What do you think of Ben Shapiro?

What do you think of Ben Shapiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gs7XjEXklPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like him

i agree mostly everything except I am pro choice. He actually has facts and legit arguments to back uip his point of view which many people, on left and right, often do not

Neocon "israel is our greatest ally" scum. Fairly good views on culture though and hates communists.

/myguy/

youtu.be/Gs7XjEXklPM what do you thi k about this, instead?

Good against SJW

Annoying as fuck, but occasionaly makes good points. I trust The Daily Wire more than the MSM.

Based jew exept he puts isreal's intrests ahead of US. But pretty good guy.

What's wrong with Sup Forums? Are the stormfags gone?

We are a board of peace :^)

(Ben Shapiro)

kike

our future president

(((ourguy)))

he sounds hilarious. if a wyatt mann's jew caricatures had a voice, it would sound exactly like ben.

desu I listen to Shapiro/Rubin/Yiannopoulos all the time.

user seems to actually like Shapiro everytime he's mentioned here.

I've used him to redpill many people.

Anyone who is remotely rational CANNOT disagree with his fact heavy, logical style of debate.

>fact heavy, logical style of debate.
proper debate is neither fact-heavy nor logical

I disagree with a few of his opinions but he argues so intellectually that it's not a demeaning debate. He's a respectable man

he is the smartest person in the right rn desu
i only disagree with his views on israel because my flag

You might be retarded

you're definitely retarded. now you (You) me back.

Was prepped to be a neocon but saw the alt lite niche and jumped right in.

>Pro big pharma
>Pro Privatisation
>Pro war
>Pro (((capitalist)))

I can't believe I agreed more with Cenk than this fast-talking Sheister in their debate.

He could argue a brick into making it think it's a lego. not a bad thing just powerful

OP here. I agree with the majority

shifty kike

He talks fast and in a nerdy voice so people think he's a genius. He actually puts forth weak arguments but he knows he's smarter than his audience so he just bulldozes through them.

Good introductory character, but still falls short when it comes to reality. He'll peddle the "everyone would vote conservative if we taught them what it means" schtick, then get beat by identity politics every time. Hes a teir 1 guy, good for people who arent indoctrinated, but not much else.

After his Joe Rogan interview he's massive. The most popular right-wing podcast by far, if not the most popular political podcast.

Good for entryism. But he's actually pro-immigration, anti-racist, pro-war, Israel over America, pro corporatist.

A typical jew, an ugly scheming trickster.

There's usually a few people bitching about him being Jewish and not seeing the "blackening of America" as a problem. But I do think Shapiro is /myjew/

>right wing
>he's actually pro-immigration, anti-racist, pro-war, Israel over America, pro corporatist.
Does not compute

Anyone who triggers liberal pussies with the truth is okay with me.

Not supposed to. He's basically a never Trumper neocon fuck who is smart enough to skate by on social conservatism alone.

He's against Trump