Knowledge Bomb. [Charolettesville “Unite the Right” Rally]

It was a very well planned “Perfect Storm”:

1) [Mayor knew & was involved]

The rally was a Trap, which is why the PD were told to stand down & why it was approved in the first place.

He knew a Car Attack was going to happen at/in the Rally & had memo’s/statements/tweets already pre-prepared/made.

2) [Agent Provocateurs were in the crowds]

This was on both sides. You had a mix of Natural conflict & Artificial(Staged) conflict. There job was to justify the Mayors call for NG.

3) [Leftists were bused in to attack the Rally]

They were given “free passage” by the Mayor & the PD. Cannon fodder is always needed/used for Color Revolutions.

4) [PD/NG were used to make the Right move away, which would cause the Leftists to follow]

Leftists needed to get/be in position for the Car Attack, so they used the Right as bait.

PD/NG were even told not the protect the crowds or set up anti-vehicle barricades.

5) [The “Car Attack” was a False Flag.]

Leftist organizers/herders led the Leftist crowd to the “hit spot” location. The Movie Stage was then set & Directors got in position.

At/In the “hit spot” location were Crisis Actors/Witnesses/Victims & Press. Some of which created/crafted the MSM narratives & clearly knew about things ahead of time.

A Modified Car was used & a trained Operative did the job of driving in(and reversing out) of the Crowd. The Operative escaped & a Pasty was used to take the fall for it.

6) [Helicopter saw too much]

It saw the whole Incident happen & became a “loose end”. NG vehicles were used to take it down.

(Weeks/Months ago I talked about False flags being done to blame the Right to cause Martial Law in Cities: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Martial Law/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137305963/#137306690
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Future topics I plan on covering]:

1) They Live

2) WW3 Scenario's

3) The 2 forms of Globalism

4) Sandy Hook

5) Europe's Powder Keg

Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads:

ww3 scenarios when? That's the most interesting to me.

If you want to know what really was going on with the Rally, read what is in the OP.

You're not the same guy who shills his book here are you mate?

After the "They Live" thread.

Don't have any Books or Social Media.

Nice reddit spacing frank. Fuck off. I see you just lurked all day and compiled all the conspiracies people supposed on here yesterday and packaged it as your own "inside knowledge" you fag.

Just because you aren't Frank doesn't mean you aren't a fucking psy-op

if digitalis frank is exposed as a shill and needs to stay in his moms basement.

>approved in the first place
It was approved because it's our god-given right.

The best traps are those that the target(s) will walk in.

If you really want to see Psy-Op's just look at the MSM coverage of the Event & the Incident.

The patsy they arrested was on Pol. He said he was there as a hired actor by Rent A Crowd and told to wear a white polo shirt and blend in. His internet info. was changed to say he was Republican that morning so it was pre-planned to set him up. I don't think he knew but maybe. The camera man who took the footage and was a spokesperson to the media is a CIA spook. The girl who died was not hit by the car-she had a heart attack. So THEY murdered two police officers. NOW this is serious. Jeff sessions-do you have enough honest investigators? FBI? Any of you guys ready to do the right thing?

Spread the word about the Information in this thread.

Timeframes matter.

Oh shit bump, I will get the word out tonight

I will bite user 5, So no mystery answers (e.g., dig in more, etc...).

To what end?

1) Why not use a stolen nuke inside the US and blame NK and declare martial law and be done with it (arrest the deep state political enemies listed in NSA db)?
2) Why bother with this when they can do the first?
3) Soros has been hinted at as having dead man's switch should he be arrested or other. Hasn't it reached the point where his switch is just as fucking damaging as what is going on?
4) Where the fuck is DJT with indictments against DWS, Awans, and more? Seriously, are all these fuckers in on it at this point and why bother teasing us with knowledge bombs when we've reached this point?
5) what can joe citizen do, non-violently, to expose these sick fuckers and end this crap from going on over and over and over again?

Thanks!

All those fuckers making "IT'S HAPPENING UNITE THE RIGHT THREADS" were right days ahead of the event.

Now that should tell us something, either Memetic Magic is real or it was Antifa gloating that the Soros think tank had finally found its first American "Victory."

Either way, coincidence doesn't exist.

The bottom line, "Alt-Right" organizers working as moles for soros got the bottom of the barrel 'White-Nationalists/Aryans/Southern Good Boys' having nothing to do with the net.

Then they invite in their 'counter-protesters' (also on the Soros payroll), pay off their DC bought and owned pedophile politicians to remove Law and Order.

Mission Accomplished.

Soooo how screwed is your average shitposter on pol at this point?

walk in? no the best traps are tight

Evidence?

SAGE

bump

Do you think this young patsy Fields guy is in danger of being murdered so they can close the case-say they got the guy-maybe invent a backstory about him being crazy or radical and with the compliant media this is all forgotten-no justice for the dead police officers. the people still brainwashed?

This
The MSM never mention that this was a Radical Marxist rally, they were protesting white racists...
The MSM & political shills, GOP & Dems, go after Trump and blame it on him.
Trump blames both sides and (((they))) don't like that. He doesn't fall for their trap.
No one questions why there was a stand down order or why police never blockaded or secured the ANTIFA rally route..

