Something changed. You can almost feel it. Yesterday the World Changed

I don't know what it is, I don't know what came about in VA. But it feels like something major shifted.

Like something is trying to warp it's shadow over everything. Like the bear rising to intimidate it's target.

Something is happening Sup Forums and we need to be on our guard. It's not as it was before the day of August 12th. The aggression can be seen and sides are being taken. The line isn't a blur anymore. It's clean cut.

No matter what the shills will say, and I for one will remain a Constitutional Defender of America and the Alt-Right. But I wonder...I really do... what's the future hold up ahead? It's not so certain it'll be business as usual.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1502669649685.webm
dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, but why did helicopter crashed?

>remain a Constitutional Defender of America and the Alt-Right
are you defending the alt-right's constitutional rights or just defending their masquerade as the right when they are in fact the left?

you need to be more descriptive.

I thought it could have been hacked, Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice had his phone data "swiped". Not that they are connected but aren't all eventualities taken care of in a false flag scenario?

Although. It could have been a simple mechanical failure (they are checked pre flight right?) Or a laser pointed by Antifa. Not really sure what harm lasers do other than distract pilots.

I think white people finally realized this whole thing is serious and our survival instinct was triggered across 80 million people. We are just waiting for the signal to turn everything to dust metaphorically.

We have James Chan to thank for that.

the media is about trying to create "narratives" and define the zeitgeist. If things feel like they are changing its mostly the media pushing stories.

>Not really sure what harm lasers do other than distract pilots.
A well aimed powerful laser can temporarily blind and disorient the pilot. The lefties do this A LOT at their protests on the west coast

It feels darker and spookier.

It feels interesting but hollow at the same time.

Something is bound to happen, Yuri Bezmenov was absolutely right and I feel he is absolutely marvelous.

The feeling you have, OP, is just the beginning of something, a new beginning in the world.

A new world we're all about to witness...

investigate the chopper

You can't be a constitutionalist and AR. The 17th amendment gives citizenship to niggers but I guess if you wanted them to be forced into a state like Dibois wanted? I guess the latter wouldn't infringe too heavily, but it still nullifies the freedom of of assembly outlined in the first amendment.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1502669649685.webm

=

>Like something is trying to warp it's shadow over everything. Like the bear rising to intimidate it's target.

When using "its" as a possessive, don't use an apostrophe.

Examples:
The cat hurt its paw.
The furniture store celebrated its tenth anniversary.

Well that's fucked up. I'm assuming no commie has been even arrested?
Have you got a link or proof of them doing that? I'm inclined to believe you but not even the weakest amongst Antifa has even dared bring a real gun to a street fight yet.

There's gonna be a solar eclipse on the 21st that covers the whole US. People put a lot of meaning into things like that. Considering the times, prepare for chaos.

I'll tell you what happened, you unamerican traitors broke your first rule and took your hoods off.
]
Now fuck off back to wherever the fuck your ancestors are from, because your kind isn't welcome here.

I feel it too. I'm mixed race and today I went out and bought a balaclava and adidas tracksuit/sneaker combo so I can go undercover as a Slav and ride out the coming race war.

Lmfao

The world thats about to be born is hell. We summoned a demon into the world. If you make it out the other side you'll be rewarded, though it wont be what you expect.

>a solar eclipse on the 21st that covers the whole US.
Lol, no.

Thoth is rising.

You can stay, mongrel.

Satanic ritual

Kalki mounted his horse. He is coming.

The CIA shot it down because they filmed everything. DOJ and the FBI are going to investigate all of this. What you now have is the FBI vs the CIA. FBI is good, CIA still has rogue hostile Deep State elements.
Chris Wray was key to getting in the FBI director role, because now shit will move.

Another shill slide thread.

Fuck off, Kikesucker!

The right is not masquerading as the left. Fuck your divide and conquer tactics shlomo

BLOOD AND SOIL

Im relatively new here and even I can tell this place got infiltrated yesterday.

Only weak minded fools fall for such propaganda nowadays. We see right through it, bastard.

