Love it or Hate it.

Opinions? Redpills?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild
youtu.be/ElJRnlfNAiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both.
>Love;
That it became the most successful empire in history and spread allot of values we adore.

>Hate;
That we imported Africans and scraped racially hermogenes society.

Hate it because they fucked over the Boers.

Welp UK is where the Rothschilds established their banking empire that later exported to the rest of the world and US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild
>Meyer Amschel Rothschild was born in 1744 in the Judengasse
I lel'd

So I hate british empire because it's pretty much the set up of the banking elites.

The British empire is the reason the whole world is cucked by jews

You American faggots are the ones that fucked everything up. Who started the (((League of Nations))) and the (((United Nations)))? Who forced Europe to decolonize? Who supplied the soviets? Who supplies Israel today?

See
I'm not denying that the USA is bad, I'm just saying that it is the British empires fault for jews taking over.

No take responsibility mother fucker. The Briitsh Empire ran the world for 200 years and none of this leftish multicuturailsm was going on. America starts to run the world and everything goes to shit. This is your doing from 1945 onward the world has been getting worse. Connect the dots.

it's the jews behind america, don't blame america, blame the jews

seeThe same logic can be applied, because thats exactly what happened. Except in the Brits defense there were much fewer people in power, making it easier to control.

Give us our marbles back, thieves.

Apart from that, pretty nice.

formidable

done some bad things, but generally like it, 9/10

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

What kind of superpower you are when you are cucked by a state of 7 million?
Also Jews were in controll since way before Britain even existed.

WE ARE NUMBER ONE
>damage controlling amerishart mongrels
You are the cultural Marxism. You are the problem.

"That a handful of adventurers from an island in the Atlantic should have subjugated a vast country divided from the place of their birth by half the globe; a country which at no very distant period was merely the subject of fable to the nations of Europe; a country never before violated by the most renowned of Western conquerors; a country which Trajan never entered; a country lying beyond the point where the phalanx of Alexander refused to proceed; that we should govern a territory ten thousand miles from us, a territory larger and more populous than France, Spain, Italy, and Germany put together, a territory, the present clear revenue of which exceeds the present clear revenue of any state in the world, France excepted; a territory inhabited by men differing from us in race, colour, language, manners, morals, religion; these are prodigies to which the world has seen nothing similar."

- Lord Macaulay

Worst empire in history, srs. As this user said they are the reason why this world is so liberal and cucked beyond belief.

British liberalism was the individual, not a faggoty collective. Blame the French revolution and the Russian revolution for those.

I've grown in the French ex and present colonies. This lifestyle makes me deeply sorry you lost yours.

Has any of you a story about his life on the colonies ?

One of the most uneducated and bluepilled posts I have ever read in my life, study history.

>British liberalism was the individual, not a faggoty collective

What do you mean? I agree on the second part though.

A slave is incapable of appreciating concepts like freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, Constitutional monarchy, trial by jury, and habeas corpus.

ABOLISH THE MONARCHY!
NO FREE MAN KNEELS BEFORE THE THRONE!
SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO NO CROWN!
LIBERTY OR DEATH!

my empire now gimme gimme

Refute what I'm saying then Americuck? The truth is that your faggot country doomed us all. It's a fact that your country was the first to enshrine (((freedom of religion))) into their constitution

1922 best year of my life

Did some shitty things but you seriously have to admire it. Anyone that doesn't is just jealous really.

youtu.be/ElJRnlfNAiU
youtu.be/ElJRnlfNAiU