Murderer

>murderer
>no trail
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was a false flag.
Short of Trump pardoning him, he's boned.

in all fairness, let's not pretend we don't do the exact same thing to a muslim who runs down dozens of people. This guy is a major fuck up, can't believe he put the entire movement at risk for fucking nothing

The craziest part is he'll get away Scott free since his car was hit with a bat before he accelerated

>implying trump would ever pardon him

fuck trump he's a establishment cuck

The media declared him guilty immediately, ignoring the video evidence of the thugs attacking his car with bats, a video I notice youtube has now had deleted, while leaving all the other videos up that don't show them hitting the car, they're all pushing their fake news.

Exactly, he's boned.

lol this dude is boned

he will go to prison

>no trail
>trail

This guy is pretty cool, he drove up for his beliefs.

Murder is still murder. The only thing in danger was his parent's insurance premiums going up

>lol this dude is boned
Could you say hi to an antifa whore I know. Her name is Heather. She's about 300 pounds and was last seen flipping end over end above a Dodge Challenger.

>Murder is still murder.
And YOU get to decide what is and isn't murder, right faggot?

But he still came second OP.

Reginald Denny should be a showcase for his defense. Dont give niggers a chance.

For the record, Muslims plowing over innocent people is not at all the same as a man in fear of his life running over violent antifa combatants.

Remember the jury has to be unanimous. All it takes is one to say, "nah!" That will be someone like me.

Nice argument shillbot.

I don't think there's anywhere in the US where accidentally running someone over is murder.

yeah it was a false flag

This. See a nigger pull the trigger.

He drove INTO the crowd, he wasn't fleeing you dumbass.
You can hear his car's suspension jump as he is approaching the crowd, meaning he was already going 30+ when he approached from 50+ meters away.

Your lies are obvious, stop making them.

No, but the pics of him at the rally, the registration of the vehicle in his name, the videos of said car slamming into the crowd, and the cops pulling him out of the very same car will.

>inb4 need evidence
Shit has been all over Sup Forums. Not gonna bother reposting them.

It is beyond me how far people here are willing to go to defend a literal nobody because he is a fashy.

he only got charged with 2nd degree murder, he will probably plea bargain it down to 15 years with 5 years actually served, that really isn't that bad for having killed someone

>I'll try to pretend I'm the jury.

I will drink your sweet, sweet tears when they have to let this guy go because the jury can't agree.

Right now in the US at Cultural Marxist solidarity marches:

>Burning US flags
>Waving commie flags
>Promoting everything but pro white
>Chanting "No country for white men" and "Go back to Europe"
>Violence at every solidarity march with Antifa cornered in a mall and BLM getting mass arrested in NY.
>Cucks shouting "Black is the future"
>Demanding the destruction of white heritage in statue and monument form.
>Demanding impeachment
>Demanding US generals overthrow the president

Hmmm. It's almost like the so called "White supremacists" are completely right about an agenda against the European race.

Recently in the detroit area, there was a construction working driving the truck behind a road repair crew.

He was distracted and ran into the back of the truck ahead, killing one person.

He was charged with murder last week.

>Ignoring salient points in favor of "Le Liberal Tears" meme.
Nice argument fag.

Weird how every one of those things are legal to do, yet vehicular manslaughter isn't.
It's almost as if you are substituting morality for political position.

What makes you think he's a "fashy"? Oh, right, he doesn't agree with YOU.

The jury has to be unanimous bitch. And they are all going to get to see this video. Liberals attacking from behind with deadly weapons. He had stopped, but then gunned it to get away from them.

>hero

Fixed it for you. Fuck communists.

You don't HAVE any salient points. The people he ran over were armed and violent. You're fucked.

SELF DEFENSE USE OF A VEHICLE BUT NICE TRY REDDIT FAG

Fucking CIA niggers

This.

Turns out, those "white supremacists" were right.

rly makes u think

>kvetching caps
>calling others reddit
nice try reddit. go away.

>People hitting your car allows you to speed into a crowd of people.
Wrong.
And I think he is a fashy because he attended a alt-right protest, sports the hitler youth haircut and the identity europa uniform.
Pretty obvious if you aren't a shill.

In relation to the handsome snow-removal expert.
Circulating theories:
>Alt-Right attendies collaborated/formed and executed a terror plot in response to their premature dispersal of the Unite-the-Right Rally.
>Alt-Right is being framed and defamed/defaced(smear campaigne) as part of a larger conspiracy to ensure that future administrations(controlled by the party) can compete against Trump. Securing their position in the future election in order to introduce their doctorine/law, and to ensure that future elections will follow the same course and ensure constant control over the elections(and thus ensure repeated victory).
>The driver was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and panicked due to civil unrest/disobedience during the protest/counter-protest, and is completely unrelated to the protests.

