Liberland General /llg/ - New homeland edition

So since we all belong in Liberland, how do we emigrate there and what do we do when we arrive?

>inb4 muh roads
Already have it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montserrat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lucia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, first we have to draft a plan to deal with the...neighbors.

They do not want our territory to be free.

Also we all gotta start learning whatever fucking languages those slavs speak so we can intercept their communications and use them against them.

so this is Utopia..

kys

so this is the power of reddit

GUNS
U
N
S

First we praise liberland

Let Liberland Live
To Live and Let Live
Long Live Liberland

LLL

>190,520 likes on facebook

Lets all love Liberland.

There's like 0 infastructure, the place has been abandoned since the 80s.

But if you want to go there, you should probably reclaim it under a different name since the guy with the current claim has no way to defend it.

So how the fuck do we push for it to not be bullshit? I really want to be a citizen.

We should find a comfy spot and make our own Liberland. Preferably in America because that's where I am.

Theres no unclaimed land in america though, this is probably the only spot in the world where forming a new separate state is possible, without taking over existing land

meme land, then beat the fuck out of him if hes doesn't agree

off to a good start

To be honest, you'd be better off propping him up as a puppet leader. Either way, you'd have to get through one of the border countries first, and that's the hard part.

Even if we sent our best and brightest thinkers and most skilled warriors, we'd be surrounded by people who have no will to give up their land, and much more numbers than we have.

Lieberland is faggy.
The future is floating, upscale garbage island's free from gov tyranny. Peter Thiel is helping in the design (& possibly funding in part or whole) floating cities that will be all over the world, with the aim of advancing discoveries in almost all areas - a by product would be fascinating for sociologists

easy irelands a pro at this

say we can be a poster boy for your European project, get free funding constantly and when a few years later become sustainable free movement lets us try and make secret trade routes so when and it IS a matter of when EU say dump blacks we say fuck off and start using the new routes

>dubs
this might be a sign

OH GOD

The EU doesn't even acknowledge Liberland, so it'd be ideal to tell them that any time they try to offer membership that they should have sponsored us in the beginning

MEME-LAND its our future home

No-one lives there because croatian police arrest anyone who tries to enter, including the so called president; taking it is just a case of not getting caught.

lets steal some drones

start with moving out of urban areas, and purchase some good land.

Please do it, so we can attack you with an army and annex you into our country.

WHAT OTHER LAND COULD WE CLAIM TO CREATE OUR OWN LAND?

I think the Free State Project has the right idea. Have a bunch of people move to one area then declare it a state and tell everyone to fuck off.

Im sure it can move

There's literally none, the only reason liberland remains unclaimed is because the two countries don't wanna start a war over it

then we'l make it a secret deep state

kill the cops that stop us and acid bath their bodies, they pushed us to these levels and all we wanted was peace just typical

also be a total jew about it get both sides to fuck all the slav countries to fight eacho ther over the land by workin in each countries offices then grow and steal bit of land over time while it happens then secretly recognize the place with a under the table signed treaty and bam! were all good

>it takes me around 6 hour to get there by car

Sign me the fuck up

people still visit

sorry dat spacing *each other over

take an island of the coast of iceland. Those cuck have no army and their feminist police don't have guns.

the land they use is undisputed though so the country can just take it back by force, unlike liberland

start small...

>get croatia and serbia in a fight
that will be so difficult man
:^]

they have allies with armies though.

could work.. we took their fishing rights

yum yum

just say were a people of peace while raping everything and they'l lets own everything for no reason

there's still a bunch of uncontested land in the world

two between sudan and egypt are quite large

secret bond villein base in the center of the we forest.. small enough?

They are huge cucks though, they would probably acknowledge your sovereignty if you claim you were refugees.

dont fuck with sudan

its unclaimed, anyone could go there and create a state

don't know why ISIS didn't just go there desu

the thing about that area is both countries don't want it lol.

But there are sand people living there.

>2015

IS THERE ANY CHANCE THEY'RE GONE?

yeah but im sure sudan don't give a fuck about civil rights and will remove you by force regardless

absolutely nothing of value.

i don't think there's really any housing or anything is there? we need teepees, like the indians. and agriculture, unlike the indians.

what the actual fuck its not even up and running and this fuck wants to plummet it, glad we punched him in the face in my dream of renaming the country

but i want to do it in real life.

there's this, and a few roads

more like dead people after we're done with them

>welcomes syrian refugees
the fuck? Muslims are dumb as fucking rocks and he wants them to use bitcoin and other smart ways of society. They will kill him instantly and take his land and create a fucking uproar for the slavs

looks proper cozy i'l smuggle cheap bricks in from ireland, get some weapons smuggled while im at it just encase some slavs try anything

>roads
and they said we wouldn't have them. who's laughing now?

good enough for me

gotta use some engineering, there must be something other than sand, maybe sell send? the free market will sove it kek

the article is from 2015 guys
should have included that in the screen somewhere

We must make bunker networks to defend against slavic short sighted aggression.

i dont think you realize how insane and brutal croatian police is

it's a scam to get their money, there's literally nothing there, they'll just leave

>i dont think you realize how insane and brutal croatian police is

Drone strikes

Okay who of you registered on their website as "kekistan"
because I wanted to have it and it's already taken.

