Refute this

Humans are migrating beings always seeking better opportunities, but civilization has brought nothing but discrimination and restriction, limiting the less priviledged. Everyone has the right to live and work anywhere on the surface of the earth.

People in shitty countries have the power to make their countries better, but they don't.

anybody has the right to defend their property from invaders

ewww your a turk

rights dont exist, only what those in charge allow to happen

Except here. Fuck off. We're full.

>civilization has brough nothing but discrimination and restriction
Do you even understand what civilization is? I guess not, judging from the flag.

>civilization has brought nothing but discrimination and restriction, limiting the less priviledged.
Proofs?
>Everyone has the right to live and work anywhere on the surface of the earth.
Why? You're not providing an argument for this statement, so there is nothing to refute.

>Humans are migrating beings
We aren't.

>Civilization has brought nothing but discrimination and restriction
That's also factually wrong.

You don't... If you try to sleep in my home without permission, I'm legally allowed to shoot you in the face.

>i cant argue in a civilized manner so ill just insult him instead
k

I know what you mean and fully agree with that, OP.
BUT if you go to another country, you adapt and follow that country's laws and custom and you are to be on your best behaviour.
Unless it's a situation of life or death, you don't spread violence, criminality and try to destroy everything around you for your selfish, primitive and insane desires.
Tell that to your 5 millions cousins that live in and destroyed this country, roach-senpai.

that statement is my argument. YOU have to prove me wrong.

People who are a cut above their basic nature and create better standards of living through their hard work deserve the fruits of their labor, and migrating opportunists tend to, as you say, seek better opportunities and become a drain on the welfare of the civilization they flock to. The "less privileged" are only that way because they refuse to make what they currently have better through hard work, and as such are undeserving of the standard of living made possible by the natives having done that hard work in the past.

fucking this.

My refutation: No, you fucking don't.

There is nothing supernatural about rights and they have nothing to do with your feelings. Here is the scientific account of the origin of rights:
>rights are produced by an agreement between a government and the people who are forming it or changing it
>government agrees 1) to act in such a way that its power is limited by the existence of such rights and 2) to guarantee that the people can exercise them
>the people agree to not overthrow the government

Therefore your statement
>Everyone has the right to live and work anywhere on the surface of the earth
is false because there is no government which has agreed to guarantee such rights such that they can be exercised by people. Your feelings have no force of law anywhere. Kill yourself.

I want to live on your street but your community won't let me. Would you fight your community to secure a foreigner's "right?" (That right being completely made up by you)

fpbp

Stop breeding like rabbits and maybe you faggots could lead a prosperous life in your own countries.

You 100% wouldnt say this if you didnt live in a shit country

Rights don't come from government, kike. Go back to Germany and finish the job.

The "less privileged" are so because they are inferior. Case in point, you, a t*rk.

People don't migrate they live in one spot and have resources shipped to them.
Discrimination is not necessarily bad, it allows for a faster more efficient society by avoiding the hassle of judging on a case by case basis
People have basic rights to their own property which supersede "the right to live and work anywhere" The members of a collective have the right to exclude people from their institutions and land. In the same vein employers have the right to choose who works in their business.
Bonus life is unfair people are born with all sorts of disadvantages but are treated equally under the law. You don't get free shit to make up for your shitty life as a turkroach.

"Rights" that are not backed up by violence (the state) do not exist in any meaningful way.

since were talkin about rights are you saying you don't recognize my border for that is my sovereignty and by denying me that you also deny me my right to exist

You have a far too broad definition of human, roach. Are murderers the victim of civilization having a prejudice against killing? How about rapists? Gays?
>right to live and work
Except your standing army of muslims isn't working, they're preparing for war.

Unless you're a white person in Africa, then you need to GTFO, right? Kek

So much hypocrisy.

GO BACK TO EUROPE EVIL WHITE COLONIZER!

C-can I come too?

yes, but you also have to make an Argument that the People from the middle east and africa have done a terrible Job, developing their ressource rich countries, while the North, which has almost no ressources has done a great Job developing their countries. Why should People, that are completely incompetent at work migrate to places that are allready low on ressources ? Basically all the People making OP s Argument are leeches who try to get a clear concience, by preaching open borders

Also saged

Stop exporting criminals and terrorists.

Yeah the world has never been like that. Read a fucking history book and stay the fuck out of white country's.

go away smelly turk

KEK! My sides!

rights don't exist

Civilization was the exchange between successful races.

Recent technology allows any dumb monkey with legs to travel and take a huge fucking shit in a country on the other side of the planet.
Can you imagine how much grief we would've been saved if we never tried to uplift other races and just wiped them out as soon as we encountered them?

Doesnt matter where you go you are still a t*rk

Wanting to move to rich countries doesn't mean always migrating. Go to Syria, oh wait, it's a muslim shithole.

Consider this. Animals (which humand are) re tribalistic and territorial and people who think otherwise are biologically incompetent and inferior.

Civilization didnt bring that, existence did.