Response of the event:
>Fear. The logical path to follow when trying to disintegrate an opposing force is to disperse, alienate, or otherwise push away from the movements objectives. In this case it is Right-Wing, conservative Americans fearing being associated with, or being accused of, terrorism and anti-American sentiment, as well as guilt-tripping. This leads to natural disbandment of the party as those who identify with, or participated in, the movement begin to question the cause, values, and statements of the movement, and thus begin to look for new "tribes" to join in order to regain their sense of community/unity/commradery that was fulfilled through singular-identity.(ex: moving from Right to Left)
This "fear" aspect takes on many forms, from negative-associations to erronous prosecution of otherwise innocent people.(innocent people meaning bystanders and participants who were ill-informed, ill-prepared, or ill-advised, and people who were/are the target of mass media propaganda aimed o demoralize and dehumanize a specific group of people)
>Cheer. Those who are blindly supporting the outcome of the event for whatever reason.
>Confusion. Make no mistake that those who listen to televised media, or browse popular online media hubs will know about the event, but will not turly know about the circumstances surrounding the event
>Affirmative Action. The media, as well as the city officials, are taking a firm stance on the event. Sadly they are doing a disservice to the people by prematurely associating the incident with the protests, and by extension, to the participants.
In relation to Sup Forums there has been a massive increase in traffic/posting. So much so that the servers delayed people's posts. Mostly negative and dehumanizing posts. A truly classic raid IMO.

Undetermined variables:
There are a lot of undetermined variables at play that I am currently unaware of. I will list such below and hopefully you anons can shed some light.
>Unite-the-Right Rally, purpose of the protest/demonstration, events that transpired during and after, and official city response during and after.
If you have information regarding this aspect please post here with some evidence, as without evidence your word cannot be taken seriously.
>Busing in of Antifa terror group in response to the demonstration. Which is clearly intended to excite violence as the two groups have seriously differeing political and social views/beliefs/values, and, when in contact with one another, have a tendincy to become aggressive and hostile towards one another as demonstrated in past clashes between the two groups.
>Insufficient/deliberate police response to the escalating situation. Apparently a state of emergency was announced, but the "anti-racist" protestors were not dispersed, unlike the "Alt-Right" group which had allegedly been forced into the crowd of the opposition which led to minor violence. This can be loosely linked to the actions taken by the driver if he is proven to have been, or knows someone who was, at the rally and was attacked.
>The car of the alleged suspect and that shown in the video have subtle differences. Notably a decal stripe down its center, among a couple other differences.

Known chronology of the events:
If someone can correct me here I would be deeply indebted to you.
-Alt-Right rally happens
-Antifa show up to challenge them
-Police force the groups into the same space knowing full well the volatility between the two groups
-The antifa continue to protest into the morning
-Driver plows into crowd seemingly intentionally
-Mass hysteria ensues

Considerations:
>The airbags did not deploy during the crash. I am unsure of the make or model, nor am I automobile savvy, however I have been in more than a few crashes in my life-time. With this anecodal evidence I suspect that the airbags SHOULD have deployed during the frontal collision.(A collision strong enought to tear off the front bumper)
>The driver was no stranger to the vehicle, and had absolute control over it. During its foward acceleration, and reverse, the driver maintained complete control of the vehicle, leading me to suspect this person had prior training with the car.
>The alleged suspect and the enhanced photograph of the actual driver do not match. The suspect is basically a NEET looking, round faced boy. While the driver in the photo appears to be in his late 20s to mid 30s(possibly in his early 40s). The driver appears conentrated on his rear-view mirror. He does not seem visibly worried or distressed at the approaching bystanders/protesters.(He may be looking beyond them if you are to follow the theory of agents/operatives overseeing the event in case of failure.)

Show me a law that states if people hit your car, you are then allowed to drive into a nearby crowd of people to escape.
>Self defense use of a vehicle.
Really reaching aren't you.
Self defense implies you attack the person attacking you. The crowd he drove into after being "attacked" was not attacking him.

Other:
>Helo gets downed for some reason. Most probably due to mechanical malfunctions.(allegedly the helo in question had been in an accident previously in 2010, lending credibility to this theory) But a conspiracy-theory is floating around that the helo, part of the CPD arsenal, had obtained footage of the car and driver, and the subsequent, but silent, arrest of the suspect. Such information would destroy the credibility of the current narrative, and so was intentionally sabatoged.

