HAPPENING: Anti-white march going on in Tucson NOW

ARIZONA, GET IN HERE. Downtown Tucson, 4:30 PM - 8 PM, starting at Hotel Congress

>Official event FB page:
acebook.com/events/110155136349102/

>Tucsonans organize march against white supremacy and racism
kgun9.com/news/local-news/tucsonans-organize-march-against-white-supremacy-and-racism
archive.is/7EJRM

azresist.org/event/tucson-march-against-white-supremacy-and-racism/

acebook.com/KGUN9OnYourSide/photos/a.147328262848.108062.104129837848/10154869424127849/?type=3

Other urls found in this thread:

aacebook.com/billy.kovacs
acebook.com/events/110155136349102/permalink/110206896343926/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>TOLERANT, ACCEPTING, LIBERALS

Organizer: aacebook.com/billy.kovacs

>when you realize this march is the direct result of Richard Spencer's leadership and you were all queers for being Alt-Right and should join me over here on the NatSoc side

bump

Arizona is too based, but no whites give a fuck there for protests

Tucson is democrat majority.

I sure hope no truck of peace crashes into them.

god damn soros works fast. Almost like.. this was planned ahead of time

yeah i hope this """doesnt""" happen

> right by my house
oh, well good time to go out to dinner, and not have to deal with getting pan-handled by niggers.

user what. ive lived here my whole life half this fucking state is either a spic or native. the whites are mostly californian liberal cucks. few good ole boys left anymore

they just need to start attacking random whitey so the safety squads can be deployed.

Well they better hurry becuase the narative is about to change.
New video clearly showing an antifa swinging a bat at his car prior to him accelerating

>this is not North Korea related
It's amazing how quick the story shifted back to racist whitey again.

kek
acebook.com/events/110155136349102/permalink/110206896343926/

For the love of god, i must see this. Link?

Fake, they all shoot guns & drink. They are Trump & America lovers

>Burning US flags
>Waving commie flags
>Promoting everything but pro white
>Chanting "No country for white men" and "Go back to Europe"
>Violence at every solidarity march with Antifa cornered in a mall and BLM getting mass arrested in NY.
>Cucks shouting "Black is the future"
>Demanding the destruction of white heritage in statue and monument form.

Hmmm. It's almost like the so called "White supremacists" are completely right about an agenda against the European race.
>mfw they actually think White Nationalism is the same as Supremacy.

Excellent. Everything is going according to plan.

Liberals are literally campaigning for us in 2018 and 2020. Holy shit it can't get any better. I love it.

LOL nice try

You racist sons of bitches got BTFO

Good luck showing your faces outside this website ever again

VROOM
Seriously though, I hope something happens so a civil war/race war explodes in the USA followed by an inevitable economical collapse, just so I can sit at my house eating spaghetti and enjoying the fall of the modern world

>btfo
>by effete techies
gun toting people don't give a shit what commiefornia residents think nor how they feel.
DORP soon

Current picture from the event.

can't wait for the lulz

BABY BOOMERS.

Every damn time. Leftover filth from the initital infiltration of the 1960's and 70's by Communist agents. The original (((Free Love))) scum.

Urgent...white people stay out of all Walmarts your not safe....lol

If by DORP you mean Day of Retarded Pol

want to know what it is funny those people are doing this to get social points, but deep down when the time comes they will vote for anyone who is not crazy to give those left people a voice.

They are a silent voice but when the time is right they will act instead of using words.

Stupid dumb boomer scum.

>GET IN HERE

So much this

Fucking aging hippies.

Way ahead of ya

Ahhhh the boomer strikes again.

kind of feel bad for the fine cheese addicted squirt, he had the world spotlight on him for a week and then had it robbed from him by a bunch drug addled niggers and miserable lesbians

>literally all middle class old white people

This is cringe as shit

>Westfucks killing each other
To success.

Tucson is bean central. AZ is only based in the upscale Phoenix area and to the north, Tucson is our shame

you're full of shit and retarded. they shoot guns because they're killing eachother. they drink tequila because they're spics.

Tucson fag here, thats pretty much the main demographic of the city itself.

ANOTHER HAPPENING I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE LADS

>not understanding how mass psychology works
you know, my IQ is too high and my education is too good to be posting on this LOSER website, buy you're entirely wrong, ON EVERYTHING. You think you know too much when in fact it appears that you know jack-shit. Please, stop what you're doing and just pick up a book for crying out loud! You don't understand what's happening, at all. You need to understand it first, and then act appropriately! CHRIST!!!!!!!!!

Perfidious bear

>kovacs
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

all those boomers

Please then do explain to us all, a brief summary of "what's happening", my good cuck