youtu.be/7mFQphNk-qY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/896769876848783362

Pic related is live yo
patchdynamics.net/product/greendoor

Also don't let the shills get to you.

>yo

For those who never seen: White House press briefing, the day after the election. The salt man, the salt. Also Obama's Spicer is weak as fuck and shaken to the core. The whole room seems like a Fred Krueger movie and everybody is inside the nightmare world

youtu.be/VLYf8IVPQNM

youtube.com/watch?v=rsbRAsnIpyQ

BLM HAVING A TANTRUM

Why are people lumping in the two state officials that died in the helicopter with the commie that got ran over? I've been seeing this everywhere. Did the right shoot down the helicopter?

*blocks your path*

This weekend has been fucking bad. Nothing but leftism confirmation bias. Now they've got the "proof" that Trump is a white supremacist since he didn't properly disavow again...

I wish the bernie bro killed this useless faggot.

So why did he not say we must defeat Black Lives Matter when one of them chimped out and killed 5 police officers? Why did he not say we must defeat communism when he was shot by a pinko-commie sanders fag?

I want to sex her

>twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/896769876848783362

This fucking shit

>blm will never riot in yourcity

Looking foward 2018, the Dems are guaranteed to lose the following senate seats
Missouri
North Dakota
Indiana
Ohio
Then they have to deal with the possibility of losing other blue seats in red states like
Montana
Florida
And then they have to deal with races in other states Trump won Like PA,Michigan,Wisconsin
How fucked are they? Wouldn't even be surprised to see Kaine lose his VA seat after the ass he made out of himself in the debates. Besides the ones they're guaranteed to lose, what other seats will the Dems lose?

Well white nationalism is still afloat then. If we can make people think the two are different it can work. I'm willing to overlook this due to his work.

No thanks.

It doesn't fucking matter, they can do what they want and people like me will pay for while being called nazis.
Fuck this shit
im out.

Doesn't matter, no important elections within the next 3 weeks.

Sources familiar with the car manufacturer's thinking say that the force of impact between the dodge challenger and the fatso commie created an immense precise shockwave that knocked the heli out of the sky.

>this man comes up to you
>what do?

You've got to be fucking kidding me

because it was a white supremacist that shot you,right fucking faggot piece of shit

The saving grace of the whole situation is that no matter how big was the fuckup of the pro white protest the left will find the most surreal ways to alienate the exact audience they could flip back

Yeah this shit is retarded, and orchestrated clearly. Some dude panics and hits some protesters, and white nationalism is literally everywhere. It's to the point where I'm just gonna be done with it all and see where things go.

This bitch was always very rude to Spicer

They got her out of there because, I guess, everyone who saw it thought "wow, what a cunt"

>female
kys, I did it first!

>when the country doesn't have a Rothschild owned central bank

WTFF i hate dodge now

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/896631671683985408

is he dare i say it our /paulryanreplacement/ ?

What a waste of your second chance at life.

If the AltRight would just keep it in their fucking pants ANTIFA and BLM would do stupid shit on their own.

The country barely has an economy to start with

Fuck off

Gianforte body slammed a reporter and won Montana. That's almost a guaranteed flip unless the R candidate is a pants shitting retard.

That Papa John's ripoff slogan was the nail in their fucking coffin. I don't know how they think they're going to convince working class Trump voters to turn against Republicans by giving them a boring, watered down version of MAGA, but the aftermath is going to be hilarious to watch.

It's getting pretty difficult resisting the urge to swallow the black pill.

Should've become a martyr tbqh.

I doubt he's running his own twitter account.

Our whole goal is to end the "No you're a fascist!" mentality of right-leaning normies. This is a good thing. You WILL be forced to defend nazis eventually.

*blocks your path*
>Hey there cutie, want to secure the existence of the white race ;)

You do know that Mali and Ethiopia have bigger economies than NK right? Nevada has a bigger economy than NK. So I guess we should flood the west with niggers to drive central bankers away.

Regina Spencer

> MUH WHITE SUPREMACY
> Shoving in the two who died by accident with it

I wish the Berniebro killed him now.

VP in Colombia starts soon
youtu.be/rhCXKZIfM2k

with video here
youtu.be/7mFQphNk-qY

because he is doing damage control. All of them are, they have too, because they have bigger objectives to complete first

I mean I've got some left over confederates if that's your thing.

Shove a chocolate bar down it's throat.

They've always had "proof" that Trump is a white supremacist. This event doesn't change anything.

Daniel Borden has just been identified by the twitters, because of his abundance of neck moles.

I hope poor little white boy likes it in prison :^)

Thank you based Dodge plow for us never having to hear about Russia again. Thank god.

Who is the Chad in this picture?

