>VRRRRRROOOOOOOOM
>try to get through crowd to escape
>cant see through crowd
>Hit car

HE WAS FUCKING RUNNING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fPNhqltzjU
youtu.be/XdQCxfgwLNA
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the began hitting the back of his car after he ran over people
>he a good boy dindu nuffin!
the altright has made you all into literal niggers.

the black guy is a hollywood stuntman. this whole thing was a fucking false flag psyop

>people in front of him
No reason for them to have gotten hit, but his motives are what matter for deciding murder v. manslaughter.
>people behind him
>

He was too fast. It was not an accident.

It's almost you can articulate an argument or something. All fucking day you shills, nothing but wearing your hearts on your posts and crying when someone tells you to fucking make a goddamn argument.

Do you know what fearing for you life is? Was the ANTIFA guy hitting his car before he sped up an accident?

The scrambling trying to cover your asses and deny this is fucking hilarious.

who here thinks the bat was a cue for him to go

You know what's more hilarious? The fact you have no argument and come out and say you're just here to shill your ideological pathological truths.

We're saying it COULD have been, which is obviously could have. I've already seen videos of ANTIFA and niggers rip people out of their cars and beat the shit out of them.

Nah, they hit his car before he hit anyone.

He fucked up and panicked, but the car was clearly being attacked first.

It's the funny thing about it all.

>no you

OUR BOY IS GONNA GO FREE

Here we are actually arguing for the fact he could have feared for his life and you're just saying nonsense.

This is obviously a case of him trying to run away from a bunch of Antifa terrorists with baseball bats slamming his car. He knew exactly what would happen to him if and his property if he didnt try to run away

>Here we are actually arguing
On the internet. I'm sure these arguments will persuade the jury that crucifies him.

Accidental or not, a leftist still died so this was a net victory for Sup Forums.

Sup Forums-1
you-1 dick in your butt

>net victory
>ignoring the damage and massive opinion shift even further against "le awoovment"

>on the internet
...yeah?

>I'm sure these arguments will persuade the jury that crucifies him.
What does the jury have to do with anything? The jury doesn't determine what is fact and fiction.

>opinion shift
uhhhhhh, on the internet :^)

can you measure this opinion shift?

I'm getting so sick of these Soros protests

at the start, he was trying to intimidate people to get out of the way so he could get through. then he got mad and went into battle mode. if you watch the newest video, he was trying to avoid people during initial acceleration, but the second someone hit is back end he said fuck it these people are trying to kill me

been to a few demonstrations in my day, which it seems many of you haven't... this is an extreme case, and it might be partially planned, but this type of thing happens all the time, especially when leftist idiots decide to clog the roads up during unsanctioned demonstrations. saw a dumb anarchist chick get hit by an even dumber soccer dad who was trying to get through a critical mass. someone played then 'organ donor' and it was hilarious.
in an angry, slow moving mob of pedestrians, drivers, who are either A) angry B) scared C) a mix of A and B typically either A) sit there and watch in horror like cuck goyim B) try to edge their vehicles through the crowd in hopes that people will gtfo the way C) not care and floor it when their dodge charger starts getting hit by weapons and projectiles. this guy had had enough.

this is sort of what I mean - this type of behavior provides every reason to want to flee and or destroy the threat

Your opinions don't really matter when you're dead, so every dead leftist is an opinion shift towards the right.

What are the legal ramifications for manslaughter vs murder? Involuntary vs voluntary manslaughter, 2nd vs 1st degree, etc. ?

it still looks like an attack he's moving really fast
fuck richard spencer dude is an agent provocateur

Yeah dude. He was totally fearing for his life.

youtu.be/2fPNhqltzjU

Holy shit if he gets off i will die from laughter it would the greatest thing i have ever seen

Literally who?

I've seen you before trip faggot

wow, they're finally fucking doing it
they're trying to legitimately use the dindu nigger defense
we've come full circle

stop posting anytime
:cringe:

youtu.be/XdQCxfgwLNA

>only one died
Disappointing

Can be a few years but what matters most is the narrative. If this guy gets manslaughter and serves like 2 years can you imagine the chimp out?

Alt Right is a secret society of peace!

Yeah initially I thought it is must be on purpose, but I've been on Sup Forums long enough to recognise that this was autistism 101, it is beyond the scope of Normies to understand this.

