Can anyone explain me why are Americans burning their own flag? I see a lot of this shit lately, are they nuts?

Can anyone explain me why are Americans burning their own flag? I see a lot of this shit lately, are they nuts?
Its perfectly normal for a Russian/Serb/Syrian/Iranian to burn American flag, but Americans?
If I tried to burn a Serbian flag anywhere in Serbia, local people would probably lynch me.

Currently in America its cool to hate haters. So they all be hating.

This is in Seattle which is a Communist hellhole. Nobody there is American or human for that matter

The left is anti establishment, they blame America for all their problems in the world.

prob cause fuck america

Well you see this is the downside of "muh free speech." Liberty, it turns out, is a duty, not a right.

>Antifa
Those are not Americans.

Just silly kids thinking they're rebelling/resisting

Entire Seattle just sits there and watch while American flags are burning?

A big segment of the left unironically hate America and want to destroy it.
The media doesn't bat an eyelash at it. Keep that in mind when you hear about all the horrifying "neo-Nazi white supremacist alt-righters".

>mfw a capitalist white man is making and selling those flags and he's laughing at those faggots right now while they come back for more flags to burn

>photo-op with masked lefties burning american flags
>Sup Forums: "this is legit"
>photo-op with alt-righters saluting hitler and being violent
>Sup Forums: "this is a false flag, those are paid agent provocateurs "

I know exactly who is jewing who.

this

Fuck Seattle and fuck Portland

America stands for oppression of the world. The world would be much better today without Americas history of imperialism.

Underrated good feels

Lol nice opinion. Sure would be a shame if I didn't care about it.

They're mad because they think they should be able to do anything without repercussions or responsibility.

Pretty much, most city areas are commie havens. if you did this shit in a red state you'd probably get your shit kicked in.

>communiggers
>american

Haha that's actually pretty good, you win.

If they tried this shit in the south they'd be lynched too. Good thing I don't live in a commie state.

yep.
A lack of struggle in life builds self hatred. Most of these kids grew up pretty wealthy, have never really had a hard day in their life, even by u.s. standards. When they see others truly overcome adversity, something they have never done, they feel inferior.

There has also been about 50 years of 'melting pot'. While a Serbian may see all Serbs ( i'm guessing) as brothers, Americans don't as much as they once did. Add on top of that decades of leftists blaming the u.s. for everything it all becomes a mess.

So in summation, spoiled rich kids and liberal shit parents.

ironic, i wish their gibs caught on fire every time they did this

White people in the PNW are what keep me from believing in a white ethnostate. Literal cucks and meth addicts everywhere.

>If I tried to burn a Serbian flag anywhere in Serbia, local people would probably lynch me.
This. A decade ago some Muslims in Pakistan (or wherever) burned a drawing of a Norwegian flag and the media reported on it for weeks.

>While a Serbian may see all Serbs ( i'm guessing) as brothers, Americans don't as much as they once did.

Thats how a civil war starts.

>"neo-Nazi white supremacist alt-righters"
Why you quoting the truth to imply it isn't true?

We know what all those groups are and these kids aren't any of them you dumb faggot.

He isn't calling this group neo-Nazis alt-righters you retard. Learn reading comprehension.

>Antifa

Can we burn them like they're burning those flags?

No, America is more than a flag. Let them turn more of the country against the Left, will help Trump get reelected. Lots of people switched to Trump after seeing Mexicans in America protesting him while waving Mexican flags. Amazing how they keep shooting themselves in the foot.

because liberal ideology has equated having any sort of pride in the US is racist and makes you a nazi.
unless you're actively shitting on the US, and white people/culture in general, you're the bad guy, in liberal ideology.

we do it because we're not backwards ass shitstains where patroitism is mandatory and critiquing our government isn't treason.

may not agree, defend your right anyway blah blah blah

good

governments come and go, flag always stays
stupid nigger

They're burning their own flag because they paid for it.

For real though, they have delusions about 'fighting' for something because they think it's cool. If it wasn't being anti-nationalist or complaining about feminist issues, they'd be fighting about building regulations or parking spaces or some shit.

Some people are just so useless and unfilfilled that they need something to fight against so they allow themselves to be convinced by fairly unbalanced arguments. This is the result of that, spurred by an education system that allows these bias p.o.v's to be propagated as fact.

Little ninja!!!