/HTG/: The Search Vector Shrinks

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
pastebin.com/KUhZrHwn
photoenforced.com/
youtu.be/luM6oeCM7Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Image of the latest search vector

And the latest status of the map being made to help triangulate the Main Distribution Center

I saw this in Cheyenne Wyoming right next to the airport. It looked very spiral-like at a glance. Should I investigate?

We are focusing on LA for the moment but you are free to work on whatever you would like

Reporting for duty:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

So long as you don't post loli your bumps are appreciated spookanon

I'm trying to think of additional points of interest to map out here so that we can hone our search for the MDC. Suggestions appreciated.

>checked
Apparently I'm not supposed to be astroturfing though.

I staying in a single containment general really astroturfing though?

Hey get a load of this

I'll limit my direct involvement, for good or ill.

Nice. I'm looking at the intersection of Alameda and Washington. It's right under the main Produce/Market, with quick access to all those storage buildings, the highways and train stations as well.
It's right in the middle of this map, near Charter buses and Logistics/shipping companies as well.

Bump, also a reminder that /HTG/ does NOT advocate the doxing, raiding, or harassment of businesses and individuals. Those who advocate for such actions are not condoned here. Might be wise to sprinkle this message throughout a bit, just so mods don't get too jumpy.

Wish I could help you guys more but I'm pretty limited with just this mobile device. Still thinking of what other chan might be a good place to continue the investigation on my end for the time being.

Seriously, don't get (((their))) attention.

Good, I noted the bus/shuttle companies on the map.

Traffic patterns are something I have not looked at yet with the data on my map.

That's just an excuse they use to shut these threads down. We haven't, nor will we ever, dox private citizens here.

You copped a two week ban? That is unfortunate

Well bumps are still appreciated

Bamp

I just threw a dart at the area figuring that scratching LA to find something weird would be funny

Are you saying someone directly banned me for making the generals? If that's the case then I really will have to be more careful.

About 2 weeks, yeah.

I'm just saying that spooky things start happening once a spotlight gets turned on you.

Yea you really think a mod banned you because they thought we were doxxing?

They shut down the Oakwood stuff because one of them was threatened by someone in Hollywood.

I'm thinking based on this info that the area just south of Tyson/to near the location of the Terminal Market is one potential spot of interest, as those roads crossing the river generally don't have heavy traffic and would be easy access.

There are a couple of clusters south of the 10 as well that we could look at based on the data.

bumpin bitches

I wish that motherfuckers would drop a check on my door or something instead of just assholes trying to infect my computer with CPs and set us up for smear campaigns.

Why do a couple of anonymous frogposters on the internet have more balls to go after these guys than everyone in the fucking IC?

Here's the other place for discussion that was posted a few threads ago

Shill free zone.

bump for all the pleasure gained from pain around the world

Can threads be posted there? I came by to start one a few days ago and wasn't able to

Weird shit to be posting here my dude

Don't look at me. I put in my sweat and tears months ago.

Not like you had anything to do with it, right? I'll still try to contribute to the cause in my own way. I don't think I can stand wasting the time I made for this effort for too long.

If 4/pol/ gets too pozzed we can always go to 8 c h a n

>just south of Tyson/to near the location of the Terminal Market
Do you mean around 8th St or as south as Olympic Blvd?

I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. I just bump the threads.

Traffic Maps are going to be useful.

Good progress is being made with the Map.

Also something I mentioned in the recent KB() was this:

[The Pasty came from the Rally itself(Arrested before the Incident). The Operative escaped in a different vehicle(After the Incident).]

Feel free to share both that & the KB about it around when it comes to the Rally.(Shills were not happy with that thread).

Roughly the area between Olympic and 6th, and maybe the spots across the LA River from there

What else could I add to the map A5? Anything that wasn't included in the original Clock?

I will be writing an Operations Manual for people to do this again in new cities for the future so understanding this will be helpful so I can break down the process.

Just wondering if A5 would even post there. Unless there's a big enough of a smoking gun waiting to be found by us then we more or less need someone to confirm that our predicted location is indeed the MDC for LA. Also don't forget about that dot map you were making for the search vector.

1) Homeless Shelters(which you took that label off the map for some reason) & Rail Yards should be added to it.

