imgur.com/a/OgppT
>E Homs Aug 7
imgur.com/a/yGxj0
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 13
>Abu Udai Managh, a Syria rebel commander, just defected from SDF to FSA Sultan Murad Division
>SAA captures Qatoub valley after advancing from the previously captured Humaymah valley
*Residents in al Hussainiyah neighbourhood in Deir Ezzor attacked and burned down the ISIS Hisbah HQ and free their children who were previously conscripted
*SAA land 21km behind IS lines near Homs-Raqqa border, capture Khirbet Makman & Al-Qadir
>DeZ: SAA stops new IS attack in Al-Baghiliyah District, N DeZ, killing 20
>E Ghouta: SAA captures Al-Manasher Roundabout & Al-Arab Neighborhood in Jobar
>HTS attempts to attack SAA on Castillo Highway but are spotted & stopped near Mallah Farms
*SAA fully liberates Al-Sukhnah, cleared of mines & IED's
>UN: 600k displaced Syrians returned home, 67% to Aleppo gov
>IS suicide bomber kills 25 JaI fighters in Daraa
>IS assaults Iranian base in east Homs, no survivors
>IS captures 3 SAA soldiers, kills 7 in S Raqqa CS
*Syrian opposition government runs out of money
>7 White Helmets killed in Idlib province by unknown armed men
*China: “We will prevent a North Korea regime change”

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/896856344652910597
youtube.com/watch?v=N7T84ax2bLE
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-13/charlottesville-police-called-when-violence-began-“we’re-leaving-it’s-too-dangerous”
youtube.com/watch?v=rsbRAsnIpyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello/sg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

What does the flag say?

Good edition
Majoosi Magic Barrels for everyone

>be SDF
>can't take a city for less than four months

>posting in a snus bread

>SAA seizes a huge Tunnel Network in new liberated district to the east of Sanbal Petrol Station in Ein Terma
>muh FSA blew it up

>bread is dead after less than ten posts
The absolute state of /sg/

At least ancap with a superiority complex isn't here… yet

You can base it anecdotally but it would better to ask Iranian expats about how people behave in Iran in general. And don't ask the kids who grew up in the West, they don't know.

I know plenty closeted atheists in Iran. One of whom has been in both the UAE and Iran. And according to his limited experience with Emaratis, he claims they are more secular than the average Iranian. Of course he did make a note that his experience in UAE was limited.

It's as false the claim the unionists were fighting against slavery because they wuznt racisss.

yalla

holy shit

hahahaha

links for IS video from Homs?
where the lithuanian at

>how people behave in Iran in general.
I was told Iran is pretty divided in public and private life, with alcohol and drugs at private parties. She was so into grass she even risked smoking some on her birthday in public...we were in China.

I tell you, literally read everything on the left and check this one of the previous /sg/ threads:

When you take namefag redpill there is no going back.

>SAA attempts to isolate Humaymah from east as well
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/896856344652910597

asalamu aleikum bhai

>When you take namefag redpill there is no going back.
>no going back
nope, tried it for some posts and wasn't for me

that's the one near madan?

Nah, T2.

We need more of those /sg/ related.

>that image
he really should stop trip&avatar fagging. and raiding /ptg/ is just dumb. trip&name fagging obviously comes from a darker place, i think people just want to be noticed/recognized for something.

I tried

did he actually call for /ptg/ raids?
I can't recall even anyone doing that without being called out for it immediatly

>more of this stupid meme

Is this where the sensible people are?
Board full of American wanking

>nope, tried it for some posts and wasn't for me
Should have worded it better, but caling it Anti-namefag redpills sounds.. not pleasing to ear.

What I meant when you realise how much of a attention parasite and thread degenerators namefags are you cannot unsee it.

I was actually happier on /sg/ before I made that picture because vhalf of that shit went unnoticed by me. Once I took the closer look. Ughh..

>my body is ready
>Jej, that's a good one
>>would have been absolutely perfect if you had gotten digits with that pic

BASED

Yes

I would, but need ideas.

curbyoyrenthusiasm.mp3

Fucking yes.

That's actually pretty good. Some of the Chad ones should be removed though, like the "builds back infrastructure with his own hands" part. That part would be good for an FSA virgin and SAA Chad version though, but it doesn't go when comparing /sg/ with the rest of Sup Forums

Good image

tru

>he really should stop trip&avatar fagging. and raiding /ptg/ is just dumb.
This I mean for love of God they really do live off artificial drama.

>i think people just want to be noticed/recognized for something.
When you realize it has no deeper meaning and purpose than to satisfy said namefags, you start to despise them.

yay...

sweet!

>be PKK

>tfw tonight

hala madrid!!! uefalona is fucking finished

>At least ancap with a superiority complex isn't here… yet
You just had to say something, didn't you.

>DUDE HEZBOLLAH IS SO BASED XDDDDDD

when did Sup Forums become a safe haven for terrorist-loving cucks anyway? Need I remind you that Hezbollah killed over 200 US Marines in Lebanon?

some burger came in here complaining about. dont know how true it was but he said something about seeing the same filenames/images that he uses here so thats how he recognized him. not how true it is but it wouldn't surprise me. i just filter him and the rest of the shitposters and kikes and then /sg/ is good all of sudden again.

i didn't mind at all when we had the old namefags really because they were top contributors and stayed on topic with good posts/info. just filter/ignore him and you'll be ok.

