How are you preparing for the BROWN century?

son of two mexican immigrants AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4
cnbc.com/2016/04/21/8-latino-business-founders-on-finding-their-first-millions.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_frontier#The_Mexican.E2.80.93American_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mexicans grow all the food in America

I'm okay with Spanish people, just not blacks and arabs

It will collapse soon. Asians and whites are the only net positive contributing races in America. Once the balance is thrown off in a few years the whole system goes down.

gentrifying the west coast ala san francisco

bye beaners :)

I like Mexicans more than Trump supporters.
I'm not really doing much, I study Spanish every now and then, but I already live a pretty Tex-mex life

that chart is wrong, my town in arizona is over 90 percent white if im correct

spotted the chink

NO non-whites are ok, there is no "bro tier" you fucking cuck

mexicans are alright

Who spilled all that diarrhea on my country?

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

Shill

Kys
Theyre a bigger problem here than both of those two combined. Look at the map ffs.
Those arent spanish people either, those are spanish speaking native Indios.

It goes by county, not town. Are you in one of the lightest orange areas? Those are still under 10% Mexican. If not, it must just be higher Mex population towns within the county raising the area's percentage. Also the US Census is probably more accurate than your anecdotal evidence.

Can't wait till the US becomes a second Bosnia

Wtf is wrong with this map.. I'm in utah and have not seen a nigger, not even a brown person in the last 1 week..
So kys

>Theyre a bigger problem here than both of those two combined.
How so? Other than white displacement.

How are you going to like it when the standards drop in America?

Also, most Mexicans are white according to the Census. The map is national origin, not race.

Did you even look at the details? Most of Utah is under 10% Mexican and some counties, the ones marked white, have a near-zero percentage. So the map actually perfectly supports the fact that you don't see them often.

He's right though. Someone post the picture of taxes. Both asians and whites pay more taxes than take. Blacks and shitskins in general take more welfare than they give.

glad i don't live in the SW

You are legal in this country. The (((alt-right))) controlled opp would tell you to go back to mexico. There's no point in joining their side. They'll just betray you if the nationalists succeed. Do you support the nationalists who will betray you or the commies who will actually give you a chance?

don't compare mexicans with us, the better ones are the children of spanish rapists, the rest are those same indians that were cutting people heads and were so easily conquered

Why the fuck are there so many Hispanics in North Carolina?

proof?

When are mexicans gonna invent anything?

I think even the quesadilla machine is even a white guy.

you should have at least made your own lawn mowers by now!!!

by voting for Trump of course

Build the wall! Build the Wall!!!!

the dem voter plantation won't allow you to become owners of your own destiny

>Spainard
>Gloating about race mixing
>race mixing with moors for centuries
You aren't white, ahmed. Mexicans are more white than you now.

t. chicano fuckhead

I lived in the southwest all my life. I fucking hate spics

100 dollars PayPal if you can name me a his-panic owned business that isn't a lawn service. aka know as a 10 year olds job.

ill see your map and raise you mine.

You know they get a lot major crops from us such as corn, right?

and it never happened lmao

>Nevada and the West Coast
>red
hahahahah no

U.S. isn't going to be able to subsidize corn farmers anymore after the economy crashes

You are a traitor and you deserve to be shot

the brown holocaust?

mexicans are gonna be the food in america.

desu if you cede the Southwest to Mexico and build a wall you will significantly increase the White percentage of the pop

>tfw white but have a Mexican sounding last name and only 5'8 AKA king of the Mexicans

I'll be fine desu

Pretty sure no Mexicans live in the Midwest/Plains states

gee, it's almost like the southwest has been brown for centuries and hasn't ever had a white majority

by living in the northeast. Come home fellow libertarians we shall form The Wobegon Republic

the white holocaust is real.

Hopefully I'll live long enough to see the US reduced to one big ghetto. Thanks, blacks and Messicans. You guys really know how to ruin anything and everything good or decent.

sage

Mexicans invented
color television
gnome
morning after pill
Continuous-flow intersection
Tridilosa

Herro.

Zumba, LinkAmerica, GameStop and this list I googled
cnbc.com/2016/04/21/8-latino-business-founders-on-finding-their-first-millions.html

or one big rwds.

Only in California
Quit talking out of your ass you dumb fucking leaf

aids, murder gangs, illegal child grooming.

cocaine, jeb bush's goblin wife.

