youtube.com/watch?v=STBRnYPfxls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alaska

Indiana
>home of Mike"putting fags in body bags" Pence
>Inventor of the gas pump was a Hoosier
>low taxes
>we have actual anti gay laws
>legal for bakers to tell a couple of faggots that want to make a sodomite cake for them to fuck off
>all you need to buy a gun is ID
>we have nigger quarantine zones
>racism amongst white population is socially acceptable
>you can legally shoot any cop that intrudes your home without a warrant
>first state to MAGA on election night
>handed Trump the primary
>Indy 500
>muh corn
>muh euchre
>most racist midwestern state
>had the largest number of KKK members
>rural and suburban areas are white af

Prove me wrong
>protip you cant

Is this true?
Please be unbiased
I am looking to move and have been considering Oregon and North Dakota because I have job offers but I would seriously consider Indianaas well if half the stuff here is correct and not exaggerated

>nazi flag

You're no American.

Montana

Yes it is. I would suggest any other Midwestern state if you don't like this one.

Missouri
Kansas City for the big urban experience without too many blacks like St. Louis
or
Springfield, for the big small town feel
and some of the most beautiful scenery in the Union

Fuck off cuck.

Texas. But don't come here, we're full.

t. Country that created it

>Mexico
>best state
Fuck off amigo you're not fooling anyone.

RHODE ISLAND

jk it's boring here, there's nothing here

Wyoming.

>92% white
>smallest population in the U.S., tons of room to spread out
>extremely right-wing and uncucked
>beautiful scenery
>no income taxes
>masculine cowboy culture

>we're full
...of Mexicans

Well how else could we get the murican goyim to join our war? Their masters gave a great deal

>tripfag

kys

Missouri, outside of Stl and KC.

Name fag you retarded new nigger.

Springfield 4 lyfe

We're full because of the Mexicans. Don't worry, we're getting rid of them one by one.

youtube.com/watch?v=STBRnYPfxls

got you senpai

Michigan we gonna turn blood red after we nuke Detroit

Oregon is comfy. Having lived both there and the Midwest I would much rather live in Oregon because of the mountains and affordability. No state tax as well. That being said both are very white. Indiana is the south of the Midwest though, lots of blacks.

>namefag

kys

Stay mad cuckold.

>Indiana
>Home of Garry, Indiana
A place where cops won't even stop on the road after dark. Literally full of violent niggers. Are you retarded or just a snobby rich little bitch that only Knows the good life

I said it was a nigger quarantine zone dumb nigger.

Multiple Nazi faggots go back to voat. You unamerican commies

North Dakota is also mainly empty boring plains. The lack of anything to do leads to a lot of alcoholics.

Get the fuck out then this is a nazi board.

Alcoholics are just helping support the economy by buying alcohol you dum dum.

Not Illinois

Honestly arkansas is pretty awesome as long as you avoid niggerville(little rock).
>Beautiful scenery tons of rivers lakes and hiking trails.
>Good sized cities in the north west without having crazy traffic or slums
>super Republican
>Mike Huckabees biggest fan base
>home of Wal-Mart, jb hunt, Tyson, Pam
>low cost housing compared to all other big
Honestly you can't beat it

South Florida is filled with immigrants OP. It's rare to meet a white person if you live in Dade-County. If you're white, it's probably not for you.

North/Central Florida are stereotypical Florida though. Sun burnt hicks living in hot hellholes with mosquitoes everywhere.

literally shaking in fury rn lad

this isn't over nazi scum

The fact that you have to have nigger quarantine zones excludes you from being a great state. Literally kys for the betterment of the white race. If hate to have any of your stupidity passed down to future generations

New York City

Every state has nigger cities dumb faggot. We're the best at keeping the niggers in your pen. Now fuck off and never talk to me again.
Fuck off cuck pol is a nazi board stop us and you'll be sorry.

I heard Arizona is pretty good.

Haha

This. And you border Texas, and Texas sucks brown dicks.

South Carolina

- Most right wing state on either coast
- Low taxes
- Historic State
- Loose gun laws
- Nicest people in the country
- Suprising low amount of illegals
- Fastest growing coastal state
- Low cost of living

No other heavily red state has our combination of Beaches, Mountains, & History.