Gotta admit Anon5, you've been spot on

How's my country doing on the stage?

1) Operations like that have more variables to deal with & could long term work in the Deep States favor depending on where the Nuke would be used.

2) "US Spring" is the plan. Coup/Civil War destabilization of the US.

3) Look into the people Soros works with, some of them have/are the Dead Mans Switches.

4) The System is corrupt,scared & incompetent. Also Trump doesn't want to start a Civil War and/or be framed as "Hitler" for arresting political opponents.

5) Understand how False Flags are done & the different types of False Flags. Crisis Actors should also be looked into.

Information in the OP isn't something you'll get anywhere else.

Exactly.

The Rally was a controlled operation from the beginning.

Depends on where you are located.

NOT THE SAME PERSON.

Checked

how about bongs and burgers

High Quality Anon5.

I thought we were on the good timeline :(

Still important due to the EU.

The MSM also had/have narratives ready to use if/when a Incident was going to happen.

What is the best way to not die in the race war?

Fuck off already you larping tripnigger

European Countries(including the UK) will be cracking down more on the Natives, as Islam takes over.

The US will suffer from Tribal Nature returning.

Don't get cornered & have good cardio.

FALSE FLAG

People need to understand the "bigger picture" of what went on & how it leads to the US Spring.

It's also being used as Social Engineering.

Regardless of the 2016 Election Result, this was going to happen.

I appreciate your answers but here is what I am hearing (and feel free to correct me):

1) DJT/Remaining Do-Gooders in Government are cucks and won't fight evil because they might be labeled 'bad' even though there are hard drives, videos of these sick bstards torturing and whatever with under-age adults, and more. Hard fucking evidence, but ooohhhh, I wouldn't want to look bad. And the laws (Patriot Act) give DJT authority under the law to mass arrest these fuckers and hold secret military trails (military is his friend) and yet no action. Sadly these cucks allow more children to be =come victims by their heroic inaction. What the fuck?!

2) I'm hearing Deep State running amok and no end in sight. Go for it fuckers. Everyone is cucked.

3) With upcoming TOTAL CENSORSHIP, your advice to 'get out the word' is pretty pointless. To what end? Get out the word so the don't- frame-me-as-Hilter can take absolutely no action at all?

3) Is there anyone left at all who is fighting for us or is the game over (be serious please)?

4) Advice for us who are awake and don't want to live through liberal Utopia (Detroit/Chicago/WWII-era Soviet Union/Mao China purge and death camps)?

Thanks for all you do ;)

Check

So how did the NG take down the helicoptor? What did they use?

Absolutely this. It went off like clockwork at noon and ended at 1pm sharp. No violence was shown or described but they kept saying 'violent right wing'. They kept using 'alt right', 'white nationalist", 'white supremecist', neo nazi and kkk interchangably do describe the rally to tie all these ideas into one thing. By the time the coverage stopped at 1 sharp they went in on the rehearsed commentary with the CIA spooks who wasted no time blaming Trump for all the imaginary violence. Fox even had a PRIEST call in to explain how it was all CHRISTIAN'S fault for not 'condemning hate enough'. Why do this unless they were shilling for muslim brotherhood or Jew media? They kept saying the protesters wore CROSSES...I saw no crosses in any of the footage. The whole thing was all too rehearsed with no sense of seeking clarification or explaination...they HAD all the explainations ready to go even though the reporter on the street couldn't even make out what was going on besides 'chaos'. It was an anti-Trump propaganda campain and everyone bought it. toutesaway

How important are the Balkans? Anything interesting concerning them?

Very interesting bump.

Lurking as always, bump

What do you mean by Tribal Nature? As in only trust immediate family and friends, an fuck the rest?

Bump, good to see you anon5, does Trump know all this? whats his plan? will he have the DOJ investagate the mayor? police? the left is straight evil

Frank you need to shut your fat mouth.

Fuck off frank

I'm quite concerned that the NG is completely complicit with these events, including downing a chopper. Was this the real NG, or was this a PMC attack?

Does Trump & DoJ know it was a false flag?
Will the DoJ even get to the bottom of this ?
Spencer is a CIA plant.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Slauenwhite, Massachusets State Police, and dean of (whatever university you go to I'm too lazy to check).

Here's a link to your son/student/citizen on the forum responsible for the rise of the alt right, claiming advance knowledge of the attack at the white supremacist rally on Saturday. Do your duty to America, and don't let his inaction lead to more deaths.

Sincerely, The hacker known as Sup Forums.

1) Accurate. Also the "Evil" people would just have to be killed outright. No Quarter.

3) Group thinking is powerful & Information is valuable.

4) Good Groups exist, they just rarely if ever get talked about.

5) Don't live in Cities.

It was a very coordinated operation.

Watch for old rivalry's brewing.

Interactions between Races.

Getting this information around is very important for everyone(on both sides) involved in the Rally.