No thanks.

who is the one on the right? if anyone specific

Does /ptg/ disavow the actions in Charlottesville?

kaine will definitely lose his seat after the charlottesville fuckery, i think he was one of the few to be silent. even trump disavowed.

All i get when I search Huwhite is stormfag gobblydegook

What's that mean? A term for asian/white hybrids or something?

Yeah! Those Jews are surely smart, to use their immense brain power, network of influence and risk nuclear war to take over a economy a fifth of the size of the Ethiopia one and a tenth of the size of the one of the desert and underdeveloped state of Nevada, whose main exports are whores and gambling and whose population is a tenth of the North Korea one.

That makes sense. Well, it doesn't, it is pants on head retarded, like Dr Evil "OOONE MILLION DOLLARS" demand

Russia is gonna be back this week or next, I guarantee it

>BLM chimps out
>people get tired of their shit
>they lose support
>Sup Forums laughs at their stupidity

>alt right chimps out
>people get tired of their shit
>they lose support
>wtf don't punch right bro!

Morons, morons everywhere.

Fucking no.

meanwhile

Yeah he should have killed more """people""""

jared taylor

There hasn't even been any verifiable proof that the guy who drove through the crowd was a white supremacist, has there? Why the hard push against this unknown? What are they sliding? What's to happen in the next few days to warrant this?

yep, the only thing that helped was Trump not cucking out during his speech right after it happened.
>many sides

Hurr durr muh car id wiz all drumpfs fault itz over 4 him blumpfkins dis will last 4 years til imbeach Maxine 2020

That car had explicit directions all over its body and those commies didn't listen.

>Our whole goal is to end the "No you're a fascist!" mentality of right-leaning normies. This is a good thing. You WILL be forced to defend nazis eventually.

I heard this from some hollywood nazi on stormfront over a decade ago, and it still hasn't happened
Republicans that win elections by single-digit percentages are not going to take heat for nazi larper stupidity, they will dump you at every chance
no average person is going to do anything to jeopardize their job or social standing
and the worst part of it is that you're saying that conservatives are going to be forced to defend nazis instead of the nazis defending themselves or increasing their influence by their own merit
like David Duke being a total failure and convicted felon but keeps trying to attach himself to Trump

So what happened with the reporter on twitter that said the kid was just spooked and ran from a mob and it wasn't a malicious attack?

Want Israel flags then?

Talking to leftists is actually baffling. They're seemingly literally incapable of seeing any other viewpoint beyond their own, and will answer with ridicule whenever they're forced into a corner. This is the final straw for me. Today I explicitly condemned Nazism as evil, and was called a Nazi. I might as well just be a Nazi.

Don't be too sure. They might be trying to figure out if the driver was ordered by Vladimir Putin to kill protesters as a distraction.

their strategy at this point is to keep the outrage going and have more riots go down until the white working class comes crawling back to vote for them in fear, hoping they can win 'normal' back

>is he dare i say it our /paulryanreplacement/ ?

I hope so, Ryan really fucking sucks

she got twitter-mobbed by leftists and has changed her position

>Antifa and BLM chimpouts today

Concern trolls btfo

You're real funny I'll rake you last, Slav. They don't even have enough people to make that work.

Concernshilling is getting bad here.

Should have figured. Do you have her original tweets by the way?

I don't dislike commie fags getting hurt whatsoever, but now we have a giant media and government campaign against us and faggots flooding the board.

So I would much prefer that it never happened. All we talk about now is this horseshit. I'm praying it just finally dies down in a week so we can talk about politics. Before that people wouldn't shut up about "OMG happening NK war" 24/7 for days and before that we were flooded with larpers pretending to be White House insiders and no one would shut up about that for days. Its been a painful summer.

It's his staffers giving the same cookie-cutter response you've seen from every politician on BOTH sides. No one should really be too surprised by this. Trump saying what he said is what matters.

Except nobody is going to hear about it. Nobody.

Soros deciding to fund #blacklivesmatter again would be one of the best things to happen for Trump

>I'll let my enemies define me!

The strength of your intellect is awe inspiring.

No you fucking idiot

The negative association isn't going away any time soon, if ever

Reference and don't be a damned fool

BASED ALT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks.

>man

Ok? Then you'll never win. Have fun cucking to antifa for the rest of your life. If Republicans took a pro-white stance they would do much better and finally get a backbone. The 30% of brown people voting Republican still voted for Trump after a year and a half of constant "YOU'RE RACIST NAZI FASCIST IF YOU VOTE FOR TRUMP". They're just scared boomers.

anyone else getting kind of scared? It seems like all the right-wingers are preparing for civil war, but only a tiny, tiny minority of the population is far-right.

If they start the civil war now, white people will lose big time, and within 50 years they'll all be exterminated.

lads how do u stay positive? even when you know the world is falling around you?