.B9.A2a.E1.B8.A5.C4.AB.E1.B8.A5
al-islam.org/islam-and-nationalism-dr-ali-mohammed-naqvi/part-seven-islam-and-nationalism
quran.com/49/13
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muʿtazila
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're just a different flavor of jew, really

Oil-jews.

No.

Fuck you and the Juden alike

white nationalists will never like us, know your place in /pol

I like bacon and like being able to see my prophet instead of some gay ass symbols.

Fuck now does this mean we have to even defend rapist mohamed prophet

Islam doesn't hate niggers. It rather gives them a set of values which will make them equal to whites. A just noble character. Make him diligent and god fearing. A builder of societies. A warrior against filth.

>hates immigrants
I'll convert right now in this thread if you provide me with a convincing source

Muslims are cultureless swine who destroy every other culture they come into contact with. Islam is the embodiment of the anticulture.

In the Sunnah, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I disown every Muslim who settles among the mushrikeen.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2645; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Well then why the fuck are you all coming over to Europe

islamqa.info/en/13363

They are invading, not immigrating.

I'm more concerned about kuffars, mushrikeen and even muslim shitskins settling amongst my own, what does Islam say about that?

Sup Forums's full of closet fags who fap to traps

They aren't true to their faith. They are true to their greed and their love for this world. They are economic opportunist migrants. Not "Islamic migrants". That is why they instantly start raping and stealing and leeching off of the welfare systems buying iphones, flashy clothes and other gadgets etc. Not so muslim traits now, are they?

Mudslimez in west:

>Third/fohrth generation, speaks language like they just got off the boat.
>Does not work, only steals and commit fraud with social security.
>Doesn't enjoy pig meat and beer cuz some book, fucking cuck.
>Doesn't like to see beatifull women, fuckin faggots.
>unnatural behavior like starving yourself a few weeks a year and cutting into boys and girls repoductive organs.
>famous people cannot critisize your bullshit cuz one of you idiots will kill him.

Because pol hates, it doesn't think

>Sunnah
>saheeh (means there is only one source provided for this hadith, very unreliable)
>>if you provide me with a convincing source
JUST

Oh I know that they are scum I just wounder why they still call themselves Muslims if they know that there going against the will of the prophet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith_terminology#.E1.B9.A2a.E1.B8.A5.C4.AB.E1.B8.A5

???

sand nigger

off yourself you kebab faggot

"Nationalism is incompatible with Islam, both schools having two opposite ideologies. These two assume two totally opposite poles in their spirit, essence, direction and goal.

As we shall explain later, the Quran has explicitly rejected the basis of nationalism, and states that language, colour and race are no criteria for unity and privilege. The only criteria are belief and virtue. A common ideology is the basis of the unity of the Islamic ummah, not race, country, language or even culture. The goal of nationalism is to create national units, whereas the goal of Islam is universal unity. To nationalism what matters the most is loyalty and attachment to the homeland, whereas to Islam, it is God and religion. Nationalism gives authenticity to geographical boundaries and racial distinctions, whereas Islam negates them. Nationalism inclines to limitation and race, but Islam assumes a universal outlook."

al-islam.org/islam-and-nationalism-dr-ali-mohammed-naqvi/part-seven-islam-and-nationalism

>isnt degenerate like christianity
It promotes pedophilia

>alpha as fuck
Since when are jewish pawns considered alpha?

Because that is the majority of people everywhere. Stupid. Ignorant. Irrational. They are our equivalent of western liberals. And guess what, most of them would be obsessed with hollywood and hip hop culture. Don't be under the impression that the kikes haven't penetrated our part of the world.

>b-but muhammad married a 9 year old XDDDD

waste of bacon

So are christcucks

A waste of paper and ink too.

Islam doesn't encourage eugenics, instead it encourages people to marry their cousins and get retarded offspring.

Islam is against Nationalism. Because the fact according to established law of psychology is that humans are more strongly bonded by morality than bloodlines. Even if they are of the same race. Races didn't build civilizations. A certain set of morals adopted by a group of people did throughout the ages. And declined because of morals.

But Islam does on the other hand promote breeding with your own.

quran.com/49/13

You can read up the various commentaries on that verse if you have got time.

Since Sup Forums now endorses Islamofascist terrorist tactics, why not?

Part and parcel

>why isn't pol muslim

well, robes beards and flip-flops doesn't work for all

>hates subhuman niggers
Half of Africa is Muslim you dumb ass.

Yeah its a Hemi.