NG was called in to control the whole Situation. Not just help the PD control the Rally.

you can get any plate you want if you pay more

S H I T H E A D

This big time at the very least about the media. I'll give you that about the media. Trump didn't fall for their basic bait trap and now their probably fucking pissed about that.

Forgive me if you feel that I'm reducing the SCOPE of your thread to something more minimal. What do you know about the deaths of all the holistic doctors in the US. Also the poisoning of the holistic doctors in Germany on 9/15/15. What do you know about them? Can you later on post a Knowledge Bomb about them?

HOLY SHITBALLS , IT'S ANON5

do trump and his people know these are false flags? are they actively trying to catch these people with indisputable evidence? the connections are already there in the shadows. they just need light shined on them.

is it safe to assume every _overly organized_ political event is backed by the deep state, no matter the context? unless there's no violence of course.

i won't derail this thread, but, /htg/ related - for some reason i have a feeling it goes as deep as shit like mcdonalds. ive read in past KBs or htg threads that walmart is definitely involved. are a lot of corporations on the s&p 500 involved? i know the htg threads are focusing on the LA area right now, but will the threads ever shift to any other locations?

thanks for everything a5.

Inorder for things to get done, people must know what really went on.

Consider what they were involved in.

White people get attacked by some Power Structures because they have historically defeated many of there plans.

Also very good explanation. Thanks annon just got back from a hike. And im beat but this really puts it into perspective. Even if you think the whole thing is natural and didn't have some fishy shit linked to it. Then at the very least the media had an agenda in this play.

It was not a false flag.

It was a fuck up of epic proportions.

It was the fault of forums like this and others filled with insecure, untalented white boys.

captcha: sunnyside mexico

HOLY SHIT, IT'S ANON5

did since yesterday twattering and stuff, same info like in your OP

fucking digits man

Were the Balkan wars in 1912-13 part of this globalist hundred years plan?

Those aren't vanity plates. They're the standard plates that are issued in sequential order

1) Action can only result from Information being known.

2) Depends on the event & which Groups/Individuals are involved.

3) /HTG/ will be looking at Cities like DC & Seattle next.

Frank, lmao

They had to kill the woman. She knew how to get free energy. Zero point energy.

Spread the word.

Once again tripfaggot, you are saying nothing new. You are literally repeating the information anons have already discussed the past 24 hours but watch you swoop in claiming to figure it all out when you didn't do anything but copy others previously discussed points. How the fuck do people fall for this?

Out of curiosity

Do you agree that the alt right is an MSM / deep State project

Trump wasn't linked with any group / ideology so they created one in order to hurt him from a distance

Oh look, it's LARPER 5

So it's basically up to us non-governmental folks to hunt down these fucks because Trump won't do it for fear of the Hitler title?

That was part of the previous 100 Year Plan.

1918-2018 is the one we are in. The one before that was 1818-1918.

Good.

Is she Dead or is she "Dead"?

1) The name "Alt-Right" came from a DNC Think Tank in the first place.

2) That and to split his base & disconnect him from it.

Bump and not everyone has time to consume this information on a day to day bases. Like i've said i just got back and threads like these give me time to take it in. Personally i think its very interesting and opens ppls minds and at least they aren't your everyday sheeple and can see through the ruses.

Essentially.

It's always important to ROT(Research Observe Think).

check out this archived thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/137305963/#137306690
Helicopter seen on radar north east of the incident tracing occult symbols

Why the number 18?

Topkek

Soroach will false flag shoot anti Trump protesters with sniper teams to destabilize America

It's also VERY convenient that this whole thing blew up on Soros' birthday. Highly suspicious.

"Time is energy"
-Anon5

Thoughts on this picrelated?

Fuck off, Frank, you fucking turbo autist.

Was the rally an organic event but just hijacked? or are the people who organized it working for the establishment?

lol this guy is an Illuminati shill. No shit guy thanks for breaking info we all know already. Me and my team exposed this shit the moment it happened and dropped red pills all night on normies

>That was part of the previous 100 Year Plan.
>1918-2018 is the one we are in. The one before that was 1818-1918.
You're a fucking retard tbqh

bullshit, there have been constant threads about this, this tripfaggot rides the coat tails of anons who already figured that stuff out but yet you inept sheep follow him like he is some groundbreaking spook. What a load of shit he can't link anything proving that he called it because it's other anons threads that he pulled this info from. Pathetic really.

Are people really this stupid or is this the Russians. God I hope it's the Russians. It probably is, classic Russian propaganda right here.

Thanks for making a list summarizing what me and the goy team did last night

I think it was a mix. There were genuine people there that seemed natural but other parts of it on both sides especially the antifa part seemed weird as fuck.

Shill, thanks for bumping

female starfish i hope

user is wise, he is an agent of misinformation.

It's just how they did the 100 year plan.

That was what happened with the Dallas BLM Sniper.

It was one of his Birthday Presents.

Re-read the OP.

"Perfect Storm".

And here's the next page:

Look up Frank Slauenwhite in the archives.

this

everything happens for a reason in the game-script.sh