/leftypol/ is raiding us

It is now confirmed. The /leftypol/ cucks are behind the raids on here

8ch.gag/leftypol/res/1969767.html#1970071

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/comments/6tfw8c/charlottesville_man_charged_with_murder_was/dlkic3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they've been "raiding" for the past few months with their /shortbus/ general and getting btfo. and this is like, the 20th time Sup Forums has been "on the verge of collapse".

But now they think they got ammo. And also its been confirmed the mods are indeed letting this happen

Lol they think we are in damage control I've never seen /pol so happy to see current news

awww they think they're winning

>anyone who disagrees with me is either a raider or a shill

keep building that safe space in your head man

>muh safe space deflection
/leftypol/ is the very definition of safe space. All political views are welcomed on Sup Forums, just don't shitpost

>this is like, the 20th time Sup Forums has been "on the verge of collapse"
They never fucking learn. Seventy years of trying to get rid of the "racists," firing everything they have at us, and we are only getting stronger.

>ahaha lets piss in an ocean of piss
>that'll work

since when were threads and opinions permanent?
can anyone show me :^)

there's only like ten leftypol people here are you seriously that scared of outsiders ??

Those autistic fucks always come here sperging out they forget the hatred America has fermented towards communists. When Infinity got wiped by a hack they were the last board to be restored even fucking furfags got their board back before them.

@137331798
filtered

I was linked here from lefty. I am the OP of that thread. Your tears are delicious

>M-MUH SPACE SPACE
what else do you expect from the right-wing equivalent of tumblr?

says the board that bans outsiders

t. speedbump

they know their voices are small and weak

Well no shit lol, who do you think is behind every defamatory thread about right wing/ anti-leftist Youtubers?

>Safe space
>Keeps posting
Okay Snowflake

Oh no, not /leftypol/ and their well-reasoned arguments and original maymays

Making your own thread on another chan and claiming a raid is going on is pretty retarded. No one believes shit like that, especially when there are 0 replies, numnuts.

Hi
not much
sucks
Basically

Leftypol literally bans dissenting opinions.

*shrugs*
Faggots gonna faggot

>angry and disconnected from fascism.

If the events at the rally didn't reinforce your belief in fascism, then you are beyond help.

10 people MIND RAPED by tavistock institute is 10 too many.

lol
>Sup Forums collapses for a day
>revives into a beautiful natsoc phoenix
repeat unto infinity

First day here champ? These sad low IQ cunts have been shitting up this place for well over a year, they still haven't got anywhere and constantly get BTFO

Game of thrones in 11 minutes, you can hold out till then my brave little boys

>pol is on the brink of collapse

No this happens every couple of months for some reason or another. These leftists are retarded and they don't understand that attempting to socially engineer situation usually has the opposite effect you intended.

they constantly raid Sup Forums

do you guys think the democrats would survive if they stopped pandering to niggers, spics, and other darkie 'minorties'? would the disgruntled youth and ancap types (if forced to choose between the two) flock to the dems if they were less quick to hand out the gibs? i find women tend to lean democrat often, but the republicans could steal those (easily manipulated) votes pretty easy with the right effort

>BLM kills 5 cops
>bernout shoots up republican baseball practice
>Sup Forums: LOL LEFTISTS ARE D-O-N-E

>stormfag runs over a crowd of communists
>/leftypol/: LOL Sup Forums IS ON THE FUCKING BRINK OF COLLAPSE! WE'RE GONNA WIN GUIZ

We're all fucking retarded, both sides think the other is not 110% sold on their ideology and think that one big happening is going to destroy either side.

Nigga, pls, the entire fucking internet is a "safe space" for liberals. All the moderates and right have is Sup Forums.

We're not even raiding, it's just 10 dudes from 1 thread shitting up our own general

Yes I understand that but every time some fairly big event comes along we get this level of disruption. It's not they don't raid us daily, they just hit harder when we feel empowered.

What's new? Seriously? They've been doing this forever and no one can tell the difference between them and the usual retarded shitposters

youre not safe anywhere nazi

YOURE DEAD
YOURE DEAD
YOURE DEAD

>Oh no, not /leftypol/ and their well-reasoned arguments and original maymays

They got ammo? Because a fat chick got run over by a guy fleeing an angry mob?

They're delusional; which actually might explain why they are leftists in the first place. We will bury them.

what infighting is he even talking about?

Agreed. We're as strong as ever.

>on the verge of collapse
How come they haven't yet learned that we fucking love habbenings? Seriously the entire world can be teetering on the verge of total nuclear holocaust and we would still be happy.

I'm pretty sick of all the commie/marxist/postmodern idiocy

What is this kindergarten rivalry supposed to mean? Most people who use this forum will stay even though it gets slid that hard in (((happenings))) like this

The worst that happens is people log off for a day or two until the shills get bored. Leftyfags eternally btfo

they are so retarded that they think us telling each of them to eat shit is infighting or "brink of collapse"

LOL

I don’t know, I dont really like the fact that white Americans are the laughing stock of the world right now.
What a shit show the rally was.

>leftypol raids
>leftypol believe their own shill posts
>leftypol thinks they win
It's always the same shit, they come for a couple days and post their shit threads, and then leave

lmao that first post

>leftypol
Literally a big ass safespace for trannies, fags and social outcasts.

This so much, they are just making more hard core anti-left people and taking away peoples lives by getting them fired leaves a man with nothing to lose.

They are just asking for Nazi Germany 2.0 with this bullshit.

reminder that communism is a form of fascism and that taxation is theft

Welcome lefties. I value diversity of thought.

Please, express your best civic philosophies so they can be ripped to shreds.

This shit isn't even news. It's hyped here. That google manifesto guy was in the news, but this isn't relevant.

>say you raid board,while you actually aint
>watch how Sup Forums leaps out against their own
>everyone hates everyone
That was their plan all along.

Yea i know these cunts have been coming here to shill actively for a few months now.

Lol, they need to lurk more. Dumbass cuckolds. We know it was Mossad.

commies are nowhere near that smart, if they were they'd realize that stealing peoples' money and forcing laws on people and businesses that deny them basic fundamental freedoms is by-the-book fascism

I mean
Anyone not a newfag already knew this

>>everyone hates everyone
Was this new ever?

nice dubbz, but before you pat yourself on the back for you random integer achievement let me float this perplexing scenario over to you:

how is babby formed?

Plebbit cucks are raiding

reddit.com/r/news/comments/6tfw8c/charlottesville_man_charged_with_murder_was/dlkic3s

But that is the thing with these lefties, even when you argue with them to the point of them literally admitting their ideology can never work they still don't accept they're wrong.

>Far-left Marxism is the same as Far-Right Nationalism and Race Realism
Muh horseshoe theory

>lefty shills attack whites
>whites tell them the whole crowd should be put in an oven and we have zero sympathy
>lefty/pol/ claims victory

Sounds about right, they live in a dream world.

>Fascism is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce
>radical authoritarian nationalism
big brother is doubleplusgood, comrade
>dictatorial power
check, if not autocracy than at least an oligarchy
>forcible suppression of opposition
check
>control of industry and commerce
big fucking check

>/leftypol/ pretending they can somehow "destroy" Sup Forums
Wow, I was completely caught off guard, it's not like they've done this a million times before and failed because they're autistic

Well yeah obviously.

Reminder that statelessness is impossible.

>i deserve your money more than you
>assault all those who disagree with you
>justify your hatred with name-calling
kek they think this is "theory"

When something is going to destroy Sup Forums it is going to be Sup Forums, you false flagging Shillary lover.

Those aren't tears...