Uncle Sam has become a geriatric boomer anyway.

what's in the (black) box?!

>Yesterday the World Changed

>something happened in the US
>the world changed

nobody cares

Yeah I felt that too, the whole world changed yesterday
It's like it WAS Sunday, but now it's Monday
turns out it's a whole fucking new week
this is big lads

Expect many more happenings this month

We are going to purge the leftist filth

I stopped feeling empathy for Marxists after what they did to Baked Alaska and Matt. They can all fucking burn to dust and char in a fucking oven for all i care now.

ALT-RIGHT IS FUCKING JEW PSYOPS

DO NOT CALL YOURSELF ALT-RIGHT, THAT'S THE SAME AS SAYING THAT YOU'RE A NAZI FOR THE COMMON PEOPLE THAT YOU WANT TO CONVINCE

YOU ARE A RIGHT WINGER, CONSERVATIVE, WHATEVER, YOU ARE NOT AN ALT-RIGHTER

STOP THE SHILLS SPREAD THE MESSAGE

SAGE PEOPLE WHO POST SAYING THEY'RE ALT-RIGHTERS

Even Ted Cruz is ranting about how he now supports literal communists and the terrorist organization BLM (remember the dead cops in multiple terror attacks) attacking lawful assemblies over you.

You lose because you're dumb.

They had to repair the helicopter and they did but it wasn't good enough or done correcrly

>Literal Nazis and KKK rallying around
D-Did we go too far?
All I wanted was to get rid of the communists, I didn't want this.

I'm actually scared this time, guys.
There's not going to be a civil war, is there?

cheeki breeki i v damke

[citation and shit needed]

cuck, what the fuck did you think you were doing here? meme'ing for shits and giggles?

>hehehehe I posted hitler, I'm so edgy
thanks for being our equivalent of a useful idiot

Yes it did.

Purge all heretics then.

Admit it, a part of you wanted this.

>after what they did to Baked Alaska and Matt
elaborate?

no one gives a fuck about your retarded shit burger

This. It feels like after yesterday a bunch of people are making a jump to alt or everyone is bring painted as alt. Stop

>summon ancient god of kaos
>get scared when shit hits the fan bigly
c'mon, man.

the irony of posting that picture here

I feel it.

This isn't a funny joke or a meme anymore. This shit is for real.

It has clearly shaken the world and shaken the country. I won't lie, just looking at it makes me anxious. I feel something big coming, something that is now out of our hands.

Yeah, because alt-right shat the bed today. Honest to god you guys are absolute spergs and all you can say to that is call me a cuck or something.

we can larp all we want, but, everyone is WAY too fucking comfy to do anything real

>mfw people think civil war is possible when everyone is fed, has full gas tanks, has running water, and has charged smart phones

>Letting the left dictate the narrative and trying to appease them by hiding your true views.

Literally the reason right-wing politics has failed in the West for the last century.

The views of whites are shifting, they will soon be looking for leaders, not pathetic virtue-signalling cowards.

>implying you had empathy for them before they shit on your shitty e-celebs when Marxism caused the deaths of hundreds of millions.

You guys feel it too? Glad im not alone. Keep your guard up lads. I dont want to spill my spaghetti but behind the autism theres a lot of fine lads that browse this Dodge Challenger enthusiasts board stay safe and stay alert. RWDS are less of a meme than ever.

They spurted acid laced pepper spray into his face and he might have permanent eye damage now, as for Matt, they have sent thousands of death threats to him and his family, they have probably been targeting Brittany Venti too. These were innocents in the alt right movement and they were attacked for speaking their mind. What really did it for me is the Marxists laughing at the potential permanent damage done to Baked Alaska. We need to round them up and punish them user, we need to round them up. Those who do not fight will perish all the same.

Thanks for the kek

What's this?

Your picture does not match your statement at all and you sound like a damn idiot.

It didn't fly so good

Had a storm rush through town just now. Hail, lightning, flooding. Couldn't help think that if the storms were an hourly occurrence, damaging, a trigger would be pulled. And that is just nature.