The indigenous regions of Mexico have a lower homicide rate than the spaniard ones.

People here can interact with anyone on any country
Why do you think you are special enough for an AMA?

>aids, murder gangs, illegal child grooming.
those are African inventions fag

>cocaine
Peruvian Indian shit

You must be fucking blind or never leave your basement because I'm also in Utah and seen many many every day. Hell I'm doing some shit work in a warehouse for the summer before fall semester and plenty of people in there don't even speak English only Spanish.

The collapse of institutions, economy, law, etc. 3rd world style corruption, crime cartels, etc.

>tfw white but have a Mexican sounding last name and only 5'8 AKA king of the Mexicans
6'2" castizo here. Get on my level, beaner.

I fucking hate mexicans. Reading about ICE busting illegals fills me with pure joy.

t. tejano

>Spaniards are arabs
>Spaniards racemixed in America
>Mexicans are arabs

My ass. I´ve developed aid programs for native areas (mayans) and those are the worse regardless if they´re in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua and so.

peruvian indians just chew on the leaves, waaaaaaaaaaay lower drug content, you can have some mate out of it and its harmless. Its just that once chemically processed you can get it concentrated and since theres already "legal" plantations for "legal" reasons...

Why do Mexicans like North Carolina so much?

dodge challenger

>being a manlet

kek

The southern parts of Spain are the ones that conserve the most moor blood. Andalucians are commies for this reason, they leech out of the rest of Spain for their mafia social programs. Viva Don Pelayo

Zumba: dance to terrible music

Gamestop: used car salesmen of the video game world

These are your gold standards?

Are you going to go back when too many brown people collapse the gibs system and the gibs go away?

I learned Spanish

Spotted the guy mad that chinks are buying up his entire neighborhood.

I hate niggers a ton, but white supremacy is fucking stupid, we got the shit conquered out of us by mongols and arabs and turks all at different times. They're obviously pretty damn equal to whites, only being held back by islam and traditionalism. Niggers and spics though...not so much... I really do think 99% of blacks are a plague on the earth though.

pic related

spain is anarchist af they're woke af m8. they're wise enough to rule themselves.

Right all meals are made with wheat or whatever grain that is?
Go and kill some birds faggot.

By learning how to habla Espanol and attempting to breed my white genes with some nice brown pelota.

My kids will my Latino mestizo or maybe white-ish Latino. No doubt about it. But at least they won't be Muslim like Europeans' kids.

Looks like america needs to wipe its bottom

>people who inject free money into the local economy are not welcome
>people who drain money from the local economy are

so wise

asians are most likely to side with us or see eye to eye with us on racial matters, as they are the only other humans on the planet who can create and maintain civilization. I don't see it as a hope or dream that the two races will win out in the long run, just an inevitability.

>as they are the only other humans on the planet who can create and maintain civilization.
Oh boy do i have news for you.

Lol it looks like America can't wipe it's ass in the image.

>tfw when Mexico has such shitty armed forced and wants to claim its old lands back, so it purposefully shittifies its own country, forcing its citizens to migrate north to the more prosperous US and literally uses its people as bioweapons by outbreeding the americans.

Kill yourself, it's the only logical conclusion

>AMA not one response

yep

Talking shit again bolita.

What the fug, bitch, its not your lunch break

im just glad you cant handle extreme cold weather. enjoy yer tequila paco

*White farm owners hire cheap Mexican labor to do their shitwork for them*

Fixed that for you.

>Talk of acquiring all of Mexico fell away when the army discovered the Mexican political and cultural values were so alien to America's. As the Cincinnati Herald asked, what would the U.S. do with eight million Mexicans "with their idol worship, heathen superstition, and degraded mongrel races?"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_frontier#The_Mexican.E2.80.93American_War

M-mongrel races? Oh!

Quads speak the truth. White Califag here, the only good Mexicans are Spanish. If you look at all of the cartel gore vids, it's always brown mestizos with a lot of indian blood.

All of the Mexicans here in California are mestizo trash, the white Spaniards all stay in Mexico. We get the bottom of the barrel of Mexican culture here.

>grow
think you mean
>pick

Yes. In other words, Mexicans grow all the food.

Is texas one of the most cucked states in the USA?