HAPPENING CLASHES BREAK OUT WITH POLICE IN CHARLOTTESVILLE

youtube.com/watch?v=rsbRAsnIpyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1dRJZnqkODoJB
king5.com/news/local/seattle/seperate-protests-scheduled-in-seattle-sunday/464096829
komonews.com/news/local/what-you-need-to-know-protests-expected-in-seattle-today
pscp.tv/w/1djGXLXkWlNGZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>police help only the left
>shut down everything done by conservatives
>let antifa get away with vandalism
>left still hates them

why do they even bother?

They only do that stuff when it's a US versus THEM situation. Otherwise, they'll shut down the left as well. More important to them to shut down the right when needed.

I can't wait until the police don't recommend charges on Fields because of antifa being absolute assholes.

>Way pay your salary!
>Fucking pigs!

Vroom vroom!

>Police, save us!

so did they get a permit to protest there as well?

NOOOO? ok.

I think Seattle is live now

pscp.tv/w/1dRJZnqkODoJB

bump

They're taking up streets, too, as usual. "Nazis" went to a park so as to not inconvenience anyone.

wheres a muslim truck driver when u need one

Gay stream

I have repeatedly defended police for years but after yesterday I encourage all anti-leftists to attack and kill virgina state police and their families. Kill them. Exterminate them. Death to them all

so the left are there to vandalize, good lets see if media try to pick that up when they burn down half the fuckin place.

i bet they'l pretend it didn't even happen.

So this guy just goes around bitching about everything?

FLAG ETIQUETTE

>why do they even bother?
they've been ordered to.

Ugh, oathkeepers? Maybe if the left keeps calling them white supremacists, they'll realize it's be our brownshirts or be replaced.

>skull w/3% white supremacist symbol
Top fucking kek. What a fucking faggot.

hello shill

So this gets a free pass?

Fuck leftists, you faggot hypocrites have no bottom, you just dig deeper in your own despair.

Lmao this guy

Jerusalem cross patch
>White supremacist symbol!!!!!11!!
Punisher skull
>White supremacist symbol!!!!!11!!

Oy vey

>service dog

faggot detected.

>ptsd service dog

this guy is a total cuck. walking around harassing people with shit logic and keeping his service dog close in case he gets his ass beat. he has PTSD...but is asking to get his ass beat? White people are off the rails.

Not a shill. We need to defend ourselves. Stop being weak. Kill jews

(((White))) people you mean.

Because of this:
Cops are not our friends. They follow orders and only care about their pension. As a group, they will not rock the boat and will simply follow orders.
If their behavior in being not only complicit in following orders to single out the right isn't enough, remember they herded the right toward antifa as they broke it up and forced the right out of the area.

>I don't like nazis because veterans died fighting nazis and I'm sure you all know that

Does he also hate Koreans, Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic, British, French, Spanish, Mexicans and Canadians then?

That was honestly the dumbest logic I ever heard someone say.

This guy is spouting MSM bullshit on his stream. Propaganda!

But the Nazi's aren't there?

Why would the peaceful left attack the cops

>Vannilla ISIS
kek, referencing Vannilla Ice but forgeting it was black dudes doing things behind the scenes. Implying there was someone else behind the dodge of peace. leftists, dumb fucks.

>Who's treats?
>Arse treats!

What kind of protest is this?

WHOSE STREETS? CAR'S STREETS!

did he say Aaron (((Cohen))). Every fucking time.

Gotta love the left after pretty much being handed a victory yesterday they implode 24 hours later and show that yes they're still the bad guys

>I'm a homeless vet. I'm in transitory housing.
So you're not homeless.

>Live
it's nitht time fuckface

dude, better delete this. that's the kind of shit that may land you in a lot of trouble.

> "Nazis" went to a park so as to not inconvenience anyone.
Up is down, and down is up.

Wtf are they even protesting? Hasn't the rally been over for a long time?

oh shit, just remembered there actually have been niggers behind it when it backed up!

OP you're a fucking idiot. this is happening in Seattle, WA.

