Isn't the CIA able to hack any car they want to make it crash, making anything looking like an accident?

Isn't the CIA able to hack any car they want to make it crash, making anything looking like an accident?
Couldn't they theoretically also do that to a helicopter?
Uh oh

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2015/07/hackers-remotely-kill-jeep-highway/
youtube.com/watch?v=oqe6S6m73Zw
inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/02/youre-not-a-racist-but-youre-getting-called-out-on-twitter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_by_wire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Especially when the pilot had 18 years of service in the Aviation unit of the police.

This is all very suspicious..... why is it so obvious though? Is the CIA just filled to the brim with incompetent morons?

The FAA would rip the CIA no less than three new assholes

wasn't there 'drone footage' of the car attack?
the drone hacked the car and made it accelerate

I'll bite, How can the CIA "hack" into a car and make it crash? I want to hear this.

>a federal agency would get in the way of the CIA

Yes, all modern internet connected cars have huge security holes, giving them access to every control in the car. I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA could hack them. It would be trivial to slam on the accelerator or break hard in the middle of the highway to make it look like an "accident"

The only thing you can do to be safe is buy an old car
wired.com/2015/07/hackers-remotely-kill-jeep-highway/

Anything with a computer in it can be made to run unsigned code and with the vast reach and money a Gub'mint agency has what do you think is possible?
"So imagine you were driving through traffic and you just wanted to stop because the car in front of you was stopping..."
youtube.com/watch?v=oqe6S6m73Zw
"...and the next thing you know, you're on the news."

You would almost have to convince me the CIZ does NOT have said technology.

Not if the car is old enough but new cars sure

There is no fucking way this habening was not carefully engineered.

you laugh now, But the Rural Utilities Service can track down anyone, anywhere...

The real question is, what did those two officers in the helicopter see what they weren't supposed to see?

No recording, no video has been released. Barely any reporting about the incident. It's covered up.

>Isn't the CIA able to
Probably not. This isn't a movie, where gov agencies can listen to you through the toaster.

>Isn't the CIA able to hack any car they want
not any car as far as i know, 2010 and onwards. older cars and vehicles they have to fiddle with the inside of the car psychically

>Couldn't they theoretically also do that to a helicopter?
yes

You need to lay off the mossad/gru disinfo, kiddo

a lot of the cia are cowboys who get away with things because they operate in the dark, not because they're talented

>This isn't a movie, where gov agencies can listen to you through the toaster.
Correct, they use the microwave. Seriously, though, if you don't think various intelligence agencies aren't exploiting known security risks in common "Smart devices" you're in for a rude awakening in the next few years.

Why the fuck would you post that, you rotten turd?

Except cars and their gears that allow them to move aren't computerized.
The only thing the CIA could hack in the car is the Radio.
To remote control a car you'd need to directly modify the car.
You can't just
>hurr durr change a code
and run over people you don't like

Want some treasure

If your toaster has a speaker that chimes or plays some sound when the toast is ready,technically it can be used to listen on it.Power lines can be used as entry point.

I've been saying the same thing. According to witnesses, it just stopped working and fell out of the sky. Something about rotors locking up, but they don't on that type of bird.

Lookup what an ECU is

I've yet to see any evidence that the chopper was even manned

Only proves my point
>To remote control a car you'd need to directly modify the car.

>pc with microphone and camera
>tv with mic
>vidya console with mic
>phone with mic and camera
>alexa thingies with mic
>mics and cams all around the house

>not a movie, goys

>to have ecu in car you have to modify it
Kek

inamerica.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/02/youre-not-a-racist-but-youre-getting-called-out-on-twitter/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_by_wire
We aren't living in the 70's any more. Most new production cars have many, if not all, controlled by a computer. Hell, a few years ago one of the big selling points for OnStar services was that if the car's stolen they can remotely engage the brakes and kill the throttle from satellite. Tell me, fritz, how often do you think about updating the firmware for your car? No one else does either. Any security vulnerabilities in there will be there until it makes its way to a junkyard.

look at this fagg

this is the worst image i've ever seen

Good argument. You win.

Also this was the down helo's flight path. Really shivers me timbers.

Do humans fly such precise patterns?Is it bad resolution that makes it look like computer level precision?

It's likely due to the radar's side of things. If you're going from point A to point B it usually just plots a straight line if there's only a little deviation.

If its only based on radar it should show little deviation too.Radars are way more precise than you think in my experience,but i dont know what the path is based on,could be agps.

I know the radar itself is precise, but most publicly available web-based trackers aren't. Why bother saving the entire flightpath if you can just log major deviations and recreate it whenever someone pulls a query?

The cop helicopter was taken down because it was video taping the protests.

The footage from the helo is the key, and (((they))) took it down and probably torched everything.