imgur.com/a/OgppT
>E Homs Aug 7
imgur.com/a/yGxj0
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 13
>Abu Udai Managh, a Syria rebel commander, just defected from SDF to FSA Sultan Murad Division
>SAA captures Qatoub valley after advancing from the previously captured Humaymah valley
*Residents in al Hussainiyah neighbourhood in Deir Ezzor attacked and burned down the ISIS Hisbah HQ and free their children who were previously conscripted
*SAA land 21km behind IS lines near Homs-Raqqa border, capture Khirbet Makman & Al-Qadir
>DeZ: SAA stops new IS attack in Al-Baghiliyah District, N DeZ, killing 20
>E Ghouta: SAA captures Al-Manasher Roundabout & Al-Arab Neighborhood in Jobar
>HTS attempts to attack SAA on Castillo Highway but are spotted & stopped near Mallah Farms
*SAA fully liberates Al-Sukhnah, cleared of mines & IED's
>UN: 600k displaced Syrians returned home, 67% to Aleppo gov
>IS suicide bomber kills 25 JaI fighters in Daraa
>IS assaults Iranian base in east Homs, no survivors
>IS captures 3 SAA soldiers, kills 7 in S Raqqa CS
*Syrian opposition government runs out of money
>7 White Helmets killed in Idlib province by unknown armed men
*China: “We will prevent a North Korea regime change”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OoZyzym3ps
youtu.be/ccvwGYO1KwU?t=11s
youtu.be/OegY0FK6LRM
youtube.com/watch?v=mCzbVQa62f0
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-bulls-isils-defenses-east-hama-liberates-several-points/
almasdarnews.com/article/isil-terrorists-storm-strategic-city-southern-hasakah/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-army-renews-offensive-kurdish-held-villages-northern-aleppo/
almasdarnews.com/article/unique-footage-russian-jets-destroying-isil-oil-facilities-central-syria/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-rebel-sniper-destroys-army-cannon-one-shot-east-damascus/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-fighting-raqqa-looks-like-mosul-everyday/
almasdarnews.com/article/us-coalition-will-secure-safe-passage-al-tanf-militants-hasakah/
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-rebels-launch-counter-assault-eastern-damascus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NO ONE BAKED

ASSAD WILL WIN

Luckily, your friendly neighborhood lawyer was her just in time.
Get your shit together /shit-spongeposting general/.

4th for Assad!

off topic last post for the eve.

>/ag/ never looked so likely

ALSO

axes are a major good tool. and thee was after the peace was signed an axe fight between american and north koreans. the koreans chopped up one or two americans in that incident.

the americans chopped down a tree.

I think the north koreans may have a thing about axes.

anyway. gn

I never baked before so I would have just fucked it it desu

Nighty, Deep.

>because baking is THAT hard.

You underestimate my ability to fuck things up

Well then. Next one is on (You). Learn to overcome challenges or your neet ass will stay in that basement forever.

I'll have you know I am on the 2nd floor and in my last year of college.

>tfw bug that makes me unable to post threads on Sup Forums
Is this common?

So it is only 8 more floors before you can take the jump. ;^)
Yeah, it happens.

Aight crew, leaving for now. Act cool. Don't freak out.

No One Baked

saved

>Syrian opposition government runs out of money
Kek. I guess everyone realized funding them is useless, it doesn't matter the sunk cost they already incurred.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OoZyzym3ps

comfy theme

By doing very little in Syria Obama:

>Didn't cost the US much in dollars or manpower
>Fractured the EU
>Weakened Europe with refugees
>Strengthen the US dollar
>Caused both Iran and Russia to waste money and men
>Devastated a prominent Muslim population
>Made Europe hate Russia even more
>Lead China to put more money into world stability

Why is this a problem again?

weak b8 m8

No one. I know English is hard so I will be your guide.

honk honk for assad

The reason why antifa are so strong is because nobody fears the white nationalists.
I find it really peculiar how America, being such a gun filled country, hasn't had more shootings. Especially from redpilled people. How there hasn't been more assassinations, mowing down antifa(gs) and niggers is beyond me...

>last clown of charlottesville

We're saving them for in case actual war breaks out. If we use them in peacetime, we just get arrested/have tougher gun laws passed.

Because the right in america is pacified and bullied into submission by every aspect of society including church, academia and media.

