Why don't more attractive black women marry white men?

Why don't more attractive black women marry white men?

>Black women
>Attractive

> "going forward"

you know damn well any interracial couple does raceplay in the bedroom

>attractive black women

kek, black woman with fake wannabe european hair

>"Haha my kid doesn't look like me or act like me haha get fucked alt right i bet it makes you mad my wifes son doesn't like white people?? hahA REKT!"

>marching forward
>kid will look & act like a nigger
>less Europeans
>less """""diversity"""
>burgers become increasingly radicalised

its all part of the plan.

Going forward

You're going in a black hole.

I dont want a half black kid that wont identify with his white half and desire to be more black on top of things. Foresight n shit.

BLEACHED

>destroying your lineage
>going forward

March backward into a better place while they march forward into their grave.

> black women
> attractive
Also because white men don't want to

dunno, shame though

I'm currently boning a mulatto girl and we are already tired of the slave/master play. Any suggestions?

It's forced.

so brave

i love cody rhodes...that woman is beautiful but he is throwing away his genetics....all those great wrestlers before him :(

>Going forward

Yeah straight off a fucking cliff. Simply because a sign said "if you jump off this cliff you're NOT PART OF THE SOCIAL OUTGROUP!" and millions of normies keeping jumping off the cliff and getting destroyed.

Oh yeah. She fantasizes about him being her slave owner or some dumb shit.

bestiality roleplay

This, mixed children always identify as the oppressed race, and usually look more like the oppressed race too

Oh shit didn't even notice that was Cody Rhodes. What a faggot.

"I'm so proud of what I've done"

how did it felt eating lunch alone at school user?

>Be rich
>marry anyone but a 10/10 white chick

Lmao why would you do this haha

>his kid looks nothing like him
that's what you get for drilling the oil!

That's not true I had a couple friends
How does it feel knowing you'll never be white?

>that filename
Actually describes these types of people extremely well. They do shit like this and thinks it gets them social acceptance brownie points as a non-threatening chill dude man who's just down for anything. "Everybody's friend is everybody's fool" comes to mind. Very feminine behavior.

Feels amazing.

she looks like a star wars character

Here are tons of educated and professional black women out there dying to marry a quality white guy.
I did. Best thing I've ever done. She's incredible!!!
Educated and professional black women are sick to death of scumbag hood rats.

There's nothing wrong with that, are you some sort of racist shitlord?

Your wife's son aka I'm a cuck and proud

>attractive black women

>baby still comes out a turd

It's only natural to want to breed your genetics with the better stock. The white guy on the other hand is breeding down and his offspring will reflect that fact more and more over time unless he gets really lucky and nature throws him a bone.

There are like 1000 attractive black women in this country and they all are partially white

He looks sad.

Counterpoint: People who genuinely don't care about race (read: not coalburners) do not see people of other races as masturbatory aides but as fellow humans. They've fallen in love with another human, not just someone of their own race.

But I don't think whites should mix until the birth rates go up.

Haha yes. I have a really black friend that has the same hair, it's amazing. They literally never get wet. We went surfing when it was summer and he got out of the water with his hair completely dried.

I would make kids with his daughter.

>attractive black women
>mexican intellectuals

Because they're ugly as fuck. Not even niggerbois want to marry she-apes desu.

Not into black women but Brandi Rhodes definitely looks good.

As a white man who lives in a majority black city and works with majority black coworkers I can assure you attractive black woman are a rare breed.

even if I did find one that was attractive and likeable I would still be put off by the negative image associated with their race

75% of black women are morbidly obese

Black girls, if I can recall correctly, marry Latinos and Asians more than nonhispanic whites. Usually black mothers if they are caught up in the liberal agenda, will hate their mixed children.

Because I've never seen an attractive black woman in my life who wasn't mixed, but even then they weren't that attractive.

Pfft, she's white with a coat of paint. Gonna have to subtract some diversity points.

literally the only reason I wouldn't marry a black woman (unless she looked like OP then I'd pay for an egg donor) is because everybody thinks you got cucked/are raising wife's son

creating more niggers isn't progress
look at africa

totally not because she's also from hollywood

>fake wannabe european hair

Having a black wife doesnt suddenly make you blind to rampant black crime

>Jap
>criticizing others for being unattractive