Peter Cvjetanovic: "I’m not the angry racist they see in that photo"

ktvn.com/story/36123640/unr-student-marches-in-charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally

>“I came to this march for the message that white European culture has a right to be here just like every other culture, “Cvjetanovic told Channel 2 News. “It is not perfect; there are flaws to it, of course. However I do believe that the replacement of the statue will be the slow replacement of white heritage within the United States and the people who fought and defended and built their homeland. Robert E Lee is a great example of that. He wasn’t a perfect man, but I want to honor and respect what he stood for during his time.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocRJWjUm6zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Die nazi die die die

Nazi

die commies die

What kind of idiot thinks white culture will disappear, how weak and frail do they think white culture is? Chill little boys, let the darkies take down the redneck statue. Lynchmobs in pickup trucks waving the confederate flag have changed the meaning of confederate shit. If you have issue with that, take it up with your redneck cousins.

Book shelf.

So these guys are the same guys that will go on and on about how the civil Rights act of 1964 was an affront to the american people and now they are losing their jobs because they are being found out as white nationalist?

Irony is fucking tasty.

>I was there but that wasn't me

Nice save. I'm sure it will fool someone.

cultural marxism is for useful idiots

I think this is the first time I can confidently say that more than half of the posters in this thread so far are shills.

This sounds very anti-semitic. I'm not sure how, but it definitely is. He needs to be locked up.

How is his name supposed to be pronounced?

Kill the NAZI scum

>Lynchmobs in pickup trucks waving the confederate flag

And you only saw that on TV or a Hollywood movie. Ever.

Peter the Serbian

Serbia stronk

>Cvjetanovic

>white race

i dont even know where to start shitting on him..

lel translated from croatian to english cvjetanovic means "son of flowers" (cvijet - flower, -vic suffix - son of, descendant of)

Peter Tsvyetanovits

He is BASED. Serbia stronk.

Uhhhh I see those fuckers around town in Massachusetts. So you know damn well they're around in the South.

What does a statue of a Confederate General have to do with European culture? Shouldn't it be about Southern Culture?

>honor and respect what he stood for in his time
so losing major battles and being contributing to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans?
FUCK YOU, NAZI CUNT.

Like a frog in boiling water

TLDR;
"Yes I'm the guy in the photo but no I am not the angry racist guy in the photo. Also I'm a white nationalist"

It's white culture, is what they mean. White meaning European. Because they're European... These statue removals are about undermining native white history while elsewhere emphasising on foreign cultures, normalising multiculturalism.

You first, commies.

Makes perfect sense to these young entitled boys

You shills are so damn obvious. It's like my grandma is posting here.

KYS fagget

The success of their erasure is evidenced by your ignorance of it.

>slavs
>white
Send them all back to the Balkans, basically paler Turkroaches

Sage of course, just remember those tactics they use and see textbook examples of those ITT.
Soon you cunts, very soon

Sounds like a great motive. The US could do with more thinking like that.

Leftism can have ONE (1) of two options:
Either A) consistent antiracism, in which case their pets need to be antiracist too, or
B) consistent racism, in which case its good for the white man too.

to be fair there's a difference.

nationalist = pride in race (though you can argue, not deserved, since pride should be in what you've personally accomplished)

supremacist (nazi) = death to inferior races, superior race should control everything

btw North Koreans are supremacist, they believe the pure Nork blood is genetically superior and everybody else on earth is subhuman worthy of a death camp march by dear leader

I can't wait until we are allowed to openly kill Nazis

>So these guys are the same guys that will go on and on about how the civil Rights act of 1964 was an affront to the american people

No, they're against Hart-Celler Act of '65

You don't even know your enemy.

Damn, you're a fucking cucked pussy.

You are a liar.

You have never seen lynchmobs in pickup trucks waving the confederate flag.

Kill all niggers

Obviously he's a shill, mate. You can tell from the way he writes. They're getting pretty easy to spot now. They should try harder or just go back to protesting in favour of their race's genocide.

>Protesting for a statue of a loser

We wuz the confederation and shiet

HOLY CRAP HE DIDNT KEK OUT

HERO OF THE IMPERIUM!

Christ, shilling hasn't been this bad since election night.

it's pretty damn frail desu, since the media always makes whites out to be the bad guys and convinces many whites to hate themselves

good statement

>White meaning European.

fucking shit. what the fuck have they shit into your dead brain..

Being a right-winger and having some banter is one thing, being a literal retarded neo-Nazi is something else.

>I'm not a racist
t. racist

Even Lincoln honored General Lee.

Shows that this leftists really don't give a shit about nationalism.

Why are Africans who go to America "African American", but Europeans not? I mean ethnic European, not European in that they live in Europe. Idiot.

>White nationalism is LE EVIL NAZI

I bet you deny genetic differences between races right? Because if you do, you are the only literal retard here. Nothing he said is wrong. Keep your mouth shut if you have nothing smart to say.

Because he is an anti-white shill who wants to undermine whites. He even made a "huh serbs aren't white" post.

They hate whites.

>tfw i fell for the Sup Forums meme and now i'm this generations version of ->
kek

good job you nazi filth

Only a racist would defend Robert Lee. Hope he gets fucked up by nignogs and spics for the rest of his life.

