I don't know if any other ameribros have been experiencing this but i need answers as to why in the hell so many new...

i don't know if any other ameribros have been experiencing this but i need answers as to why in the hell so many new zealanders have been moving to the USA. So many have moved to my town in the last few years it is insane! Why the hell are they all coming over en mass?

All my bosses are kiwis, my grocery store carries mostly new zealand products now, and I am hearing american accents spoken less and less! It was bad enough dealing with the mexicans, but at least they kept to their own communities and didn't contaminate their culture on my town.

How do i stop this?!
>inb4 move to escape the kiwi plague

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/world/australia/95754061/australias-deputy-pm-barnaby-joyce-has-possible-dual-new-zealand-citizenship
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats the problem? Our eccnt too hard for your delecate broad ears to andastend? Or too many liberal cucks?

because this is the united state not new zealand! americans have america and kiwis have new zealand! It is like with europe with the 3rd worlders replacing the native population! once my town's original population has been replaced with kiwis then it won't be american anymore!

also all of them are politically centrist or slightly left or right leaning which doesn't add much to political conversations

Whereabouts you live bro. Might have to move there. Sounds choice.

I've literally never met one kiwi irl in my entire life.

Where's the car?

NO! GET OFF MY THREAD!

You're talking out of your fucking arse. I just googled it, and there are than 30,000 Kiwis in the whole of the US.

U mad?

>I just googled it, and there are than 30,000 Kiwis in the whole of the US.
Then they disproportionately moving to my town then!

OP may have a point though cos we do tend to congregate in certain areas. If I had to guess OP is in San Francisco. A lot of kiwis head there.

I SAID GET OFF MY THREAD

1% of the population. It does seem a lot to me.
One in one hundred

No Kiwis here and only two Aussies (both tired of comparing knives).

Yeah I reckon its a tech thing. I have a friend who lives and works in Silicon Valley. A second one who is trying to get a gig there.

Me, as a South Islander if I moved to the US I'd go to Montana or Idaho. Seems as close to my part of the country and somewhere I'd be real comfy.

But that's a spoon.

No Winston please. Also what do you think of pic related?

You fucking cunt, white people from the anglosphere and nordic/germanic countries are not subject to the same limitations as fucking niggas, spics, chinks and lesser white people.

You're beggining to sound like (((them)))

Why does the centre of university life always revolve around the "quad". That photo of Winston, guess where it was taken? The motherfucking quad, the one at Vic though.

Also which kiwibros have seen this
stuff.co.nz/world/australia/95754061/australias-deputy-pm-barnaby-joyce-has-possible-dual-new-zealand-citizenship

I think it is fucking hilarious. Now if only we could get those fucking curry munchers to start denouncing NZ citizenship and we'd be golden.

Cheaper housing is the main reason.
And you should be thrilled that Anglos are bringing your numbers up.

you people aren't american
you're different
i am opposed to anyone coming over that isn't cut from the same classic anglo-saxon protestant cloth that built my country

Ok mr 50% white tell us about how anglo you are

Half your country is retarded enough to thing your green party is in league with the russians get on your knees and thank us for coming to uncuck and unblack your country

The majority of New Zealanders who are white are Anglo Saxon heritage. We didn't get that many Germans, Irish or Swedes. Well in the pioneering days anyway

Now wondering if OP is just bored and trolling

I'm not Anglo Saxon. I'm Norman. 1066 MUTHAFUCKER

>burger education everyone.

youre being invaded by dodo birds. its not as bad as emu

I lived in a mountain resort town where plenty of kiwis lived and worked for a couple of years after they graduated from college. The guys were mega-cucks and the girls were turbo-whores who loved cocaine. The best blowjob I ever got was from a ginger Kiwi named Victoria.

aren't you folks also decedents from british prisoners? not confusing you with australia

Just give one of the girls a poke.

Going to Texas next year to test the waters, what are you going to do about it?

No, convicts here. And besides the vast majority of settlers in Australia were NOT convicts. Convicts only made up a very small minority of the settler population over there. I think the British sent more convicts to the states then anywhere else to be honest with you.

>I think the British sent more convicts to the states then anywhere else to be honest with you.
oh well now i feel silly

>Now wondering if OP is just bored and trolling
not joking around here, i live in a small town in colorado and the kiwi influence here has exploded