FOR NOW

> being this new
Every time something happens there's a fag on pol telling us the apocalypse is nigh. Get a grip lol

Do you think everyone in Syria is fighting in their civil war? A majority won't be fighting

I wasn't ready for this. I was just having fun on the internet.

Imagine if an actual shooting war broke out on US soil. How fucking chaotic it would be.
Millions of deaths. Even more refugees.

The destabilization effect would ripple through the entire world several times over.

You guys ready for the next global crisis? The rate at which things are heating up, it's coming in only 5-10 years.

That's because all of this stuff is bringing on something huge

I have the same feeling m80.

It's like we're entering some Turner Diaries scenario, I even said so yesterday.

I hope I'm h'white enough to survive the race-war I guess.

Before I viewed them as edgy university students that just had trouble understanding economics, now I see they are just the same as all the other Marxist thugs in the past.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not wish to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live

By midweek, something else will happen and no one will remember the car crash. In the meantime, our people will eat away at the hyperventilating media narrative until opinion swings against Antifa again.

Time wave calculator. Decrease indicates a growth of novelty in the entropic system. It predicted that when it hits zero it well be absolute novelty permitted by the system. Think the invention of time travel, a technological singularity and even the ability to alter reality or parallel realities.

That's the deep state rearing it's ugly head. I feel like we've all forgotten about the architects behind this shitshow.

Timewave 0 graph?

Nah alt right is going on just as strong. shills are just being wishful thinkers. I think it's going to get more violent and even stronger now.

It'll almost certainly be a financial crisis that triggers it. Once it is clear to people that western lifestyles are suddenly unsustainable then all hell will brake loose.

I love a woman Sup Forums, I don't know If she loves me back. I just want to be a strong supportive husband and father. That's my ultimate goal in life. What can I do?

Women (3dpd) are incapable of love.

It's true, gf is rconservativee but has typical woman empathetic reactions to things. I was laughing about the fat lefty dying while reading: dailystormer.com/heather-heyer-woman-killed-in-road-rage-incident-was-a-fat-childless-32-year-old-slut/

Turns out she was pissed of because she was reading the same thing.

>me: where the fuck did you find the daily stormer?
>fem: someone linked it to me on kikebook

We got in a big ass argument. I'm inhumane, crazy for referring to that woman as "my enemy". She explains it's difficult for her to express her alt-light opinions because of open racists like me. I explained that I went through the same thing until I just stopped being on the defensive all the time, dropped the facade and embraced it. We both know the facts, I just stopped caring about being called a racist mysoginist etc and embraced reality...I think I won.

She went in, cooked my dinner and we had a pleasant evening, talking about normie stuff and being a family. I think she's actually on the slow demented path to becoming full 1488..Hell, she even seems kind of turned on talking about "White Sharia". Bringing it up out of the blue and talking to her thot friends about it. She never responded to my calls for modesty when it was out of insecurity but when I say it authoritatively she kind of gets a spark in her undies.

It's not an easy path, but white supremacy changed my life.

Kek released Simargl from it's chains.

This post-SJW world is the best. Now we've got violent hatred everywhere, Nazis killing Commies with cars, and so much more excitement to look forward to.

>1 post ID
galore

>(3dpd)
?

I don't have it but someone posted two pictures in another thread and the flight path of the downed helicopter formed this weird almost double pentagram looking design. Wish I saved the picture

.. says the guy who has only one post to his ID.

kæk

3-Dimensional Pig Disgusting

>ooh can u feel it in the air tonite
>teh magic vibrations in muh vagina
>the world changed after i used a tampon
>something vague is vaguely happening
just fucking die u pathetic faggot

Once the Western lifestyle so many have grown accustomed to comes to an end you will see Whites unify for their interests. They won't be able to ignore the threats they face any longer.
>captcha: 1773 visitors

Best new pasta just cooked right here

my dick whiteboy

No.

1 post by this id

Its time for the White race to remove shit skins