If you're white and living in the US, are you considering moving out?

If you're white and living in the US, are you considering moving out?

I'm considering it / looking into it.

This is a failed nation.

Whites are the gibs providers of the rest of America, but you're also being dragged through the dirt and told everything is your fault. Unappreciative, to be honest. If all the whites left America that would really set the government straight. They'll just have a bunch of lazy violent niggers with guns demanding money and free stuff. This is how we resist.

t. city boy

Nah, I'm going to stay and fight. Should be fun.

I think that's what the gubment would be really afraid of. A mass white migration. Who's going to foot the bill once whitey is gone?

I want to get out but what can I do for work?

I'm a Hapa and i consider moving out of the US when I'm 20 (in 2 years

I think the gubment at some level is aware that blacks are nothing but a money sink. They don't provide anything, they don't do anything, they just want free money and free handouts. Mexicans slowly turn any area they are in into Mexico. Lots of gang violence, lots of degeneracy. Gubment however is on their side. So let them have it. They don't do anything for us white people, well fuck them too. This government can have all the blacks and mexicans if that's what they want.

Considered.

>have german roots on mother's side
>germany is fucked by immigration, merkunt is insane, etc etc.
>have welsh and irish roots on father's side
>uk is fucked by immigration, 1984, wrong think, etc.
>wales considering opening doors and becoming an asylum nation so also soon to be fucked
>born in spain
>high unemployment, besieged by african invaders

I don't want to go anywhere I don't have a heritage, so might as well stay.

Don't let the media Jew you

The alt-right will be all right.

America is a Jew. It's one big fat Jew.

go where?

America is supposed to be that place to go. That is why we are here, some euros were pissing on some other euros so they got in a boat and landed here.
Promote degeneracy among brown peoples, get the border closed and keep abortion legal.

Bump, honestly, if the government keeps fucking with us whites we need to pull out of the government. Fuck them. They know we pay the bills for everything around here.

Please get the fuck out. I'm ashamed of white people like you.

Just go to the country. I see a brown person maybe once a month. You can live the us dream.

Maybe we just need to pull out of the US government if they're not our side anymore. Buy up as many guns as you can. It's time to stock up. These shills are not fucking getting it.

I'm planning on going Midwest. Live in Arizona right now, but narrowing down between Iowa, Nebraska, or Montana in the future.

wimp.

Have fun raising kids in your nigger and spic infested towns. I hope you don't end up like some of those old white folks that can't afford to move out of their town and end up getting killed by nigs when you're older. Fucking idiots.

No.

>Whites are the gibs providers of the rest of America

>Made in China

Gotta get out of your parents house first, right?

Either we move out or we break out. You're a wimp if you don't do anything.

The Chinese aren't the ones supporting black Americans and spics in the USA.

You get out of your parents house in America by cucking yourself and pretending like the fire burning down your country is a good thing, and that adding fuel to it is progressive. That is the reality of things in the US you spic.

based

Please do. Take your nationalism and racism somewhere else.

Nationalism and racism is what made this country great. The opposite is what is sending it into decline.

Bump

If you're rich and you're white and you live in the mid-west start stocking up on weaponry.

If the government wants our gibs it's going to have to start using it in ways that actually benefit us. Our infrastructure is becoming a joke compared to USA's revenues. It's all going towards feeding the unappreciative niggers and spics.

Niggers get to go to med school for free with a 2.0 gpa while whites have to essentially pay for a decent sized house to get to go and we have to hear about "white privilege," fucking sick of this shit.

Yeah why not. I try and drum up support and have debates all the time with friends to keep people at least informed and then all I get on here is "hurr durr America Patoto nigger" and shit like that so fuck it. I'll just bounce bak to patato land like my greatx2 grandfather wanted.

I live and work in SE Asia. I've been outside the US for nearly a decade now. I don't plan on returning.

East Asians are great. They hate niggers and slimes. It's fantastic.

I travel a lot, and honestly the only places I see surviving the decadent degeneracy the globalist are forcing on us all is East Asia and South America (minus Brazil).

I can only get Greek citizenship from my dads side but I don't speak Greek and I don't think I could just up and leave my family, I don't even think my mother could get Greek citizenship

If you're rich and you're white and you live in the mid-west start stocking up on weaponry.

Niggers get to go to expensive universities for free. Get free housing, free food, often times free fucking checks in the mail (paid for by white tax dollars) while whitey's got to bust his ass being an uber driver to make college work, and even that's not enough to actually make it work.

Just buy up guns. If Washington DC is going to keep things headed in this direction, we might just need a new capital. This government does not give a fuck about us.

last bump

If you want to leave go ahead, you're worthless to the rest of us anyway. The true Americans will stay and hold the fort.

I know you niggers are opposed to reading, but actually read the thread, nigger.

you'll find that all of Europe and Canada is much worse for conservative white people
America is the most conservative western country by far
(unless Russia is considered "western")

Yeah, I'm moving to Japan.

Well to be fair, no one would notice if you left the middle of nowhere

Trump is really a road bump on the US's inevitable decline to a 2nd rate country like that of Brazil.

I've been thinking about it for awhile. Australia and Hong Kong are countries I'm considering.

