If liberal policies are so bad, why is California doing so well?

If liberal policies are so bad, why is California doing so well?

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2012/12/02/is-california-really-americas-poorest-state/
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/dan-walters/article101657302.html#storylink=cpy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"well"

Define "well"

California is broke. The state government is too large. It'll collapse, don't worry.

>Liberal elite.
>Lives in most business/commercial business oriented state(I presume?).

Silly user, don't conflate ideology with business, if they got their way on the economic spectrum, they'd be living in a shithole.

>California, we like to parry CaLiFornia we like to parrrrttyyy

>Well

It's Silicon Valley, most of the American economy depends on it

Much better than the other US states.

None of you have any explanations for why one of the most liberal states has the best economy in the US.

Utah is in a better economic state than California

It doesn't have the best economy, it only has the largest. And that's because it has the highest population by far.

California has one of the best GDPs per capita

>well
actually it's a very small group of people doing well. The rest pretty much somalia tier.
A drive trough LA shows more poverty, desperation, crime and disgust then spending a weekend in the rio de janeiro favela.

The entire state lives off Hollywood and Silicon Valley.
It's only two groups, that make money by abusing H1B visas and paying illegales under the hand. To name them:
>jews
and
>very smart white males backed/tolerated by jews
either in film/tech industry or orbiting it like lawyers, "investment banking", real estate hawks and all the other parasits.
To prop it up there're a few farmers/vintner that do pretty good and the rest is straight lowest form of middle class to rock bottom lower class.

nice slide thread

Wyoming has a higher gdp per capita than California. California also has a high homeless rate. Nothing about California's economy makes it the best state.

stop posting cute traps in a thread about how shit California is, though on second thought this state is the epicenter for traps to run wild and free, just hit up craigslist for cute mercy heal slut and you'll find something...

California is still one of the strongest states, even if it's not #1 in everything.

California nations poorest state highest poverty rate in nation. ya were doing great.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2012/12/02/is-california-really-americas-poorest-state/

When you walk through Jordan Downs or Grape Street or Oakland, and you see the devil in man occupying the streets, that's not a reflection that your community is doing well, that you're on the right path.

Gov. Jerry Brown and state legislators have been crowing about what they did for California’s poorest residents the last few years.

They raised the state’s minimum wage, improved overtime pay for farm and domestic workers, enacted an earned-income tax credit, expanded health and welfare benefits, and provided extra money for the educations of poor students.

However, their failure to confront the heaviest burden on poor families – California’s soaring housing costs – will extend California’s embarrassment of having the nation’s highest rate of real poverty.

Read more here: sacbee.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/dan-walters/article101657302.html#storylink=cpy

Pfffttt. Hahahah! You must not live in LA then? I do, and NO it is NOT doing well.

High IQ City liberals and skilled guest workers make the state the best and most prosperous in the country

>why is California doing so well?
California's economic output alone exceeds the entire nation of Russia. No wonder Putin is desperately launching these false narratives and propaganda campaigns to demoralize America

texas is by far doing the best. get a clue, inbred retard.

>entire west side is a coastline
>Silicon Valley
>great for agriculture
>cheap labor (Mexicans legal or not)

What's your evidence.

Evidence?

I think it's the tenth poorest state. 56k in south Dakota is like 42k in CA, and that's according to liberal media.

Problems:

Jobs
Schools
Water
Air pollution
Traffic
Housing

California sucks and I can't wait to leave and have some cuckold pay me rent so I can live in a free state. I already told my wife she either has to vote red or not at all if we leave.

Do you even live in this shitty state?

Commiefornia has a big economy, not a good one.

In fact the only parts doing well are institutions that just so happen to be in Cali and have little to do with their politics.

>faggot makes a claim with no evidence
>expects someone else to do what he is too stupid to do himself

definitely a california shitter lmao

The fact that California has a thriving, massive economy must trigger altrighters to no end.

Ever other fucking day MAN has some click bait article about each state. CA ranks low, Dakotas rank high. The dollar goes farther and there are actually jobs and freedom outside of CA. I can't tell if my kid is a boy genius or if all his Mexican classmates are just retarded. The schools are awful. His school is below national average while his scores are in the 98th percentile. They want him to tutor them. I said not unless they are going to pay him.

You're drunk, Jerry.

MSN

if you cut off the digital food lines in cauliflornia. It would burn itself down in less than a week...

They dont have the best economías because they are liberal they have the best economies then they become liberal, pre amnisty cali was a battlegrounf state

>Mercy
Whoever designed her is a god

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

Because looking at gross state income and not net income is a sure sign that your state is well off

Maybe because most billionaires live in Cali? Maybe because Silicon valley is in Cali? Maybe because Microsoft is based in Cali?

"Dumb libcucks" built the 5th largest economy in the world but i love being told the flyover states are the real america.

California is the most bankrupt state in the union. If by "well" you mean bankrupt. Then yes. Its doing great.

>can't tell if my kid is a boy genius or if all his Mexican classmates are just retarded.

IQ studies by race paint a pretty clear picture. Mexicans are surprisingly not that far from blacks by IQ.

home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf

>but i love being told the flyover states are the real america.
How many Californians are actually American?

It is already collapsing under the weight of pension payments.
It is overran with illegals who steal your backyard bbq and front door mat before the sun goes down.

>(((Berkowitz)))
fucking kek

*blocks your path*

sweetie we are all americans :)

Los Angeles user here

Op is a fucking faggot and if I ever saw him in person I would beat him within an inch of his life

California is the ultimate example of the failure of liberal politics. Hispanics live in a slave state to the ultra rich. Deep racial divisions exist everywhere, you literally can't go to certain neighborhoods if you are a certain race

Our streets are filled with dangerous drug addicts and the homeless. They live on the streets in front of million dollar homes and have more rights than hard working citizens

Beautiful places like Santa Monica have been ruined by street freaks and drug addicts who live on handouts and take dumps on our sidewalks

Meanwhile the government and its tax system has already driven out huge industries like aerospace and is now going the same to Silicon Valley

So no, California isn't working. Fuck you very much you fucking piece of shit

California is not doing well at all. Infact most of the liberal utopias like SF and LA DEPEND on government gibs in order to keep them from going bankrupt. Californias GDP is artificially inflated much like how china builds ghost cities. California relies on illegal spics and poo in loos to keep their respective industries going while replacing white workers with minorities who will do the same job for minimum wage or less. I've lived in CA for 32 years now and I have seen it go from a great place to an absolute hell hole. This place is about to collapse thanks to the alien invaders.

in 7 years they've gone from contributing $1.50 for every dollar they receive to contributing $1 for every dollar they receive. The state is imploding at an astronomic pace. If this continues CA will be a net loss to the US within 2 years.