Russia is backign the far laft and the far right, the goal is delegitimize the police

you have been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Bäckman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, anyone who has watched RT for more than 15 minutes has probably realized this. They support anything anti-establishment, lefty or righty.

and right now charlottsvile and seattle is playing into their hands

they know how to make strawmen protesters for opposing parties to piss Americans off , fucking sociopaths

you think this is all just Soros and Obama and Hillary, its not just them

RUSSIA WANTS CHAOS AND WAR IN THE UNITED STATES

DONT BE THEIR USEFUL FUCKING IDIOTS

>hanks Sup Forums Jesus. Better change my own ideological standpoint based on your one unsubstantiated post

So why is the right supposed to worship the Kremlin just because Trump says to do it? I don't want Russia spreading its degeneracy and sharia/jewish law to America.

Russia will back the Green movement and native american / latino nativist movements to trigger the far right

Russia is going to do to the US what the US has been likely doing in other countries, we are in a bad situation, they are getting payback

delegitimize what police? the trigger happy high school dropouts who get plastered all over the media every time they shoot a nigger, or the legion of cucked losers who get told by their activist clinton supporting mayor to exclusively target right wingers with extreme prejudice and let antifa do whatever they want?

whatever it is, i'm sure russia is responsible

Are you telling me country ruled by literal KGB is back to its old tricks? Noooo waaaay!

fuck off ahmed

how long untill the Russians hack the far left, the far right and the police?

Jill Stein if far left. Flynn if far right.

>Foundations of Geopolitics
Or do you want actual funding records? Of course we do the same with your fake opposition. Just accept your borders and trade go trade Crimea and other ethnic Russian areas for your WWII territories you still need to give back.

if/is

>delegitimize the police
Police that stand down and watch as violent revolutionaries assault and attack don't deserve legitimacy.

Russia has already decapotated the FBI and DOJ thank to Trump

the last thing they need is the police

and if the police acted yesterday against you faggots you all would be calling for war

dont be so fucking disngenouous

Which ones? Since I thought they arrested all the lefties. Of course they did something after the car but that wasn't something you can look the other way on. Also, BLM makes the police look like idiots and all the poor victims as Saints.

damn i was a russian shill literally paid by putin before i read this stunning argument but now i love neoconservatism

>Since I thought they arrested all the lefties
They stood down when the lefties attacked.

Yep, because if they engage the victims instead of the instigators, they don't deserve legitimacy. The antifa cowards started the violence yesterday, you fucking faggot.

We control everything in America.

they should have beat everyones unemployed and uneducated asses yesterday, placed you in jail and then called your families so you can explain to them how you got to this point in your life

>They support anything anti-establishment, lefty or righty.
This.
Guy in the pic has a history being a full blown commie calling everything in Finland facist. 2009 he was defending Islam and Sharia law would be a good thing in Finland
Now he's in the bandwagon with the "right wing anti-immigration" And this movement surprisingly is very pro-russian
His rethoric has switched from muslim loving commie into a "racist" right winger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Bäckman

Awww, the little faggot's butthurt! He's mad that he can't win a substantive argument so he has to cry and stomp his feet and call names!

Also:
>Unemployed
>Saturday

I guess welfare users like you don't know that us high-paid white collar professionals get Saturdays off.

the police in many cities have been delegitimized for years
even whites perception of the police is low as all hell due to quotas on ticketing and many officers being inept at their job (due to such low standards for the police)
they are beating a dead horse

Putin could do it easily and cheaply. But he will not do it. That would be against his old-fashioned principles.
Ukraine, on the other hand, is in full control of narrative in US. This RussiaRussiaRussia thing is Kiev' product. US happily bought it. And now we will suffer as they force-feed borscht through our nostrils.

>white collar

HAHAHAHA, if thats true for the few that were there, they are getting fired as soon as their employers find out they were in attendence thanks to the doxxing going on right now

What i dont understand is that Russia is either subhumans and they are not even a regional power and other moment Russia is responsible for everything. Which one is it?

>thinking some broke slav manlet matters

Thanks for the laugh, shill.

>"b-b-but American power" he said, as control of America slipped further from his grasp

How can russian hackers keep getting away with this?

Whichever one makes Democrats look less incompetent at the moment.

[spoiler]Hint: It's neither[/spoiler]

I don't believe it for a second. It's your jews creating all this mess for diversion and excuse for upcoming financial crisis.
But even if it's Russia, so what? You've been doing the same shit to other countries for a long time. Taste of your own medicine.

What would be the end goal? They would still have to get this economy rolling either way.

When will you finally release the pee pee tapes for maximum chaos?

>jewish law
How fucking delusional are you, amerigoy? Your country has the biggest jewish population after Israel and they are everywhere - politics, finance, media, hollywood. And you are the biggest supporters of Israel.
And it's been like that since forever. Your country prepared and financed the bolsheviks against antisemitic Russian empire. And before your jewish bankers helped japs in Russo-japanese war, and they openly said they did it because of >muh antisemitism in Russia.
God, you are so fucking dumb.

The same day we leak hillary's nudes, тoвapищ.

Why would Russia give a shit about the police

well, you can't blame them. america is like a big fat divide and conquer zit just begging to be popped. who can resist?

Written laughter

What really annoys me about this Russia hacked DNC narrative is that the FBI did not get access to their servers at all, everything was handled by some private security firm that could fabricate anything the DNC would pay them to fabricate.
It is the same story as if your house was robbed, and then instead of calling the police you hire some bouncer from a local club that inspects your apartment and tells the police "I believe the neighbor did it". What would happen to you in court if you tried that shit? Yet somehow we are supposed to believe that Russia hacked DNC and Podesta emails "cause smart people from the CIA said so".

>Just accept your borders
Just choke on a dick. Building a military base near Odessa is beyond crossing the line. Have fun with your shitshow.

this is nt abotu the hacking

this is about backing proxy organizations inside the united states who are calling for violence

What organization did Russia give money to?

But I too want chaos and war in the United States.

for starters the anti fracking movement

the rest is more coordination through likely intelligence agencies and media outlets, and not just russia, but the antire axis with cuba, venezuela, Iran, and their own proxies

proxies of proxies of proxies, this is the power of the modern world

WTF Putin, I didn't get my cheque! Fuking CIA niggers!

Mixing civic nationalism with libertarianism was our defence strategy and it's working well. What's the issue?

Isn't it great?

>for starters the anti fracking movement
"According to leading house members". Baseless accusations with zero proof as always.

>the rest is more coordination through likely intelligence agencies and media outlets
You mean the same stuff as Radio Liberty and Voice of America has been doing since the 50s? The same stuff Deutsche Welle and BBC are doing?