>The reason why antifa are so strong is because nobody fears the white nationalists.
Its more to do with the fact that our society is so leftist
Read up on Weimar and the right-wing militant groups
The reason why they were so powerful was because society supported broadly their ideas
So you would have assassins and even people who tried to overthrow the government get off with like two years probation even if they'd killed a minister because the judges sympathized with him
>I find it really peculiar how America, being such a gun filled country, hasn't had more shootings. Especially from redpilled people. How there hasn't been more assassinations, mowing down antifa(gs) and niggers is beyond me...
"redpilled" people in America are politically and historically unconscious mainly because they are conservatives
So they never think and plan through a strategy to gain power or create an insurgency
The example of Dorner and that Serbian LARPer should show just how easy it would be for a small group to attack the police and create a guerilla band

You didn't include a link to the previous thread. But it's okay, baking is harder than that guy thinks.

haha
I wish I could save that but I'm on my phone at work. Will check the archives when I get home!

Prev

Why don't the white supreeemicst bring guns to their rallies? The commies start throwing shit or getting up in their face, blast off a round...

They're also allowed to do whatever they want because the media is on their side and won't report against them negatively. Anything that the right would do like what happened yesterday would never be allowed to go. They probably need to go to leftist protests and disrupt them but without waving nazi flags and being obvious because it does nothing for them

Just have a civil war already ffs, it will be basically an another shoah

I'm seeing so much fucked up shit from the cucks and anti-whites on twitter, it's fucking insane.
I would've gone on a rampage already.

>how to suicide by cop

The way whitey is treated right now, i wouldn't hesitate a second. Just look at the BLM fuckers, the dudes that shot up police. Did BLM get any backlash for that? No. POC really need to sit down and shut the fuck up.

Good morning niggers.

>would have
You're from Sweden, you live in the epicenter of this madness! Ergo, I do not believe you.

You'd kill one or two people then you'd be dead. ISIS tier mentality.

It's not as bad here as it was at that rally.
Our police atleast pretends to care about free speech and maintaining order.
youtu.be/ccvwGYO1KwU?t=11s
Omar Mateen scored 49.
What the fuck happened to "don't tread on me"?
Looks like you're getting fucking treaded on and then some...

I can't see how one would start though. Normal people really don't care much enough to fight over it, it's just internet memers and larpers who go to those ralies. What happened yesterday was between two groups of people, not against the government. The government would have to violently suppress one side for something to happen.

They do bring guns and they're allowed to. I saw some yesterday, but they're just for show and to act tough.

There's no riot police at a gay nightclub you fucking retard

Fucking alt-right larpers walking around with "don't tread on me" and "right wing death squads" shit, actually not doing anything.
Really boggles the mind

New Orleans Protocol

Your country is going to fall apart, the economy in the mexican/nigger infected states is going to cause you a lot of problems, thus moving white states towards secession

>alt-right-larpers

You're implying alt right even exists

The antifa had free-reign to attack, no police in sight.
Nobody could reach or shoot you in time even if you dumped a extended AR mag in this pile of human garbage

Yeah, look how great that's going, being trampled on by commies and politicians.

Let them secede.

>calls us all larpers while he is himself larping

Nah, you're just weak ass faggots.
You have everything set to overthrow the jew infested government and RWDS commies, but you're not using it.
I'm gonna drop this subject for now because the absolute JUST state whitey is in right now is making me rage so bad.

>american whites are so weak and pathetic
>coming from a fucking Swede

Oh that's rich

>52%

California is the only one really getting absolutely fucked with their awful decisions. I doubt Calexit will happen but if it does I can't see how it would survive much on its own, but I'd be glad to be rid of it. I honestly wouldn't care if the whole western half of America was given back to Mexico or they created that Mexican country I forgot the name of that has threads here occasionally. As long as Mexicans in the East left to go there.

>look mom! I posted it again!

The merchants wont let it happen peacefully.

Apologize
Edited this on Phone

If the rednecks and the like get riled up for war, it will be a defensive one. They only care about defending their home. Luckily, conservative states grow all the food, have all the guns, and have most of the soldiers. Also, almost all the nuke silos are located in conservative states.

Implying everyone who is white is a honest person with high moral standards

This is very true. If civil war does break out, the left would starve. Plus most of them can't contain food larger than a small garden. Even collectively it wouldn't be enough.