Tsveh - tan- oh - vitch

Woah wat a cutie though

why not call white Americans Euro-Americans?

I do

Why should Americans be segregated by origin?

The amount of shilling is insane. I'm honestly surprised at how intense it is. I didn't think they cared that much about Sup Forums shitposters.

Because orgin does matter

They've been paying a lot of people to shill on Sup Forums lately.
How does it feel being eternal losers shill fuckers?

Oh, fuck off. It's obvious that this board is starting to fill up with neo-Nazis who unironically support Hitler. The "shilling" are just relatively sane people opposing those idiotic views.

And there were people with swastikas on that rally along with people calling blacks niggers and saying that Jews should be killed off.

This Peter guy is just doing damage control after getting scared of being identified.

>white culture isn't going anywhere LOL so just sit back and put your hands in your pockets as white culture and heritage is being dismantled

No, he's not a shill. You don't have to be a shill to dislike a flag that has been associated with undying cruelty over the generations.

Wave a white flag instead, faggot

I mean, to be fair, they can take down all the confederate statues they want, won't fix the problems blacks face day-to-day or the problems in black culture.

>It's obvious that this board is starting to fill up with neo-Nazis who unironically support Hitler
Sup Forums has been mostly NatSoc for years now.

>Croat
>side with American nationalists who are serbophile and generally hate Croats
>sides with people who hate the Catholic Church
>is bisexual

Fuck him, we Croats disown him and do not want to do with him.

Obviously we matter.
Because ethnicity determines nearly everything, from intelligence to day-to-day interactions, to wider society and culture. Brits can't get along with IRISH people, how are we expected to get along with Pakis?

>What kind of idiot thinks white culture will disappear,
Translation below
>tee hee goyim you're worried about nothing
>there's no removal of whites going on goy
>migrant crisis? no that's just multiculturalism
>diversity is our strength goy

He should have hanged him for treason

How do you know he's croat? Can be any ijekavian

Boohoo, moan about the commie flag that my grandfather starved under.

>American nationalists who are serbophile and generally hate Croats
those burgers do not give a fuck about niggers like us m8
also nothing wrong in hating cathocucks

>openly kill nazis
>the left label anyone who disagrees with them as nazis

I can't wait either, the last person standing will be a LGBTQIAA2- half black half abo post op with a peg leg and IBS who won the oppression olympics.

Niggers were never supposed to be Citizens of the United States of America, calling them African American is to denote that they are not full American.

Because our balkan regional News confirmed it. Also, he liked a Croatian diaspora portal on his FB profile.

He is not the only Croat in the alt-right, btw. There is also Mike Enoch and Mike Cernovich

That you stupid white American assholes assumed he was a Serb demonstrates how much you hate us.

I am glad you are becoming a minority on your own country. It is a punishmend for Allied bombing on Croatia in WW2.

>And there were people with swastikas on that rally along with people calling blacks niggers and saying that Jews should be killed off.

so? are you some kind of pussy who gets offended by words?

These Identity Europa guys are doing a good job defending their cause, they're well spoken, polite and courageous. The left is creating a bad name for this kid out of pure inventions of racism, which he obviously doesn't stand for.
I salute his courage to speak directly to the media in the absolute leftist shitstorm, we need more good men like him.

I love how Americans claim they have "white European culture". Fucking mutts. They have absolutely no culture, it's just one huge melting pot filled with all different flavors of shit.

>semantics!!!
Truly the intellectual's shelter.

M8 I couldn't care less, I'm a Serbian citizen. My last name is very similar to his, people always assume I'm Croat. Plus his name is Petar, which leans Serbian.

>those burgers do not give a fuck about niggers like us m8
I would not agree. I mean just look the threads here.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=ocRJWjUm6zQ

>so?
Nazis are trash and shouldn't exist.

You will be gassed one day leaf

but they do

do something about it

He was a cute kid though , admit this communists why would anyone want to hurt this little guy

go burn some books while youre at it

Hardly pointless semantics. She pointed out that I used European to describe white Americans, I pointed out that African is used to describe black ones, so European should also be used.
Just because BIG WORDS are involved doesn't mean it's pointless semantics. Now fuck off and go back to getting beheaded by some cartel, you half-caste square-faced shitskin subhuman. You fucking wish you were British. Cunt.

>Cvjetanovic
>Cvj

Slavs language truly are subhuman

Identity Europa has really proven itself to be the most serious about actually advancing white nationalism into the mainstream. No LARPing, no screaming about niggers or kikes, just their views on European heritage and white pride.

It's a shame they're going to be negatively impacted by yesterday's shitshow.

Most of these right wing Americans aren't Nazis they just don't want to become a minority in the country they founded

>Petar, which leans Serbian.
It doesn't, it's a common Christian name. What is it with Serbs claiming common fucking names? Nemanja and Srboljub are Serbian names, not names like Petar and Marko.

That's some talent you have there being able to type and suck dick at the same time, Brock taught you well.

>It is a punishmend for Allied bombing on Croatia in WW2.
desu you deserved it after everything that happened there. i wish you never allied with nazis but what's done is done

isn't it ironic how do we hate americans for what they've done to us and how your people love them and want to be like them?

j = y
Cvj = Tsvy

Shame about his voice. He talks like a fag, but the transcript is beautiful. Good initiative too, could see him going places in the scene were he to sort out his accent.