Chimp out from who?

h-he dindu nuthin
he a good boy

The fatalities dont matter as much as how the Reich Wing rushed to defend the would be terrorists. It's yet another disturbing dog whistle kneejerk that would be meaningless on its own but in context its the first shot of the second civil war.

You ever drove a sportscar, gaylord?

I used to have a dick neighbor who would yell at a different neighbor of mine to slow down every time he drove. One day I just mediated a session to get the bitchy neighbor to try driving the sportscar to see what the fuck its really like. Never complained again.

So fuck off, busrider.

h-he bad Nazi
he a literally Hi-Hitler...

involuntary manslaughter - guy accidentally runs over someone and kills them

voluntary manslaughter - guy purposefully runs someone over to kill them, but it is emotionally charged/reasonably provoked

second degree murder - guy drives recklessly through a crowd and kill people (hate/malice isn't present, but the disregard for human life is)

first degree murder - guy kills someone by running them over with the intention to kill that subject (hatred/malice + disregard for human life)

Antifa and blm remember they're labeling this right wing terrorism they want the death penalty but he gets like 4 years with a chance of parole they'll lose their shit

How mad are you going to be when he gets manslaughter 2 and serves 2 years with good behavior?

pretty fucking mad I'm guessing leftyshill

You've been posting this nonsense all day with minor altercations.

I wish nothing but the absolute worst for you and yours.

literally the entire planet at this point. no one is on his side, except a bunch of cucks on here.

I'm a black guy and even if he was trying to kill those people it should be supported like that BLM member who killed all those cops.

If you are white and don't support this man kill yourselves

liar. Everyone here has seen the video. QFT.

>I hate you alt rights
>you are like a fucking kike
do leftists decide to also make anti semitic posts?

kek what a time to be alive

see @ 1:53

he had plenty of room to react if it was "an accident"

I do understand the repurcussions, I just don't understand too well on how the sentence is decided, and how they vary in severity of punishment.

So wouldn't this be a case of involuntary manslaughter, then? I wonder what the punishment would be for that.

1. You're probably not black because:

2. BLM movement stood with the police in that situation. Get your news from somewhere other than here.

Oh right nigger lover also named after a nig character...

>trying to be pro-BLM on Sup Forums
Might as well start wearing that juden star.

Who be all these guys with bats?
Could they would they be the same people he drove past and tried to escape?
Can they did they mob his car before he ran over anyone?

How DID they respond so fast in attacking his car?

One wonders...

Did a KB about this: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

It gets more interesting because:

[The Pasty came from the Rally itself(Arrested before the Incident). The Operative escaped in a different vehicle(After the Incident).]

I don't know how you can tell the speed at the distance of the camera. Looks like to me he was trying to hit them. Could be wrong. Hope I am.

sounds like voluntary and second degree are flipped, I thought the intent to kill was in 2nd, while reckless endandgerment resulting in death was voluntary.

>got mad
Quit playing armchair psychoanalyst.

The cops said there was no maliciousness involved. He panicked. You can "have enough" without going into "battle mode."

involuntary - Fine or

>>people in front of him
>No reason for them to have gotten hit
Reminder: the crowd was not peaceful protesters. They were accomplices of the thugs with bats and flagpoles.

They were stopping traffic to give the thugs opportunities to attack. The reason they didn't all have weapons was to be able to hide the people who did, to present the appearance of peaceful protesters when they wanted to.

AntiFa is a paramilitary terrorist organization. That was a combat unit, in town to attack the peaceful protesters / rally-goers, to make the example that no one in America will have free speech rights or the right to peaceably assemble if AntiFa doesn't like it.

Between state and federal law, there is no one in that crowd who doesn't deserve at least a decade in prison.

anyone else noticed where the crash happened?
>7:33-7:35
>facade of opposite building, on left
>Gilmore Furniture Co.
>Gilmore
>Brennan Gilmore
>Gilmore
Gilmore Furniture Co. is actually where Brennan Gilmore was standing when he was "in the right place at the right time" to see the accident and decide it was terrorism
uh?

Typically they charge up and the jury can go down from there
In the order of
>2nd degree
>Voluntary
>Involuntary
The state has to prove he went to that street for reason of killing people which maybe hard so 2nd degree may be out so it's a case of voluntary and involuntary which is easier to get. The biggest differences usually are the minimum sentences and likelihood of parole

If they are only going for 2nd degree and not something higher it's likely they have a pretty shit case overall

>I'm a black guy
hahaha no

10/10

they're antifa. antifa exists to take away any platform of fascism. speaking included. they will literally beat the shit out of you if you start speaking fascist shit.

that's their platform. this isn't new. real antifa has been like that for years.