>Dueling "Solidarity v. Hate" v. "Freedom Rally" demos; local livestreams, faggots:

king5.com/news/local/seattle/seperate-protests-scheduled-in-seattle-sunday/464096829

komonews.com/news/local/what-you-need-to-know-protests-expected-in-seattle-today

>Isn't that a Greece flag?

>over a dozen commies injured and one dead
>evidence piling up that the guy panicked and it wasn't premeditated so he'll probably walk free
>leftist victory
u wot m8?

It's 1745 here moron

Nice potato stream faggoteer

The media has the narrative when he gets let off they won't even cover it that much the left almost had a win but they fucked it up as usual

go to sleep American tourist

Lining up to take the dodge challenge.

spherefag detected

>The media has the narrative
They've always had the narrative. It doesn't mean shit because no one trusts them on either side.

Seattle about to implode too

pscp.tv/w/1djGXLXkWlNGZ

FIVE MINUTES TO DISPERSE

The only thing people hate more than hippies are Nazis

Guys I noticed the cops were wearing carbon fiber bracers while they're on their riot gear what difference does it make?

Who's protesting? us or them?

Pretty sure they follow orders to keep their job and not end up on the street. Unless you're going to pay their bills?

Is there a white supremacist underground in Seattle? Do they play some noisy music?

Them

National lawyers guild were mentioned in a thread earlier about groups like the Weather Underground and SLA. This counter demo is pretty large to be hastily done. This smacks of open society type shit.

it's the same feed as in Charlotesville

fake feed
>fake feed

Fire up the twitters we need some hastags supporting Seattle PD.

Congrats, this retarded board ended up on CNN

>WHO DO YOU PROTECT!
>WHO DO YOU SERVE!
>!!!!

good, let the rubber bullets and gas fly and the police's aim stay true

What else is new?

If yesterday accomplished anything it is to pull out more Antifa to protest. The more they riot the better.

Riots and protests are a good way to piss off everyone. BLM needs to get worked back up. It is what moves people to the right.

Its no fucking way this whole thing was not carefully engineered.
What is happening that you should be paying attention?

>the anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums strikes again

Dont worry the mayor will call a state of emergency for sure.

Right?

>"Charlottesville"
>is actually Seattle
But yeah no, good find Brit friend.

>I don't see no riot here, take off your riot gear
lol
Best of luck police officers, you'll be in my prayers today to stay safe from what sounds like a huge crowd off screen

The Cops are around to protect the (((Business Owners.))) The pro whites would stop non white immigration and deport the non whites. That means no cheap laborers. The Lefties would advocate for workers rights, thus making labor more expensive than the (((Business Men))) want.

Pro whites are a bigger threat than Leftists because the pro white message in its tamer forms makes a lot of sense to normal white people.

north korea? congressional inquests into corruption?

gay

Nah, they specifically cited Sup Forums & Sup Forums on their webpage

>Apparently the Nazis left
lol, yah think?

Guys, us communism that popular right now? Or is antifa just paid and funded to be there?

If the liberals are the right side of history why do they cover their faces.

Think about how much smack one of those protesting gigs could bring in for an enterprising wastrel?

That little one with the glasses is cute

Also I like the wooden poles instead of batons or anything, it's a bit grungy, pretty stylish

I constantly hear: "Bullshit?. Our streets!"

because they're redpilled and know the government has been using biometrics for years

WHO SCREAM ICE CREAM

>whose schwitz
>auschwitz

I see another group across the police line. Are those antifag as well?

>Voluntarily choose a job the puts you at odds with the interests of your people
>WAAAH I HAVE TO GO AGAINST THE INTERESTS OF MY PEOPLE OR ILL LOSE MY JOB
Literally communist-tier logic

well it is seattle were talking about

>Seattle police

This isn't Charlottesville

That police officer is cute! CUTE!!

What are the afrikangz even protesting? Category 5 chimpout incoming?

The chanting has lost a bit of cohesion

I told this stupid limey the same thing, man...

>Nah, they specifically cited Sup Forums & Sup Forums on their webpage

Holy shit. It's like they've done some investigative journalism for once.

What fucking cringe stream is this

Anyone remember the name of the Qt journalist who livestreamed from Charlotsville?

in traffic behind the nazi challenger driver

RACE WAR!!!

Because the right is the only real threat to our masters