>as long as they pay 10k$
i dont think anyone of you would be able to get in and especially not syrians

still doesn't change the fact i want to punch him in his face

they'l be dodgie like donegal's roads but hey im used to that

heres what would happen

1. a bunch of retarded pollack liberatarians come
2. land is blocked so come by river
3. run away from patrol ships and land
4. get told by police to leave
5. be cocky because used to pussy western police
6. get beaten by batons mercilessly by slavic thugs in police uniforms as you cry and beg for mercy
7. end up in jail with a bunch of gypsies aggressive drunks and deranged junkies

i think youd get to live ancap experience to its fullest as this state is basically ancap in practice

they said teh same thing to the jews and look at israel now

Freesrael will survive and thrive against the barbarian hordes

liberland is outside their jurisdiction tho

it's okay you can talk to them for us. tell them we're wizards with magic powers and then i'll flip my lighter and make fire. that ought to blow the croat's minds. ooga booga (i assume that means thank you in your language), friend.

That would be the case if we enter through croatia, no precedent has been set for people entering through serbia; they might just let us, its not like they're patroling it

you think they care about jurisdiction?

thus the necessity of acid baths

also i don't about you guys but this looks like the iron curtain of the 21st century

im not to sure i want to jump into a communist country

ahahahahahahah
you need to get out of your lawful western mindset
this is the east - law is how the ruling powers feel like atm and people are extremely sensitive about land

ok well how bad will serbia fuck us?

my jew plan doesn't look to crazy now

we'll just have to ask serbia for protection then

you will get fucked by everyone and everything
this is not the overprotective superlawful human rights west
this is the fucking east and things are done old school way

serbia wouldnt help you even if it could
croatia currently has the army to take on the entirety of the rest of ex-yu and beat the crap out of them and is increasing its military with every day

Good luck migration to Europe without a work permit. You better apply for asylum or get deported.

tfw can't have an ancap state because statists will ruin it, and plebs always defend the statists

What if instead of liberland we move to a small caribbean democratic country and stage a coup through voting or subverting the government.

i've always liked the name saint lucia. it's poor as dirt so we could probably just buy it from the politicians and set the people free. we would be welcomed as liberators for 20 minutes before being hacked apart by machetes for gibs. but for 20 minutes we would be living the dream, boys.

I am using their forum atm. most posts are from 2015, but they have parties around this location

Latitude: 45.8056116
Longitude: 18.9381605
Sea Level: 82 m

it's actually a hotel when you look it up
>Oasis of Peace at Pretty Toma‘s

maybe they got a plan why that's a good location. some of them probably see themselves as citizen, so they probably wanna get in there

We could also move to Montserrat run for election, and afterwards gain independence from the british.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montserrat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lucia
this actually doesn't sound too bad aside from the murder rate. the population is less than 200,000 and they are majority roman catholic. we need to unite them through nationalism first and then meme them away from state power. 200k is a walk in the park if they have an internet connection. i'll see what i can find.

sounds like a name of a sting operation to catch predators in england

>Oasis of Peace at Pretty Toma‘s

>refugee
>ten thousand dollars
Uh...

>yfw the free spirit of the 17th century returns to the caribbean

>gain independence from the British
Should I bring my musket?

If doubles we will storm le_berland and make it a white National Regulated Capitalist ethnostate

This is a liberland thread reee

Honestly they are so poor any strong leader could easily gain control of the government. Start with nationalist rallies that promote hard work and unity, then get the new nationalist members traveling door to door spreading the ideology.

We asked nicely and they let us go i doubt the queen is even aware of the small islands existance.

you guys have an airport? Otherwise, I can't help.

>Montserrat's national dish is goat water
oh yes.
>In early 2016, the estimated population had reached nearly 5000 primarily due to immigration from other islands
and it's an easy target, plus you get to live on a volcano. mein gott, the caribbean is awesome.

wont work trust me i know..

well if you go down the empire quick 180o route then yeh bring a gun were Liberians after all we need to show were independent that needs no kings taxes

Can I bring my musket anyway?

Yuo sure about that Davor??

have you heard of the falklands mate

Yes all guns are allowed