2) Good to know.

I've been considering branching out to 8ch at some point.

>Roughly the area between Olympic and 6th, and maybe the spots across the LA River from there
Gets a bit away from the produce/Cold Storage buildings but I won't discount it.
That's why I was looking at the area around Restaurant Depot, XPO Logistics, and Avis car rentals.

Sorry, meant across the river gets a bit away from the storage places, there's still packing/produce places on the west bank

Keep up the good fight user. Any update on the shills? It seems like they've given up on the Frank narrative after all, are they still around?

Ah, Homeless Shelters are the Olive Green dots but I forgot to add it to the legend accidentally. Will add the rail yards.

I'm seeing a big cluster in the southeast corner of Downtown, but south of the 10 everything seems spread out. Is that because the MDC is a building/number of buildings separated from the areas of transport for various things?

Ah ok, I might be looking at too small an area

They are still pushing the Frank narrative but the mods are starting to ban them for posting the images.

Godspeed /htg/. Bump.

Sorry, I saged that by accident. Anyway, happy hunting.

PS: Captchas are absurdly hard and take extremely long to solve ITT. Is that just bad luck or do others notice this?

They have slowed down a lot/become harder lately I have noticed. I wonder why that is

Fuck Frank disinfo larpers and fuck Jews
pastebin.com/KUhZrHwn

Thats proof that this is an astroturfing campaign and you guys are disseminating red-herring you create before the event even goes down irl. LARP accounts and ARG ciccada type shit is all connected together. Frank BTFO

Something very interesting is that the map looks like a 3 toed foot in a high heel.

Those shills are around, just take a look at the recent KB I did: If anything they've went "all in" even more. They can't get over the fact that it was a false identification.

1) I was wondering about that.

2) It could also relate to the "Ghost Fleets".

Who has a /thread theme/ here?

1) Yea I noticed that odd shape as well. Also it seems to hug the LA River, which has a number of potential implications to me.

2) Oh ok. So Ghost Fleets for various things. If I keep thinking about this like a Clock maybe I will start interpreting the data more clearly.

shills are even more obvious than ever with their "muh jew" narrative now. fuck off

I also noticed that, it could tell us something about where the MDC is considering that it's most likely located in an advantageous place given the general shape of that urban/industrial area.

Neck yourself, your tears are the gas to my engine

Hello! Dropping by and say hi, post same old shill-tactics pic, and see if can help. Nice on narrowed map! Yay! :D

Readers see pic for shill tactics used since last US election.

Good to see you and your cheeky banter flaganon

Find me some kpop or whatever you listen to.

Wanted to ask you before the KB got archived,

1. How did you come to know about the pedo networks? How old were you?

2. Have you ever talked openly to those kind of people and how do they justify it and are they truly shameless?

Yeah it does look weird... seems the "heel" doesn't have much of the dots from the other map though. That's why I was concentrating around the 10. Things do spread out near the "toes" though. And there are lots with "ghost fleet" potential all over, don't see how that really changes as you go N or S from the 10...

Still want truck tracking camera data if anyone lurking could get it
>photoenforced.com/

Does compartmentalization factor into MDC's at all? The toes could be seen as the veins feeding the heart, couldn't they?

Update map here, now lets compare the traffic images from the other day's thread

Yea that's possible

Oh not up on current music, sorry! :x No America bands either... You pick for thread!

When it comes to the Search Vector & Maps going forward, the "Heel" can/should be eliminated so that way you just have the "Foot" to look at.

Sometimes & Yes

1) They've always been around & I was in my mid 30's when I learned of them.

2) To them it's all about power/domination, Fetish and/or the Bloods "Pureness".

Now that you have the Trains/Rail, you can see how they could be used.

Please don't confuse migrant smuggling with human trafficking.

Why not conflate the two?

how/where they could be used*

It's always good seeing you around.

1) Ok, figured the heel was not where we would find anything anyways.

