Bump

bump

This is basically Bannon's policy in the states,

watch him get eaten alive

>pressure politicians to cut immigration and increase taxes on the super-wealthy.
Finally a sensible person

So this is what happens when good guys become millionaires

Who? But I support him

It's just the thing i was begging for, but it's still one man, we need more people like him to make a difference

GOOD ON YA DICKO

Noice Dick Smith mate.

He will be assassinated.

Can we really make a difference with one nation? Pauline's ideas are great and all but the manner with which she presents herself has successfully turned away much of her older support base. Plus she's been in politics since the 90s and had no real effect, if anything it's only given her opponents time to dig and find dirt on her, dirt they are readily willing to and often use in hit specials on 60 minutes or shit like that.

Don't get me wrong what she's doing out there, championing australian naitonalism and promoting an end to third world immigration is brilliant, I just fear her time and presentation throughout her career has made her unelectable to many australians.
Thoughts?

B A S E D

A I

S C

E K

D

I was sad to see Dick Smith stores close in NZ.
I always went there for my Vidya.

Glad to see at least some of these mega rich employers are waking up to the 3rd world west that they are slowly creating.

All these maggots care about is growth and profits. Doesn't matter if the west turns into Africa. its just WE NEED MILLIONS OF CONSUMERS TO COME HERE EVERY YEAR.

I'll be voting her because I know she'll do well in my district and my state (Queensland) but we should look for smarter alternatives but then again the left would call us dumb, uneducated, bogans no matter who we had representing us.

wtf I love dick now!

Yeah they closed here as well I should have supported them more but in my teens I wasn't really interested in politics.

this is old news mate.

?

Why the fuck did it have to be the other side of the world?

Why couldn't this guy be British?

Come on, just one sane person among the wealthy, that's all I want.

Why can't we just put Russell Brand in a Gulag, throw JK Rowling in front of a train and import Dick Smith instead.

But no, we're stuck with the Soros' playthings as the representatives of our elites.

Based "big" dick. He created a successful electronic goods chain store, now he spends his money making all Australian products to see to Aussies, for Aussies. Just such a based cunt

America is finished. If you haven't bought survival food and everything you might need, do it now.

I'm thinking more what if we get an intellectual populist representing us, more along the lines lines of a well spoken Nigel Farage than Donald Trump but still with his base appealing power.

my god dude no more populist, its only a short term victory with massive political backlash.
we need an actual political ideology.
Like LDP ;) imagine Leyonhjelm as /ourguy/

good. but establishing media would be even better - and cheaper in the long run

Replace her with Dick Smith ftw.