>implying that's a bad thing

Hey Davido kun how's that english teaching going

>being this ignorant
Not even Hez's flag, my dude

>Need I remind you that Hezbollah killed over 200 US Marines in Lebanon?

Lol is this supposed to make me not like them?

That's not Hezbollah though.
TL;DR: Tools of the kikes needs to die.

Perfect! :D

Lazio > Juve

Hezbollah was created two years after that, also, one might argue that they were fighting off an occupying force. But then again, I am not an expert when it comes to ME politics

>Need I remind you that Hezbollah killed over 200 US Marines in Lebanon?
Good riddance, I suppose.

that would be ЧAД? No sh in Greek so yeah, gotta be russian

volleyball team

Its bad logic regardless. Israel killed 34 Americans, I'm not gonna start liking them all of a sudden.

US terrorists invaders went down in hundreds? Who would've thought

Didn;t know that, I used a paint.net font called "Symbol". But thanks for pointing it out, I'll edit it

Look at all the tough shits. At least I'm a man. What are you doing with your lives princesses?

You're a big guy

Not meaning to imply it is something/one of the main things to like them for, but it sure as hell does not give me a negative view of them

Sure you are.
youtube.com/watch?v=N7T84ax2bLE

Went a bit over the top with the bait there, lad. Being that butthurt just isn't at all plausible.

And no arguments were provided on that day
>What are you doing with your lives princesses?
Reading

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Charlottesville Police Called Off When Violence Began: “We’re Leaving, It’s Too Dangerous”

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-13/charlottesville-police-called-when-violence-began-“we’re-leaving-it’s-too-dangerous”

hähähähä

False flagging intensifies

What a bunch of faggots Jesus
Someone's chanting Ya Ali and they cry like Ukrainian bitches

Ebin namefag is an attention leach?
Ebin namefag is an attention leach.

fucking perfect

lol wad?
French police get set on fire during protests that's still better than this.
Then at least crack down on it full force, just fucking off is the worst of all choices

>Japanese
>feeling sorry for dead burger soldiers
Japan needs another restoration

Is this in Syria? Iraq?

It would be very likable if we had a USA general when this finishes. I want to believe we can have one.Hmmmm....

>Japanese
He's either some dweeb English teacher or some pog marine slaving for Uncle Sam without even seeing combat.

It's just sensationalism. They had to call in the riot police, and in doing so, the regular cops had to leave.
The French look for any excuse to riot, so the riot police are on scene for any protest.

>Japanese
he's most likely an english teacher, a weeb or a US marine in Yokohama

>What does the flag say?
flapp...flapflapp...flapp

It's a false flag, of course the police would be told to leave so that the violence could escalate as much as possible.

It wouldn't suprise me if ebin is 15-18 years old. It's the typical teenage behaviour of attention seeking.

True

It sees to me they decided that their presence fuels further violence. Kinda like, IDK, opposite psychology or something. So then they decided that the clash of both protesters, who have just started pelting rocks, will be safest left along.
I don't believe I am exaggerating one bit.

>fucking /lgbt/ won 4cc
well at least barca lost

lmao, they even had a drone up and the herd (were the counter-protesters really this few?) was standing in a fucking intersection doing fuck all.
This, the amount of cameras, the drivers face not matching the owners...
Obvious fucking false flag.

>Syria
>Average US infantry
Come on

of course

does that mean we have to drink to hezbollah, again?

I wonder, (if there are truly any left), about the old stock of FSA fighters, from the early 11-13 era. They had to be convinced they were part of some just revolution to save their country from a tyrant, and now, jihadis, takfiris and zionists are tearing apart their country and the "tyrant" is the only thing holding Syria together. Do they regret their choices? Do they feel used? Can they ignore the cognitive dissonance and still be against Assad?

I know if I was them, I would've deepthroated a kalashnikov by now.

So it's not in Syria

>Sup Forums still in babbies cup

Also, my best moment on Sup Forums wasn't on Sup Forums but actually on Sup Forums 2012 Barcelona - Chelsea

TORRES

t. uefalona hater

definitely a dumb burgershart. You know what you're dealing with when the collective reaction is a global boker face

Fucking damn it

the nip is obviously just trolling, fishing for (You)s. how can you not see that. it's such weak b8 too.

LOL, livestream of how the antifa in Charlottesville are striking back........against the police

youtube.com/watch?v=rsbRAsnIpyQ

Why so much Barca hate? They are c*talonian, but still

fucking kek

if only you knew how bad things really are
i'm used to it by now
>/sg/ dutchman posts on Sup Forums
wew

lel, that baked alaska dude (his story and nose is suspicious) might've been sprayed with some sort of acid (the antifa used mace, but spraying acid is not out of the question) and might suffer partial vision loss.
If he is controlled opposition, he should be regretting it right about now.

Referees always give cards to barca opponents. In fact, Ronaldo got 2x yellow today.
Also, Barca are filthy cheats that pretend they are saints.

I miss Chilebro. Ebin is fun and all, but it's not the same.