James should have killed more antifa scum

James should have killed more antifa scum.
Am I right?

prove he killed somebody, who appeared on the morgue rollcall?

You can clearly see them hitting his car after he drove into those people. He was acting in self defense.

Less is better when we talk about antifa anyways

If his purpose was to kill commies, he did a really shit job.

>Extremely target rich environment, poor choice of primary weapon (own car - lol), poor execution, no second stage.

Absolutely Haram. I give him 1/10 Allahs

Exactly, he should have used a lorry

Amen. I hope they died screaming.

There is more anger over this than when a fuckin raghead blows up a bunch of kids for the 50th time.

They started hitting his car after he drove into them retard

Cuz' Murica bro. Niggers and dikes flying around is kinda new

they attacked his car long before he drove into them - he was trying to get out of that area and they started smashing his car with bats and throwing bricks at it

No. We beat them with ideas until they come into the fold. If he ran over the attackers then the more the merrier but not rando people.

They also raped his mom.

Why be mad at all though?

no sicko

he's going to walk free and the butthurt will rival ZimmZamm

Should have just killed himself 2bh.

>should have killed more antifa scum
I truly hope this is just the beginning, next time maybe 5 dead or 10, whatever it takes and if this is the start of a new civil war so be it. Let the bodies hit the floor

you wrong on the first. Blacks run over each other all the time. You can't go into a major city on a friday or saturday night in the summer without getting hit by a dead flying black person.

does Sup Forums just consider anyone who doesn't whorship pepe memes is antifa now?

The trail will initiate race wars.

It has begun.

Here's a novel approach to your ignorant post:
GO BACK INTO THE (((SAFE-HOLE))) (YOU) CRAWLED OUT FROM