THIS IS A FEMALE. A TRANSGENDER WHO HAS BECOME A MALE

THIS IS A FEMALE. A TRANSGENDER WHO HAS BECOME A MALE.

YOU FUCKIN RETARDS HAVE BEEN MOCKING THIS PERSON CALLING IT A "NU-MALE" THE WHOLE TIME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U LOSERS

The difference between nu-males and biological females is negligible.

Are you sure it's not the other way around op?

STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS THING REEEEEEEEE

>tfw 28 and can't grow a beard
>tfw this grill can

wew

> this isn't a nu male!
> it's a freak!

Ok I guess

Wat

Sup Forums is obsessed with this image.

Here we go

It's been known that she was female since forever.

also sage

What?! How ugly was she before?

>I'm going to pump myself full of hormones because testosterone is the only difference between men and women
>I'm going to retain all of my female mannerisms like keeping my elbows in and leaning in to photographs like a dainty little schoolgirl because all mannerisms are gender neutral only testosterone matters
>Definitely nobody can tell that I'm just a fucked up dyke larping as a "man"

its just makeup

im not fat i am morbidly obese.
that is the difference between me and transgender faggots. im real and they are not.

Well considering the buckets of high grade uber-testosterone that thing got injected with to make its body start mutating, I dont think you need to feel bad about yourself, I think a rock might grow a beard if you somehow get the testosterone inside of it.

This manlet is going to come for you, you homophobic NAZI!!!!

requesting the webm of this thing squatting

tfw you wake up and see it crawl across your ceiling

It was obvious at a closer inspection

No this is a male that has been posted before. Mentions he had an eating disorder. Most likely seriously ill.

Someone put these things out of their misery.

It's a man then? So we were right, bigot.

I really want to feel Jess's hard 8 inch super feminine benis in my boi pucci so bad.

So he even has a vagina? That seems like the definition of nu-male

>one post by this id
Sage
obvious slide

IS THAT THE AVOCADO GUY?

I'd like to suck on her meat tube if you know what I mean

>National Geographic has predicted what the average male will look like in 2025, and it's beautiful.

it's so confusing these days, with gender being fluid and all. seems she wouldn't mind being a nu-male, as she is. irony, you faggot.

>be a little girl
>take test and blockers
>become balding lanky manlet

You will lose, Sup Forums

A civil war is around the corner , and you white males with have no chance.

You'll be up against both M/F PoC, and you'll also be up against other progressives including Muslims, LGBTQTY+, and white women

You white males will be on your own, and you will be easily outnumbered . You have no resources, and you have mono tier and non diverse ideas. Not like you will be able to breed with one another anyway.

Let's not mention that we will be backed by the UN, and South Korea. Who wants to ally with DumbAngryWhiteMaleville? Maybe Kim Korea, or the failing nations of Russia and post brexit Britain? LOL good luck lmao

Actually these so called "my males". So.an love them. Go fucking yourself with your Chad shit. Women don't like chads, they prefer sensitive guys who actually LISTEN to women as equals .

Russia and the US could easily rule the entire world. The only speedbump would be China.

Nice b8 paste there m8

>you will be outnumbered Sup Forums and you will looooose

How many trannies, faggots, commies, and women can 1 redneck with a rifle take out?

Numbers don't mean much when they can't fight. The righteous aggression of white men has built empires.

>they call their genitalia neo-penises and neo-vaginas

numale actually sounds pretty appropriate

What does it matter when they are both deserving of contempt?

These are who we fight after the thin ranks of aggressive antifa go down.

They'll call it a genocide when they wanted the war so badly and yet were never prepared for what that actually meant.

fpbp

damn that is one haggard bitch, how old is he? 50?

There is?

who cares, it's a fucking basket case regardless.

i found it

>anglo genetics

>Actually these so called "my males". So.an love them. Go fucking yourself with your Chad shit. Women don't like chads, they prefer sensitive guys who actually LISTEN to women as equals
the absolute state of this virgin

that h3 guy is a tranny?

I can't even tell if it's male to female or the other way around. I guess that explains the mocking, no one forced that abomination to mutilate itself

Neck yourself, faggot. No1 believes your shilling. If it ever comes to a race war, it will be your end.

This. Antifa, BLM, and all those other fags only ever do anything as a mob, a mob that would be very easy to take out with the right weapons/explosives/vehicles.

Wasn't sure if it was a man or gnome

Ive seen, for research purposes only, both MtF and FtM trans with more mass than that creature. Dont be fooled! Skeletons rattle among us. Their goals are sinister!