Top Dog LLC WTF is this?

Guys, check out incoming pic related. It's the company that allegedly fired that alt-right marcher that twitter account claimed to have doxxed. It's not a real company. topdoghotdogs (dert]) com

Other urls found in this thread:

topdoghotdogs.com/propergander.html
yelp.com/biz/top-dog-berkeley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

see pic related

and also pic related is on the "propergander" page which is also linked to when you click that weird quote

here's the original tweet

THE FUCKING (((FRANKFURTER SCHOOL))) ANONS WTF IS GOING ON

fuck is this

I love Top Dog! Great American Hot dogs

is this your doing, /leftypol/ ?
if so, fucking bravo

>"believe what you're told, there'd be chaos if everyone thought for themselves..."

Is that actually on the page?

user fucking go to it, look at that code means when you click on it, it will bring you to topdoghotdogs.com/propergander.html
read that page

Im not clicking shit.

classic cia shell company

It's an okay link. The website is confusing though. The hell is Top Dog company anyways? A hotdog company telling about North Korea???

It's real, dumb stormnigger detectives

Site has been up since 1999

Take your pills schizos

I'll take a screenshot give me a sec but it starts talking about austrian philosophy

It's a real website, faggot. Thanks for proving what we already know

>muh illerminaty is maintaining websites for decades so they can pretend to fire muh based NEET trumpniggers
KYS

Sorry for phonepost

A hot dog website talking about austrian politics and North Korea isn't the least bit interesting to you? You lead a sad life

It's as interesting as the visual patterns that emerge after wiping your own shit with toilet paper, the only reason this thread was created is because you're trying to find a conspiracy angle, no matter how retarded it may be, as per usual

the real question is why do you care so much? i'm not trying to find anything other than what the fuck is going on. if it's an ARG, so be it.

at least answer me this, do you not think it's in any way related to the 7000 "the left is doxxing us!" threads using the tweet i found all this from? use your fucking head, mexico

>why are you criticizing my retarded thread?
Because it kicks off a loopback feed of schizophrenia in right wing nutjobs like you, first someone calls you out on being a retard and next thing you know you're calling people shills.

It's insane how you people 'reason', it's like eating from a bowl of feces and then doing it with when more dedication because people have a reaction to your retardation.

if you dont believe it then go to another thread

thanks, i see what you are now.

Top Dog llc is not topdoghotdogs. Fucking retard

>don't disagree with muh narrative on Sup Forums
Cuck

How is it related to those threads? Are the shillbots trying to 'slide' your trove of high level knowledge?

because the company they claimed he was fired from is literally that website, you fucking rape baby

>because the company they claimed he was fired from is literally that website
So? Spooky libertarians are spooky?

Cuck

lmao maybe dude, like I said if it's a fucking LARP ARG lore fest I'm still interested, but for different reasons. I want to know who would put time into this and why, don't you? who cares about the politics honestly. it is also spoopy that the tweet is being used as justification on this board for revenge doxxing, so hmmmmm, really refries my beans

ty argentina, you can be white for the rest of the weekend.
i am actually aware of that top dog llc, but the one i linked ALSO claims to be top dog llc. :/

also did you not get the pun?
>frankfurter school
calm down, have a laugh with me

the fuck you mean it's not a real company. I live in berkeley they sell hot dogs.

They're libretards.

do they really user? that is awesome. is this the top dog llc that the alt right fag was fired from?

when conspiracy theory and paranoia goes too far

i live in berkeley

top dog has been around for like, decades

super anti-government libertarian top dog place (seriously, place is plastered floor to ceiling with libertarian articles, comics, etc) that sells based hot dogs. did you think a fucking HOT DOG STAND would be some kind of soros funded shill site?

