A Better Approach

Now that Spencer has destroy the Alt-Right far better than I ever could, let's talk about our new plan. You want a white ethnostate? This is how we can get it:

>Racism belong on Sup Forums, race realism belongs irl
1st pic related

/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAwWM55dTSE
archive.org/stream/PoliticalTestamentOfAdolfHitler/PTAH_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We focus the fight on the Jew as responsible for ANTIFA instead of attacking ANTIFA (focus on the queen not the pawn)
2nd pic related

ANTIFA wants attention.
AltRight is stupid for giving it to them.
Let ANTIFA riot in the streets by themselves.
How long before the People get tired of their bullshit?
The more Alt-Right engages, the more entertained the People are.
The more entertained the People are, the less anything gets down.

exactly

>We focus the fight on the Jew as responsible for the Muslim migrant crisis instead of attacking Muslims (focus on the queen not the pawn)

3rd pic related

Islam is a Jewish trick.
Muhammed's mom was a Jew which makes Muhammed a Jew.
If Arabs knew Islam is how Jews control them, they would abandon Islam en masse and ally with us.

Bad news: Spencer didn't destroy anything, the rally was an enormous success and now he's going to sue Charlottesville to buy himself another cotton plantation.

Meanwhile our numbers continue to grow rapidly. This was exactly what we needed: Something to definitively make the far right attractive to the youth.

nice. race realism, yes! no racism.

>race realism
blacks in america are responsible for the majority of violent crimes and something MUST be done
>racism
nigger nigger nigger!

>losing the support of the entire trump base because you made white people look at bad as muslim terrorists was an enormous success
yeah i bet it was, rabbi

Spencer intentionally got arrested so he could sue them, and according to Damigo the "extra money" from donations goes into a legal "slush" fund. Just a big scheme to milk the goyim for controlled op actions.

Paul Gottfried hates white nationalists, wants nothing to do with them. His parents escaped the gas chambers. Thats who you represent.

How do I know that's a "real" Hitler quote?

>I find anger to be a.. non productive emotion.

- David Lane

Not really. Some senators are bitching but the alt-lite retards are actually pulling through for us this time, and they know their base. That fag Milo is actually going to bat for Spencer on this one, which was unexpected.

Meanwhile ACLU is greasing up the pike with which to impale C'ville's city government, and Spencer is laughing his ass off in holding because the retards actually dared to arrest him.

This has all been a phenomenal coup and I for one think it's great. The only regrettable part was that dumb Jew in his car running some niggers over but frankly nobody cares about that. This is like the twentieth time it's happened and it isn't connected to UtR. Hell he isn't even getting charged with 1st degree murder.

I embrace a diversity of tactics. This will benefit us.

>if we tone it down the media will treat us fairly
Have you learned nothing? If anything the "alt right" has been too soft, too compromising.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAwWM55dTSE

can google it?

this. at least mis-placed anger

in one day altright lost the majority of its support. and its only been a day.
>pic related
are you really going to be arrogant you cant see the changing tide? youre going to drown yourselves >.

who said anything about PR? I said to name the jews.
dont forget rockwell worked with blacks and muslims both.

He didnt say people shouldnt be angry, he said its non-productive. He also was the driver in the assassination of Alan Berg, a Jewish talk radio host, along with several other major felonies like robbing armored trucks for millions of dollars.

It does us no good to rant and rage and act like lunatics, but instead we should calmly conduct ourselves with cool heads, and simply do what needs to be done.

I'm not typing that whole quote into Google

>but instead we should calmly conduct ourselves with cool heads, and simply do what needs to be done

archive.org/stream/PoliticalTestamentOfAdolfHitler/PTAH_djvu.txt

GLR was truly something special.

Whoa, thanks user

Ah nvm. I misinterpreted where you were going with this.

we could have that again ...maybe even successfully this time .. if we all just gave up our additions to things like the altkike

np user. NatSoc is the answer. its only critique are based in mis-info and blatant lies.

no worries man

We have the opportunity to replace AltRight with NatSoc and we can do it by simply cleaning up our image. The hatred and bile which comes from Neo-Nazism is a Jewisht trick and we dont need it.

Nope. We've lost no support at all. Actually the opposite is happening. As usual you merely repeat shallow banner slogans with no substance.

let me guess.. the altright is blowing up?
you jews are so arrogant you cant even see your own fall.
is this what lucifer was like?