White fever is greater than yellow fever

Asian women are unique in how large of a percentage of their population exclusively prefer white men. Asiancucks explain yourselves. Why are Asian women so addicted to white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's more like Westernerfever. More lax family expectations. Asian families are suffocating with how much shit you'll get talked if you put out the dishes wrong.

>Why are Asian women so addicted to white men?

youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

Fuck China and their political subversion

White women are unique in how large of a percentage of their population exclusively prefer black men. Whitecucks explain yourselves. Why are White women so addicted to black men?

Actually asianboi, if you read up on dating statistics you will see that white women are the most loyal to men of their own race, with a vast majority exclusively preferring white men. Asian women are the opposite, with a significant portion exclusively preferring white men.

Pretty sure all non-white women prefer white men

Because Asian women are heartless, social-ladder climbing machines. A bit like Jewish women, actually.

They do, except for black women

how do i cure my yellow fever, lads?

Hispania don't apparently.

It's not actually whiteness per se, that they desire, but the social capital and perceived opportunities that offers for themselves and their potential children that attracts them to white men.

Asian women don't crave chavvy, working class cock, they want middle class, educated boys and their degrees.

>tfw no asian gf with a rich family

You don't man, it's like a virus that never goes away. It subsides at times but I always go back to Asian qts

So if I get my PhD Asian qts might like me? I am tall, blond and ethnically English too

Im making assumptions here but arent asians pretty divided amongst themselves? North chinese and south chinese are different, nippons dont get along with chinks, obvious korea difference, then you got all those smaller asian countries like phillipines and vietnam. Meanwhile you have countries like america and canada where white people dont really care what part of europe their ancestors from.

I'm sure you'll be beating them off with a stick then.

They can be. But the women are united in their love of white men

A black woman who doesn't speak ebonics prefers white men.

This is true. These girls also appear more attractive

is it instinctual? because i don't consider it a virus

Any Asian girl who would degrade herself to the point of dating outside her race is obviously a social failure in whatever community she's from. That's the problem of guys with yellow fever; they want a pure Asian waifu, but by design any woman who would date them is irreparably fucked up.

LMAO

If we disappear from this planet we will reincarnate as the new Eurasiatic masterrace that will exterminate all brown people.

SAGED

They are so feminine and lady-like...

It might be. White men and Asian qts are the best pair. According to dating and marriage statistics the majority of interracial relationships in the U.S. are WMAF pairings. Its probably the same in other countries too

They are but white whores want to kill white babies and breed Tyrone's instead.

For the Tyrone Gibs. Woman truly are sub human.

It's a meme desu. Most people prefer others like them.

Asian guy here. Here's what I noticed.

>first generation Asian immigrant parents are usually really strict
>they're also varying degrees of racist and highly against miscegenation and will push their kids to date within their race
>second generation Asian kids basically rebel against their parents by dating whites
>Asian guys also tend to be more attracted to white women than Asian women but most are too beta to have any success with them
>on a side note, a large portion of their second/third generation Asians tend to completely discard their cultural identity and adopt either the white identity or black identity. which is why in high school every asian was either a skateboarding guitar playing emo kid or a wannabe gangster nigger faggot.

dem korean chicks be raciss and shit

BWC

exactly, most men of other races have a preference for them also

if that's the the case then how the fuck is it a fetish lmao? it's completely normal

Nigga don't ruin the dream of a New Guangdong, British Columbia for me

black sheboons btfo

>second/third generation Asians tend to completely discard their cultural identity
That's a pretty impressive achievement for a non-white minority in a white majority country. East Asians have only really been in the West in significant numbers for about half a century, and have assimilated far better than any other non-white group. I find it hard to tell if a person I'm speaking to on the phone is East Asian, whereas I can tell immediately if they are Indian, Black etc.

I'm a white dude. How do I make Asian friends in University? I'm a physics major so should I just study in the library a lot. Asian qts are a plus

In their home countries they mostly date white men due to perceived economic status and stability. That's why you see Thai girls whoring themselves out for old Anglo men. Westernized asian girls are basically the same as white women.

this

My slut skank sister is dating s white guy. He's 22 and she's a senior in highschool with a 4.0 . He's a fucking loser who works for his dads landscaping business. He always try to do shit with its so fucking annoying. This Friday he rented a Xbox 1 game and tried getting me to play it with him. I just told him to fuck off

I agree. She should date a successful white man like me, a physics major and future grad student

I met some wholesome Asians in my college's student Christian small group. Most were absolutely wife material. I didn't have the resources to commit with marriage, so I didn't start relationships.

Lad, you gotta

>This Friday he rented a Xbox 1 game and tried getting me to play it with him. I just told him to fuck off
how old are you lol? makes it sound like you're her kid brother

Whoa white males least biased race.

I know the feel. Being poor and focusing on school is a burden for a serious relationship

underage

The thing is Asians assimilate with no filter. So they take in the best and the worst of western culture. Pic fucking related is the yolo swag faggotry I have to deal with on a daily basis as a public school teacher.