If you are really a Muslim then I recommend that you look into something called Quranism as well as the sect called the Mu'tazila. The Mu'tazila were a sect who rejected the hadiths and accepted only rationalism and the Qur'an, and, while they predominated in the Islamic world, it flourished. The Islamic Golden Age actually began under the Abbasid caliph Harun al-Rashid, the founder of the great House of Wisdom, who was a Mu'tazilite, and ended at about the time when al-Ghazali "shut the gates of ijtihad" and the Mu'tazila were persecuted out of existence during the 11th century A. D. Hence why Spain translates more books into its language in one year than the entire Arabic world has done in the past thousand years. The immoral nonsense about Muhammed marrying a nine-year-old, stoning adulterers, apostates, etc., is completely confined to the hadiths, which came hundreds of years after the Qur'an was written and is not to be found there. The key to Islamic Renaissance lies, I believe, in Quranism, and in a return to the principles of the Golden Age.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quranism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muʿtazila

I have taken a habit of spitting in front of muslims I see. I feel like this is something they understand better. This in addition to NOT getting out of the way when Fatima and her stroller step in front of your wheels because they're too subordinate to look around before they cross the road. I hit and kick muslims who get in my way, I hurt and frighten them. There's plenty around where I live, so all the more fun. I laugh at cucks who look at me in shock, I look them in the eye and until they cringe and whither.

Nobody should allow a lesser creature to pass before him. Never sway for the invasive pests.

This is how I encourage everyone to treat muslims: make them uncomfortable, make them know they're unwelcome.

We're fighting for survival and you should do your part. Start by saging every "based islam" thread you see, they are an insult. And don't give muslims any space. If you MUST interact with one, focus on sensitive topics, bring up 9/11, but don't blame them, say it could have been the Jews. You will still not see him as a friend, even if they show warmth and respect, but you will have instilled hatred for another enemy.

Finally, always SAY NO TO ISLAM! Defend your culture!

sage negated

Islam can't even make a Paki or an camel-jockey/sandnigger equal to whites, lol, let alone actual niggers. Ain't no one in Somalia who is "equal" to a donkey, let alone a white man.

you'll get killed if you try that shit with me.

Because you people are savages and can't even get to space.

There's nothing really attractive about Islamic society.

Degenerate religion from the mind of a psychotic pervert. Awesome edgy shit. Now kill yourself.

sand-niggers are just as bad as regular niggers

FUCK OFF I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

>stones cheating sluts
There's already an example, along with Islam going against most western ideals. Our governments aren't Christian, hence why there isn't any extreme moral regulations.

yeah so superior that your race is failing. kek.
enjoy that superiority in the grave.

You seem allright.
As long as you stay in Pakistan we'll get along just fine.

I'm so glad Yassmin Abdul-Magied has decided to inflict herself on your country.

see for a clue

>Turkey
>Literal literally being a country named after a fat flightless bird we eat for Thanksgiving in America

Dude you're pretty retarded

Sage

Not even once. None of the radical muslims have been able to do anything else than stand frozen in fear where they are. I've kicked a stroller pushed by a walking trashbag who was on the road and didn't move aside. Nobody has come after me, nobody cares about muslims. It's only fair I start making them realize how insignificant they are around here, and that if they're incapable of doing so, I'll be there to kill them. I don't care if I kill a muslim toddler tomorrow, or throw a muslim woman in the water, or publicly disgrace a group of elderly muslim men in the park. It sets an example, everyone should do it, and they can, because nobody will stand up for them. It's a victimless crime because muslims don't even understand the concept of laws and how they should persecute. I can literally go out right now, pick up a weapon and exterminate the local gang of thugs, nobody would bat an eye or even think it could have been done by anyone else than another muslim parasite. Your kind litererally exist to be abused, so this is how you treat each other, and this is the only thing you understand. It took me a while that this is the only correct way to approach your kind. With open display of humiliation. You're nothing but a disease, and I have the antidote.

the bird that should have been named for America was the dodo. turkey as in the nation of turks probably existed as a concept before people came up with the tradition of turkey at thanksgiving (american tradition). turkey is certainly older than your stupid country anyway.
what country are you in, internet tough guy? come try that here and i'll skullfuck you before i set you on fire like that dude that got roasted by isis. i'm not even a radical, just a normal guy who would kick your shit in.

I agree with you. I think we'd have to talk about modifying it for whites first though. Why haven't you done this already and tried to sell it to whites?

>normal
>religion of peace
>challenges me to a death to the fight over some text
>wants to torture me for his abominable "prophet"

Well exactly, you only think you are normal so I stoop to your level to reason with you in your ways. And the same for any other of your kind, I pre-emptively strike in ways they understand. They may go out tommorow morning with a kind smile and confident stride, and warm expectatoins for a productive day. But they're not smart enough to not get insulted, injured, killed, by me, and nothing will stop me, because your kind is absolutely powerless. You can't be violent if I alreadly made you disabled. So this is why I keep targeting the weak. It's a secure victory every time, and it works always. Nobody even would think that I do this. Nobody knows the hurt and suffering I cause against muslims.

I know I am not alone either, and the day that there are ways for me and people like me to unite and organize, your days are over.

It's my inexhaustible hatred against your incompetence. I win, you die.