Why would he plan to hit people then HIT THE BREAKS and directly avoid more victims and sidewalks?

>haha no you're not black because black people don't think or act like you do
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really makes me think

I don't have to wonder, those guys pretty much insured he will serve minimal jail time.

Once his lawyer shows a jury the footage of people dressed all in black hitting his car with baseball bats it will be all over.

Looks like antifa loses yet again.

Who the fuck even cares? This nazi is fucked and he deserves it.

>make Nazis afraid again!
>bullshit the driver was scared for his life.
why can liberals NEVER pick a narrative and stick with it?

From another user

Saving every word, will post in other threads.

>hit the brakes

>slams car into line of other cars, pinning people inbetween his car and the line in front of him

dindu

>OP defends a nazi
>he must be a liberal
Great input. You can leave the thread now.

When is the color revolution set to start

>he will likely get 2nd degree murder
There's no way in hell that, once all the evidence is presented, a jury will unanimously agree that the people hit weren't accomplices in a violent attack on him, blocking the road so he could be attacked.

If people are attacking you, you have a right to defend yourself. You have a right to drive through them to escape. In Virginia, you're not even required to flee, it's your right to respond to an attack with deadly force even if fleeing is an option.

weird cause before he floors it someone swings at his car with something and you can tell the car is damaged before even hitting people. idiot

OP stop posting yoru stupid shittily edited video. Jesus Christ.

What's the "thing" with the plate?

>won't acknowledge the car was being attacked

First degree is always premeditated, second degree is basically the same conditions except not premeditated. More accurate would be:

second degree murder - guy drives recklessly through a crowd and kill people but did not plan it ahead of time. Malice is aforethought.

first degree murder - guy plans ahead to kill people with his car. He kills someone by running them over. Malice is aforethought

facing the scene of the accident, Brennan Gilmore was standing to the viewer's right of the building marked "Gilmore Furniture Co."

He was so panicked he made an flawless escape in reverse.

>1:54
>You can hear the squeal of the brakes as he stops in front of the crowd.
>Crowd begins to converge on him.
>He hits the gas.
Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Didn't the police say he was "scared for his life" or something? Do you think the sentence will be raised due to political backlash?

I always thought the intent with charges was to choose the most appropriate one, not charge up and have the defendant move it down to the most accurate charge/drop charges. Am I understanding that correctly?

>tfw white and don't leave house much, so don't commit crime and don't know much about these laws.

was that a false flag?

How is >25mph slow for a person driving in a densely packed street?

Kill yourself.

So protest outside of Soros' home.

Make us you pathetic birch

Yes, fight or flight is a well documented and proven thing that exists in animals including human beings. I'm amazed you were never taught about it. It's the same reason when you're shot you may completely ignore it and feel no pain due to the adrenaline and your brain switching into survival mode and focusing on simply getting out of danger.

This. They set a trap for cars then box them in so they can't escape. The media will blame all violence on the right wing so they always cause maximum destruction and looting. It's their idea of fun to catch a nice car in a trap and then beat it to bits and the driver too if he objects.

THIS 2BH

WHO BRAKES WHEN HE'S ON A HATEFUL NAZI KILLING SPREE

Us? who the fuck is us? and wwhat the fuck you rushing to suck a retarded anons dick for?

I still don't know why antifa is so upset about a WHITE chick dying. I mean, they should be celebrating right? Just goes to show their hypocrisy.

"Scared for his life" usually only protects white cops and rich white folk. not some autist fag nazi

go back to tumblr, holy fucking shit dude

You guys are so fucking stupid beyond belief if you think someone hitting the back of your car with any object other than a bullet is grounds to accelerate into a crowd. Like, unfathomably, beyond satire, post-humor retarded. The law is based on what a reasonable person would do. Being afraid, shocked, dazzled, etc because somebody hit the back of your car IS NOT REASONABLE. You are not behaving like a reasonable person, thus it isn't a valid excuse.

Breaking your window with a bat?
Reasonable.

Swarming your car for trying to get in for longer than 30 seconds? Reasonable.

Because somebody banged your bumper? LOL.