>Trump is really a road bump on the US's inevitable decline to a 2nd rate country like that of Brazil.
This. Unless Trump has something planned up his sleeve ala 99d twister, he was more like a wake-up call that US is ending.

Seeing how much we are hated really makes me feel sad. So many people just absolutely despise us, consider us worse than pedophiles and ISIS. I live in New York, I'm college educated and I am gainfully employed, I've never even gotten a speeding ticket let alone committed a crime.

If people knew who I really was I would be fired and despised wore than the worst criminal. They would say I was an inbred, retarded hick and an evil terrorist monster.

I dunno.....I'm really starting to hate the white normie. These are the people we are trying to save and protect.

>Whites are the gibs providers of the rest of America, but you're also being dragged through the dirt and told everything is your fault. Unappreciative, to be honest.
It is like that in all 50+ percent white nations as well as the US. You are better off moving to a white neighborhood and raise white children there.

White normies are what red-pilled me on America's end.

I'll be candid, I revealed to my co-workers back in January that I was a Trump supporter. That was it. People I was more or less ok with started fucking hating me. I knew I shouldn't have even said it, but I said fuck it, stick with your principles, and it revealed to me the state of this country.

It's over. I'd have to cuck myself and pretend like Trump is evil and that Hillary is the good one. We're living in modern day Babylon where good became evil and evil became good.

but where

No, I'm going down with the ship. It's my nation till the end.

If you don't have a gun, buy a gun, friendo. Keep it somewhere safe so your kids or whoever else doesn't find it. This ship might go down without a peep or it might go down in a bloodbath, so I'd prepare for both.

eastern russia

eastern ?

sure, just give me freedom and liberties and im gtg

if you are considering abandoning your country instead of strengthening it, you should be killed. traitorous cunt.

You're country already betrayed you.

>inb4 Your*

but what use is a college degree to a nigger?

This is an open invitation to all the white men of America to come live in England if you ever want to escape the USA. We still have the numbers here and you are all more than welcome to come back to your native land. Americans are well received here despite what you might have been told by your (((media))). You are our blood. We love you. Come home.

It gets him more gibs.

Just move to a rural area. America is a big country. Avoiding the dusky hordes is much easier than in Western Europe.

Before everyone else shits on you, thank you, sir. You are a true gentleman, indeed.

This is the most subtly homoerotic post I've ever seen on this board.

I was born and raised in Russia. Imagine the worst parts about a nigger, throw in alcoholism, and you have the average Russian. Its not any better in Siberia. It's being filled up with chinks.

Yup. America is a racist country and people (civnat cucks) need to accept it
The founders and and founding stock were outright white supremacist

No boy, this is our country and it will always be our country even if you shitskins become a majority. We are going to reverse the trends eventually. We are going to figure out how to survive because that is what we do. We are fighters for our people and will not give up.

So true

we'd only be strengthening it for retards

Already doing this, bro.

This is just the beginning for us. For you it is the end. Your going all the way back down to the bottom of the heap where you belong. This little world we have sustained for you for so long is going to dry up. You won't have whitey to give you the gibs. Look at Africa: no gibs or foreigners to rule over you means trouble.

get the fuck out chink

deport opiod users
make citizens of hardworking illegal aliens.

Allah bless America!

eat asian shit, you chink loving cuck.

you have no authority over chinks.

Where in Russia? Are Russians really as bad as niggers?

Where would we go?
All white nations are cucked right now. Europe is full of rapefugees and is extremely left. Canada and Great Britain as well.
Only other options are non-white countries and you would need to learn a new language.

>t. good goyson

I'm curious, user.

I'm staying right here until presented with an opportunity to go to new zeland. I've come to terms with the fact that the fight will come before I get that chance to leave, but I'm ready to shoot any nazi, nigger, spic, gook, etc. that comes to my door. I hate all of you and am more then ready to kill anyone I need to protect myself.

Whites probably wouldn't have to take so many drugs or prescription meds if they weren't surrounded by nigs and spics.

Surrounded by nigs and spics and people wonder why white people are so depressed and need drugs to get through their day, lmao.

There is nowhere to go because europe is even more cucked, unless you can somehow get into switzerland or something like that.

>unless you can somehow get into switzerland or something like that.
The Jews keep their kingdom locked air tight.

>abandoning free speech
>abandoning my guns
>having to used internet with half the sites I use blocked

Yeah not happening for now, t. person who has been to Europe multiple times

For all practical purposes, free speech is not a thing in America.

>maybe we can encourage all the whites to leave until there's few enough of them to not stand a chance against genocide!
Fucking psy fag

Yes witheyboi run away

There's no where else to go at this point, but the idea of starving the government of our tax money is a good idea. The current system only works because they have conned Jim & Jill smith into both working full time so they can afford that big McMansion and constantly buy shit to feel a momentary dopamine rush, that's got to end. Stop participating in that, ideally by reducing your income by having the wife stop working. Go from a $100,000 annual income to a $60,000,, buy a rural home, ditch the tv, buy used cars, homeschoole your kids, get jewy with your taxes to minimize how much the government recieves.

If we could get even 5-10% of whites the financial blow to the government would be huge.

>be the op
>somehow qualify for legal immigrant status in one of the 5 eye countries
>because we know op only has english
>much higher tax everywhere
>uncle sam wants a slice of any foreign income you have left after tax