No, stop projecting fagboi.
Is this the company the alt right kid was fired from or not? Was that kid even fired or was it advertising for this hot dog company's politics blog?
also kys

context, here's the kind of stuff they have in their windows. top dog gets major hate from berkeley libs all the time, place would've been torn down already if they didn't make such good dogs

are you fucking retarded

do you really think that all of this was advertising for a politics blog that has been around for decades, from an old top dog store that's no more than 200 square feet large

this is the company, there's a picture of the kid working the stand, and the website is the website of that hot dog store

how up your own ass can you get

>are you fucking retarded
are you? yes i would think someone crazy enough to own your pic related would take advantage of political hysteria to advertise their political thought blog.
sincerely, thank you for your information now fuck off back to cancer land with your reddit spacing, nigger

>it's not real
Ask anyone who's been to Berkeley.

It's real.

well i haven't, so forgive me if i took a bit of an autistic license to get anons interested enough to answer my question.

IDK what the point of this thread is
yelp.com/biz/top-dog-berkeley

what exactly are you asserting?

we live in strange times, user. do you not think it the least bit interesting that the first "lefty doxxing" of this recent political clash links to a weirdo libertarian hot dog blog? and that said lefty doxxing is being used as justification for retaliation doxxing? the fire rises.

>It has LLC in the name
>That means it's the real top dog because the msg ended with "He is no longer employed with Top Dog LLC"
>Still hasn't looked up what LLC means
This is even more retarded then OP's post

at the moment i'm not sure, user. but see my reply here . take a look at the catalog.
you know, it's not very useful most of the time to look at what the truth of a matter is, but analyze the results instead. what is the result of top dog hot dog firing this kid? Sup Forums's autism T_D faggot cannons are firing on all cylinders.

You're really chasing your own tail. People who live in the Bay Area of California post on this site. They've been to Top Dog.

It is F A M O U S around here. Do you understand? It's like saying Bay Area Rapid Transit isn't real. You're fucking dumb as shit.

nigger, i know it's a real company now suck my fucking 9 inch dick

Now you're talking about made up stuff.

how does it feel waking up every day a nigger? honest question

Hah well enjoy being wrong about that too

???
pol's autism T_D faggot cannons would fire regardless of what kind of company the kid got fired from. do you not recall the reverse doxxing that happened when that google employee got fired? The company itself being libertarian is a funny coincidence, but the tweet also got big in the first place due to the profile of this place in places like the Bay Area

pathetic

No he has a point. Movements grow from retarded shitposts like this.
It is our duty to preserve the integrity of our culture by shutting shit like this down.

Everyone in this thread is a mark and op is taking you for a ride.

of course, but they don't fire all the fucking time, and (((nobody))) paints the targets? ever? come on, user, you know the "power" here.

you misread me, user. i literally titled by picture hot dog gate for a reason. i agree with you, though, and took advantage of that to get answers.
how do you suggest i navigate the seas of autism?

you can't bump your on threads user
enjoy watching this trash thread die

i'm aware, nigger. keep grasping at straws. try improving yourself instead.

can you stop speaking in cryptic "i can't really make coherent points outright so i wrap generic words in quotations" shitspeak and just be up front about what you're asserting

what is the "power" you refer to? who do you think painted the target? you obviously have some belief about what's going on, or you wouldn't have made this thread

user, you're going to have to explain your intended insult because i don't understand.
you're still a nigger

forgive me, user i'm not trying to be cryptic by any means. power, influence. if you've spent any real amount of time here i shouldn't have to explain to you the capabilities of this website's community and related communities.
that said:
>who do you think painted the target
idk, that's why this thread exists, to discuss and seek answers. sincerely, thank you for entertaining me.
> you obviously have some belief about what's going on, or you wouldn't have made this thread
not really, nothing beyond what i've already laid out for you, or i would have offered more. here are some possibilities considered:
1) company is made up, and the firing was fake, bringing traffic to some weirdo's blog and/or also bringing major backlash from le alt-right hate machine. who owns the twitter account?
2) be a real company, fake firing a kid for also the same reason - advertising for their dumb hot dog libertarian blog
3) be a real company, really firing a kid and also being a weirdo libertarian hot dog staple that berkeley residents get really fucking salty about when you question the reality of it

why are you here? for the record, i believe pizzagate was an attempt to both publicly define and discredit the "alt right" boogeyman

user, lol, i told you i believe you that it's real.
the fact that you're still here posting proves to me more than anything you're a fucking nigger.