NatSoc Faction on MC is looking for members

IP: Mc-central.net
How to join:
>open MC, type in IP and enter factions 1
>drop redpills on chat or
>contact Sparkymilarky (leader of the Reich)
IMPORTANT:
>must have hacked client and be high energy

Niggers

the absolute state of Sup Forums

cia fbi plz leave

This is Sparkymilarky

Just to add, we already have a pretty advanced base that is almost raid proof. we are at the point now where we need to be aggressive and start taking on the normie factions. You will all get your own private rooms. Come dominate with us. You can message any of the members for an invite, I often get swamped with messages but you can still try me.

See you on the autismblocks

Pathetic

can you get on, i'm going to message you for an invite in a few minutes

Hey there 12 tear old nazi supporter.
Just saying that what hitler did was actually wrong.. See i used to be a hitler supporter till i found out that i was rightist and hitler was leftist.
Also.
Minecraft?
Wtf

Shut the fuck up you fat inbred cunt. You're on Sup Forums, you hardly can claim that you're of higher maturity than me. I'm 23, I enjoy minecraft and i'm a white nationalist. Cry me a river about it. Minecraft can be fun in a competitive environment and we've had a blast thus far.

kys leftypol shill

FUCK OFF NAZI SHILL!

Op is a fag

wow Sup Forums is such shit now. where did all these mixed race antifa faggots get in here? the 2016 election?

>Romania
>Romans
pick one

>Minecraft
>White Nationalist

You're an embarrassment to the White race.

For liking a certain video game? get the fuck out of here. I have a fiancé and have done more for the movement than sad little fucks like you that jerk off all day posting funny maymays on Sup Forums (a failing website that all serious white nationalists have left)

I roof and I interlock. Don't make knee jerk assumptions about people you don't know shit about.

don't assume that people that enjoy minecraft on occasions are somehow deficient in their capacity to be a white nationalist. The alt right is about building identity, Minecraft does that more than any other vidya and can be incredibly fun in a competitive environment playing with friends. Just stop counter signaling people just so you can sound like the smartest guy in the room.

Alright I was just bantering. Don't worry. Conflict resolved. Have a good one.

Minecraft is redpilled. Who does this greedy hook-nosed person remind you of?

This is exactly why communism will win

Ip logger

This is why no one takes neo-nazis seriously

It will only win because of pretentious teenagers like you who cant fucking sit down and enjoy a video game without arguing over something stupid.

Epic im also subscribed to pewdiepie if it also means anything..

Why the fuck are you idiots on Sup Forums? smelly antifa fuck off

It's between your legs. Go back to stormfront.

antifa gtfo

Lets hope this black guy doesn't steal your blocks, alright? He can be very aggressive, so you better not look.