Why did the alt right adopt ISIS islamic tactics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/05lNgaKk8JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#NotAllNazis

youtu.be/05lNgaKk8JM

#BanAllWhites

sage

bump

Stop being naziphobic bigot

ISIS was funded by CIA
The car attack is CIA psyop

Really makes you think huh

There is no alt-right

what you talking about nigger??

same level of egocentric spergyness

It wasn't a planned attack, you mong.

What did you mean by this?

As a Tunisian , we invented the Truck of Peace ..

The white man , stealing your intellectual inventions and culture since -200 B.C

i shouldn't be saying this , i bet Sup Forums is now packes with NSA and CIA shit heads , look for rare IPs like mine starting their Big DATA warehouse.. Fuck it , Deat to America !!

He was forced to

It works

Didnt the fat chick die because she jumped on the trunk of his car with a bat? He ran her over trying to reverse. Does anyone have that vid?

please tell me this is real.

Right.... angle of the sun, wind speed, alignment of the planets, cloud formations, reverberation between the structures, swamp gas.

if the brake lights are lit you must acquit

White sharia soon

so you can chant the slogan

>not all alt-righters

The mental gymnastics the alt-right are doing right now are off the autism scale. They're creating this conspiracy theory just because some faggot chimped out and ran over a bunch of people, because according to them white people can't do anything wrong or evil.

I hope this escalates to something greater so that the whole SJW/Alt-Right fad goes away. Everyone is sick of both far sides of the political spectrum and identity politics. Fucking tools.

Its just scuttlebutt on here and T_D, but I cant find anything to show where she was at when hit.

It was unintentional.
if you watch the videos you'd know that.

He was driving casually down the road,
people blocking the road so he uses his brakes.

Some asshole hits the back of his car, it freaks him out. He steps on the gas and tries to swerve around the people on the road. He can't see the cars blocking his path with so many assholes in the road so he plows right into them.

Unintentional.

Now he's being doxxed by the news and having his life ruined because of a bunch of assholes who can't do proper research before jumping to conclusions.