What is the most bourgeoisie thing you've ever done, Sup Forums?

What is the most bourgeoisie thing you've ever done, Sup Forums?

Worked

order a filet mignon rare

Bourgeoisie is a noun, bourgeois is the adjective you're looking for

Identify as a "communist" despite living in Seattle

Posted on /leftypol/

Threw out perfectly good food after overpaying obscenely for a too big portion

I did nothing all day, once. Does that count?

/thread

FPBP

Drank a 150 dollar bottle of champagne while discussing how to awaken the class consciousness of the proletariat with my sex friend.

You know what, I'm not even gonna deny it, I just wanted to post some porky

Ask all my family for money at the same time seprately and made 200$

this

One time I went to a Bernie Sanders rally.

Exploited the working class to perpetuate my accumulation of their wealth by stealing the surplus value of their labor one paycheck at a time. I also flood the country with low-skill labour to ensure the wages stagnate while inflation keeps rising from the business boom-bust cycle I have built into the """free-market"". Thankfully I have raised the taxes to keep subsidizing my lobbyist-corporate buddies, would have maybe invested some of that money into the welfare state but then I remembered that an educated populace spells trouble. OH, and I always forgot! I have pumped identity politics into the politic discourse for decades in order to keep the workers fight each other instead of me. I didn't create the alt-right, but I might as well have.

Wait I got a new one

"Half life 3 confirmed"

Built a lemonade stand when I was ten and charged 5$ for each glass and people bought it so I didn't feel bad

That one is so true it hurts.
Antifa are the worst kind of larpers.

I’ve logged 3000 hours in DOTA

Oh wait

Something something danger zone

Charged my mom interest on a small cash loan when I was young.

>played world of warcraft in 2011
>ran a guild that constantly spam invited everyone
>most people didn't talk much, they just played the game
>had a guild perk that would add 10% of everyone's loot directly to the guild bank
>no one was allowed to access the bank except me
>eventually quit the game without passing leadership to anyone with about 100k in the bank

Tried and failed to buy a house.

Attended the same summer camp as Justin Trudeau for ten years, then worked there for a couple. It cost $10,000 for the longest trips I did. Grandparents paid for it.

bought a fucking Lacoste tshirt for $40 but man it's my nicest tshirt and it's always perfectly comfy. Thinking about getting an Obey hat next because my gf is a muslim lol

/thread

I sold my brother my Star Wars BF game for a fiver so that he might stop pestering me to play it but i only allowed him to play it when i said it was ok because it was my Playstation. So he pestered me even more about it until i just took the disk and fucked it out the bedroom window like a frisby. It flew a great distance and we never seen it agian.

well put

fpbp

Despise the people's will when they voted differently than my preferences

I sell the lunch my mommys lunch to other kids.

I literaly go throught hunger to have my sheckels.

Whenever I'm with someone I know, and we come to an elevator with people already inside, I say I don't want to ride with poor people and wait for the next elevator. Also in any line, supermarket, etc, I'll complain that I have to wait behind poor people.

It's all a joke but I've had to explain a few times.
:^)