You guys aren't serious about the whole Nazi thing, right? This is all just harmless, edgy fun...

You guys aren't serious about the whole Nazi thing, right? This is all just harmless, edgy fun? I hope I'm not surrounded by people who are actually racist....

Yes I am fucking serious.

Only the edgy stormf*gs are. Actual educated people on this board are civic nationalist libertarians.

>Actual educated people
>on this board

Made me chuckle.

It's more fun than the human body can handle sometimes.

no one believes these low tier threads anymore try and do better at shilling fag

>Tfw only one person gets killed in the Charlottesville Demolition Derby

Just goes to show you never send in a white man to do a Muslims job.

Yes, you kike. Now prepare to get gassed when the race war starts.

Serious as a Heather Heyer heart attack..

I see. I was getting kind of worried....

This

Rethink what you know about Nazis.

Fuck off.

Also, sieg heil.

thank u comrade

>Jew will make up anything on twitter bc he knows no one will fact check him
Color me shocked

I'm a jew, i sucked my sons bloody peckah
and killed jayzus

Nazis were the fucking leftists.

Actual white supremacists are broken men who decided to fill the void in their sad lives with hatred.

The truth is that daddy or mommy didn't give them enough hugs so they feel like they need to blame someone else for their 'problems'.

Life is less difficult to deal with when you view the world in black and white. Sup Forums is pretty much an echo chamber for babies with abandonment issues.

no me

I used to be a nazi.... but then I took an arrow to the knee

u lie commies won admit it.

reddit

>pol
>echo chamber
>miraculously, tumblr and twitter arent echo chambers

Why are lolbertarians so stupid

woah man you're like freud or something

Stormfags are shill-tier tryhards
Sup Forumsis a board of bantz
Now that natsoc is mainstream some new meme-ism will rise.
Maybe the B'ahai pill is coming next

i like to go fishing at the pond, getting these juicy fishes out of it, but it's nothing compared to baitposting on poll

Sup Forums is a Communist board, we've seized the memes of production.

I'm actually quite loved and successful. 516 MCAT (96 percentile score), 3.87 GPA (3.85 science) med school applicant.

Those scores are Harvard level, for reference.

Who hurt you user?

You do realize if the (((they)) get enough young white men from Sup Forums to become radicals, then they get those men to prove their anti-white statements and propaganda through events like what we saw in Charlotte. I thought Sup Forums was smarter than to fall for obvious traps like this. When they divide you, they make you weaker.

>real Sup Forums is libertarian
This meme is an obvious power grab
libertard shills in full force today