Kek

Ohio

segregated cities and voted Red

Montana is the best. It's where Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison calls his home

>Sup Forums is a nazi board

Pennsylvania. Besides a few niggers (nuke philly and one section of Pittsburgh and there are none) we're almost completely white. Latinos done even make up 1.5% of our population. Also, racism here is fully acceptable except for like one neighborhood in the whole state (lawrenceville which used to be a crack den until like 5 years ago). Also our entire state is all majority German ancestry except for four of the 67 different counties (and they're all basically NewYork city). Pa is the best. However, stay the fuck oth because we don't want any of you transplant fucks around. Especially Pittsburgh. Fuck off.

It is. Cuck.

I'm biased, because I live here, but AZ.

Somebody was trying to set up a "march against racism" here in our most liberal city, and most of the comments were people going "what fucking racism".

We tried to remove taco, but other states yelled racist. (SB1070)

From deserts to forests to mountains, we have a lot of nature to see

High mexican population, but the least of any border state.

Gun laws are VERY lax, most lax in the nation by some counts.

Any questions?

>every state has nigger cities
Bitch are you retarded how many niggers have you ever seen in Montana, north Dakota, Alaskan and Wyoming?
I'll answer that for you hardly any Jesus I'm surprised people as dumb as you still exist.
>pol is a Nazi board
Bahahahahahahaha it actually hurts me to think that you are this dumb to believe that. Good God please put your boyfriends big black cock in your throat and don't take it out until you don't have a pulse anymore.
Pol is a conservative board you dumb inbred piece of trash

Pic related it's you currently

This
Stay away from NC, too many spics and niggers

Northwest Arkansas doesn't border Texas

Ya but voted blue the previous 2 elections faggot now stfu

Amen brother. York county represent. Fuck Philly, Harrisburg, and Shitsburg. We ought to welcome libertarian and conservative transplants from MD. That state is ass backwards and nothing but criminals and nigs.

Pic related is you currently.

Wisconsin

>cheese
>beer

all you need senpai

Sanctuary cities getting banned 2018.

However El Paso and Southeast Houston are still compromised and Austin is hitting critical Mass with California refugees.

West San Antonio, Northeast Dallas, and east Houston are still Rock solid, and all the small towns like Fredericksburg are fucking amazing. Absolute small town vibes with individual Czech, German, Spanish(Spain), and Polish cultures completely intact from over 100 years ago. Signs are even in native languages

The supreme court of Pennsylvanian. technically there own thing yet have the final say in gov decisions.

Hey, fellow Wisconsibro. 414 here.

Each state has their perks, but I would never ever settle down in nigger infested Georgia. I can smell the burnt nigger skin just driving through the goddamn place.

I'm more keen on being a rural retard personally. It's pretty cozy and 90% white conservatives. Takes a bit longer to find a job though, but when you're in, you're in.

I'd like to ultimately end up in Alaska in a few years because I can't stand being an electrician in another southern summer, I just need to convince my gf

414 REPRESENT

I'm surrounded by coons in columbus. where is this segregation and how do i live there?

WI best state by far. Florida is great as well (sorry...im a surfer). And a redneck

Alaska

I hope moldylocks punches you in the head and knocks you out. Your a shame to all that America stands for. Just remember the left wants you dead and the right hates you when shit hits the fan you and your other 5000 neo Nazi faggots will be the first to go.

pretty sure NC has better mountains and beaches....

any wisconsin 920 here?

Nice another electrician bro. What kind of work do you do? Summers are God awful luckily it hasn't been to terrible here. Winters are straight shit to work in though why would you do that to yourself? Damn near lose fingers or toes every time I have to work outside when it's less than 30 degrees

>lives in a country founded by people who hated Jews
>YOU NAZIS ARE A DISGRACE TO AMERICA

NC is squarely a purple state now. Dem governor. Higher cost of living. More illegals. I'll give you the mountains but no way do you have better beaches we have Myrtle, Charleston and Hilton Head.

maine
>still has family towns that have family values
>little hipsters save for portland

Truly a masterace

TEXAS

YEE HAW MOTHER FUCKERS

Fredericksburg reporting its alright but theres lots of mexicans and enchanted rock is down the road so that makes up for it

Allow me to vouch for my home state of Alabama
>every white person is uncucked
>more women than men
>women in areas north of Birmingham are really hot
>red areas have no blacks
>beautiful mountain scenery in the north
>covered bridges
>beaches in the south

AL fags report in with your county. Jefferson represent.