The same way you make friends with white people.

we're true neutral

Men can't help it that they see Asian women as the most feminine race. The reason asian men aren't as liked by white women is because they're in turn also more feminine, That's why white guys are masculine, along with white girls (Strong jawline, feminism, high cheating, obesity, etc.).

You talk to them, and don't be a fucking sperg.

Step 1. Find an Asian
Step 2. Figure out if the Asian in question is a Fancy Asian or a Jungle Asian
Step 3. Make fun of the other type of Asian

That's it you're in.

Honestly I am so socially awkward that people probably think I have aspergers

Need more portable Bluetooth speakers and yeezys

But they're SE Asians, surely, the lowest grade of oriental.

I know a Japanese qt but her skin is kind of olive-brownish... What gives?

Holy shit too funny

This isn't politics

>Step 2. Figure out if the Asian in question is a Fancy Asian or a Jungle Asian
Gonna need clarification

btw how recent is this?

There is no "fever"
Whites are considered to have the most attractive men of all races.
Asians are considered to have the most attractive women.

If he's a landscaper then I think it's safe to assume that he has a well-built body.

He's probably also got a cock that's much bigger than your asian micropenis, so he can give her a good hard stuffing on a regular basis.

You should post some pics of her.

all of them except mudslimes who appear to love being treated worse than their husbands goats, and persist on these perversions by cutting their daughters genitals off and willingly being stoned to death when they are raped even when wearing a bin bag.

Actual asians, africans, etc are all less likely to race mix than whites. X-american statistics are meaningless.

>Actual Asians and Africans
Maybe that has something to do with those continents having few white people to begin with? A bit of critical thinking goes a long way child.

So you accept that white american women are more likely to racemix than women of other ethnicities?

where did he argue that?

>actual asians

so you're saying if a white man goes to an asian country he won't get any attention from asian women? Pretty sure white men go to asia for the simple fact that getting asian women is even EASIER in asia.

so much yellow fever. it makes me crack.
t. gook

I'm white and have made love to twenty-one (21) orientals.
AMA

No, that's not what I'm saying.

You moron. Asian qts just have tons of babyfat in their faces. When that drains away you're left with their hideous slope skull with skin hanging off of it.
But go ahead and cuddle up to that.

i think he meant asians living in asia are much less likely to commit miscegenation

i believe that those yellow fever fags are secretly pedophile.

Japs/Koreans/North East Chinese are generally "fancy" Asians.

SEA are generally the jungle ones.

Not always true, but I'm sure you get the point.

Btw many think JAPAN DOG not fancy.

Ever consider shunning her? Just ignore her for the rest of your life, the whore.
Asian qts are just like white qts, everyone loves them and they face no consequences for their actions and they have a 0% unemployment rate.

Thanks. Thought it would be something like that.

Asian men are still being raised to old confucious ideals of "Be Hard worker, good citizen, and dont rock the boat and youll have successfurr life" in a dating culture where being a hypermasculine nobody edglord or a bad boi is more important than a paycheck when it comes to attraction. Also they tend to look more feminine than most races of men, which could work it some social circles like the K pop fanatics but to most impowered women, its a liability. Asians are a race full of niceguys. Asian men should seriously go back to their countries, I still dont know why they stay here.

Island japanese, okinawan maybe

How many of them were men?

Fancy: Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans
Jungle: The rest

DEPLOYING YELLOW FEVER CURE

(OP)
Asian men are still being raised to old confucious ideals of "Be Hard worker, good citizen, and dont rock the boat and youll have successfurr life" in a dating culture where being a hypermasculine nobody edglord or a bad boi is more important than a paycheck when it comes to attraction. Also they tend to look more feminine than most races of men, which could work it some social circles like the K pop fanatics but to most impowered women, its a liability. Asians are a race full of hardworking niceguys. Asian men should seriously go back to their countries and snag a nice feminine local waifu uncorrupted by feminism or toxic western sexual culture, I still dont know why they stay here.

>Asians are considered to have the most attractive women.
>uk flag
Explains everything.

Yeah not working dude. If anything you are just pushing the idea that Asians are more feminine further

asians in homeland are soulless cunts, intoxicated with liberal western feminism. maybe with the exception of japs, but they still are heathen. so eh.

nah man it just shows that your women are that much masculine desu

If I wanted to deal with shrieking gooks, I'd live in Asia. I don't, so I won't.

Which in turn means we are more masculine than Asian guys. Thanks man!

Asians have mastered the art of utilizing the makeup jew.

Yeah and you're getting shafted hard right now for being masculine

I know this is false from personal experience. Black women love the BWC.

Get cucked Tyrone.

the daily yellow fever thread.

And whatever happened to racial purity?
if you think you can just pump and dump our girls then think again
They'll impregnate themselves with another white guys jizz if it means keeping you as their ATM
And last time I checked you guys dont allow DNA paternity testing

Are you talking about Asian-Americans or actual Asians from their own country?

Daily racemixing thread.

What's up with white guys and the Japanese?

>Don't allow DNA paternity testing
According to who? And I don't "pump and dump" I want an Asian waifu so I can smash her cervix every night brah

feminism 1000%
let the whitecuck take them and destruction of their culture