Things we should look out for:
Video survailence of the car from different institutions. In a city there is bound to be more than a few security cameras situated in places where the street is in view. These pieces of data can be vital to piecing together how the driver conducted himself before, during, and after the incident.

Lets not pretend that you care about that when a sandnigger does it

Dumbass faggot.
>tfw his boipucci finna get top tier Aryan cock in da bootyhouse and get pozzed
Why even live?
You sound like a bourgeois sympathizing, bootlicking, counter-revolutionary, kulak enabling class traitor user.
T-Terry..... Is that y-you behind 7 proxies??? I p-promise to i-install TempleOS!!!

I can`t tell if this is >reddit trying too hard to fit in or just some post-ironic trolling I don`t get

The NYSlimes is already reporting that he "intentionally plowed his driver into the crowd"

obviously untrue. his car ran into another car that pushed forward into the crowd. and there is nothing to prove the intent. he was surrounded and probably in fear for his life. if he gets a good lawyer and a white jury, he might get off

This is the best evidence I've seen and it's consistently ignored.

>Wrong.
Turns out you are the one in the wrong since past rulings find the driver is in their right of self defense and fearing for their life.
youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4

this was a state crime, not a federal one. trump can't pardon that.

So what i gather from this thread is, i can be sitting at a red light, the car behind me taps my bumper unexpectedly and startles me, i can run someone down?

Sweet.

You are going to feel like a complete dumbass when it gets proven in court he intentionally drove into them.

cant wait for him to be found not guilty. will be so funny

That driver was under clear attack from all sides, including the front, and self-defense only applies here because it was an reaction against an immediate threat. Slamming into another car (which can`t attack you because its a car) and killing someone in the process isn`t exactly the same.
That is of course if we assume no intent on the drivers part, which for now isn`t sure, either.

An entire mob started moving in on him. He feared for his life and tried to get the fuck outta there. When that failed, he backed outta there instead of continuing forward over people. Panic is a hell of a drug. People act stupid with that much adrenaline. Hell, he would have had a legal right to shoot a few of them in some states. You telling me you would have handled it like a pro?

>The only thing in danger was his parent's insurance premiums going up

Sure, because people have never been dragged out of cars and killed by mobs.

I still think it was probably intentional based on the videos and the guy's background (I think he didn't realize there were cars parked on the road and was planning on being able to just go through the crowd and keep going).

But you're an idiot if you don't think a mob of violent people descending on your vehicle isn't a potentially deadly situation.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW/PROVE IT WAS ANTIFA PEOPLE AT THAT RALLY?

Sell it to someone else, I saw the video, there is no way you are going to convince me that he was fleeing into a crowded street, with multiple cars ahead of him trying to escape.
It makes no fucking sense.
If he wanted to get away he could have turned at the intersection before the crowd.

zimmermann trail 2.0?

I think charger is prety cool guy, he runs over commies and doesnt afraid of anything

shes been praised as a hero by the left. COURAGE!

Seriously anons, soro's b-day was yesterday, if this isn't a false flag present from a cucklebunny I'll shoot your mom.

>before he accelerated
If you review the tape a few times, he was accelerating BEFORE they hit him with the bat.
His car didn't sustain any damage until AFTER he ran the people over.
So he deliberately sped into the crowd with the intent to kill. It wasn't self defense.

Also the guy was protesting earlier calling people "fags." He's an extremist and should get the book thrown at him.

>You can`t be killed when you aren`t there
lel

Nigger. I hate Germany because y'all are cucked.

>with multiple cars ahead of him trying to escape.
The people were blocking his view of the cars ahead of him, watch the vid, his car was attacked before he drove forward then again before he reversed.

dat false equivalency tho

I swear conspiratards on Sup Forums are getting dumber. Give it a rest, someone from our side got violent and went full allahu akbar and it sucks. And we have to make sure it never happens again.

Now I am sure that you are just trolling.
I mean you wouldn`t seriously call anyone else a cuck when your white majority is slipping from your hands right this moment

trump tards are the new isis

>detroit
Then the driver was a nigger. Automatically guilty of murder

TERRY

it was all over Sup Forums last night when the original investigation was started that the particular model and make of car has known airbag issues

Ya... (((Big Cities))) & (((College))) Towns is where most non-whites are in.....
E N C L A V E S
You fucking Roach!!!!!
>even if you're "White", you are proper Turkish clay now

I'd still date his female self.

pic related = enabler