2) Yea I am noticing that all three in this area could feed into the center of this "foot"

Just a quick question, when we hit upon this MDC should I be worried about anyone coming after me? People have been increasingly around trying to figure out the IDs of us regular contributors to /HTG/

Please go back to leftypol, the same exact networks are involved in both

Security measures are in place to keep the shills out but it WILL be a place we can coordinate soon

Ok when threads can be posted I will come by and boot up an LA thread.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/luM6oeCM7Yw

Anyone notice that the two train yards on this map leave no routes to the MDC location outside of Downey, Washington and Olympic? Check out where those roads lead.

Potentially Bandini and one other surface road but they lead to more or less the same places as the above roads

Always be cautious of that & have good Opsec. At most expect a Shill Operation to be targeting /HTG/ similar to what has been happening to the KB Threads.

>Opsec
I'm keeping an eye on things tbqhfamilia

Alright, I think talking about the false flag on Frank might have delayed anything they're going to pull against /HTG/ but I assume they will think up something else up down the road

It's a nice feeling to know that your life has enough value for people to want to specifically end it at least.

That's how I try to look at it anyway.

I like to think that my life had value before I started shitposting about forbidden things on the internet.

That shill account impersonating A5 just started posting CP memes on it and attacking various people who are talking about A5 on the normienet.

>mfw getting death threats
It's a living.

We all do, regardless of what we've done here. That was just an attempt at light hearted relief from an odd ball like myself.

I think there's a rail yard at Santa Fe and Washington

Yeah that's pretty much where we were looking anyway. I can start looking down at the factories/fleets by Huntington Park and the transit up to the center. But it seems that the Center of the MDC would still be up by the main part of the foot and not the toes...

A think I'm curious about for the LE- is there any research or white papers that would be available to the public about this kind? Any direction one could go to research this, or is it very strictly kept secret?

Daily reminder:

Anon5 claims to have an active database with sentient AI that tracks and responds to all the "shills"

>claims to be 120 years old
>says the races came from different planets
>says JIDF isn't active anymore and shills push the "Jew meme"
>says he has access to terrorist forums but refuses to disclose any more info
>said Oroville Dam was going to collapse as "punishment" for conservatives in CA and thousands were going to die
>deleted his reddit and twitter account 5 minutes after he got doxxed
>continues to mislead a small group of retards and discredit /EWO/ and /pizzagate/

The humor is appreciated lad.

This new map is making me think that the MDC might be south of the 10 somewhere

Is there? I just looked and if it is its a very small one. Google didn't pull anything up which is why I didn't mark it.

Nice job firing up your gay little twitter just now. If you didn't want /EWO/ discredited you shouldn't have admitted to running it.

...theres quite a bit more people than just "shills" pushing the jew meme

>Nice job firing up your gay little twitter just now
>If you didn't want /EWO/ discredited you shouldn't have admitted to running it

>Nice job firing up your gay little twitter just now. If you didn't want /EWO/ discredited you shouldn't have admitted to running it.

>he thinks that everybody that /frankposts/ is 1 person. You shill's are hilarious.
no, Frank already explained to us that jews were the good guys, they dindu nuffin.

Was he the guy who used that picture of the pyramids whenever he posted?

I wasn't speaking to you specifically shillboi

So far I only mention A5 stuff to people in person, never post links about it publicly. I might post the info or things he's mentioned, but always from another source or article, never direct links.

Did you have a nice break after the KB thread? Must be stressful having to work on the weekend when A5 doesn't normally post a lot.

Looks like one. Maybe it's just for storing engines but I have it marked on my Transport map anyway

I have tried to post his information around various places, but using outside links and sources as well.

Ok well keep it marked just in case. It theoretically could be used to load/unload things I guess.

And to all that want to call me a shill, all you have to do is answer 3 questions and I'll leave you to your "investigation"

1. What has your investigation uncovered so far?

2. Frank has claimed on numerous occasions he knows the inner workings of pedo networks. Why is he not giving you leads or info that are found outside of common conspiracy forum knowledge?

3. If Frank is an insider with access to LE tech and his own PMC that billionaires evidently don't even have access to, why does he rely on Sup Forums autists to do this investigation and not just private investigators?

Bump

/traffick/ is live

We have broad spectrum pre bans in place for shills now

Coming through to make a bread then. Thanks user.

It's live

>thread is kill after i ask this question
have fun larping in cripplechan you schizos.

Okay, thanks.

Frankly desu you think we are all proxies anyways so why would I bother?