Enjoy the slow death of your people and culture. You deserve death.

Well, maybe other brands of redneck are like that. I just know the ones where I live probably wouldn't be willing to fight past our state's lines. They'd be like pic related

Except that they wouldn't keep going

Growing food requires knowledge and most importantly experience, you also need water and good land.

I don't know when it happened but it looks like the PMU has now entered Syria through the Tawsin border crossing.

All of my neighbors are farmers, and we our selves have 2 cows, multiple goats and rabbits, 4 turkeys and 15 chickens. We also have an orchard that produces so much fruit, the tree branches start breaking and we end up giving it away to friends (or in a civil war situation, it becomes something we can trade) and finally we have a huge garden that produces enough for our family.

We also have a community of Amish in our county who we can trade and learn from. I think I'm set.

Get pigs and sheep and you will be fine

post proofs my dude

Iraq PMU is already in Syria for a while

We had pigs for a while but we slaughtered them recently. They're a pain in the ass and since my dad runs this farm as a hobby he doesn't think it's worth the pain. But our neighbors have some IIRC, we could always trade some fruit for a piglet or something

I'll never understand why something that is a full time job for some people my dad just considers a hobby for fun

hello im feeling very ill today so i may just be here for a bit depending on how i feel
hows the G A I N Z?

>Nah, you're just weak ass faggots.
how about you go shoot up your local refugee camp sven ?
you sure seem to be ready for the consequences

Slim pickings today lad. Hopefully we get some news as to what the Tigers accomplished in their air drop.

Hello lads, How are you all?

New R&U videos,
>Kurdish media accusing Iraqi PMU of recruiting child soldiers
youtu.be/OegY0FK6LRM

not very good pingustan see....
how are u?

>Battles for Syria | August 13th 2017 | Images from Raqqa
youtube.com/watch?v=mCzbVQa62f0

You should rest mate,
>hows the G A I N Z?
>Abu Udai Managh, a Syria rebel commander, just defected from SDF to FSA Sultan Murad Division

Also im fine aswell thank you for asking

I don't sleep well anymore desu. Other than that I'm just looking for a good concealed carry pistol since I'm getting my permit this fall. All of my other guns are rifles, or pistols not meant for CC

What pistol do you have in mind?

>Syrian Army bulls through ISIL’s defenses in east Hama, liberates several points

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:55 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) wasted no time after the announcement of Al-Sukhnah’s liberation yesterday, liberating new areas from the remaining Islamic State (ISIL) terrorists clinging onto the eastern countryside of Hama.

Backed by heavy Russian airstrikes, the Syrian Arab Army’s Qalamoun Shield unit of the 3rd Division attacked the Islamic State’s positions near the town of Salba, scoring a new advance after an intense battle this afternoon.

According to a government source in Salamiyah City, the Syrian Arab Army and their allies seized several points, including the large hilltop of Tal Hikmat, from the Islamic State militants, killing and wounding scores of terrorists in the process.
The Syrian military is now gearing up for a major assault on the strategic town of ‘Uqayrbat, which is considered the Islamic State’s last stronghold in central Syria.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-bulls-isils-defenses-east-hama-liberates-several-points/

>ISIL terrorists storm strategic city in southern Hasakah
BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:15 P.M.) – The Islamic State (ISIL) launched a desperate offensive on the strategic city of Al-Shaddadi, Sunday, targeting the defenses of the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in the area.

ISIL began the assault by pushing north from the Deir Ezzor provincial border, striking the SDF’s positions just south of Al-Shaddadi in the hopes of catching the Kurdish-led forces off-guard.

While clashes are still ongoing, it appears that the SDF have mostly repelled the Islamic State’s attack after killing several of the terrorist combatants that were attempting to reach the city.
Al-Shaddadi is located near the Hasakah-Deir Ezzor provincial border in the southern part of the Al-Hasakah Governorate; it was the Islamic State’s former stronghold in northeastern Syria.
almasdarnews.com/article/isil-terrorists-storm-strategic-city-southern-hasakah/

>Turkish Army renews offensive on Kurdish-held villages in northern Aleppo
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (4:20 P.M.) – Overnight, fresh clashes erupted between the Turkish Armed Forces, backed by Ahrar Al-Sham and Free Syrian Army (FSA) factions, and the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in the northern countryside of Aleppo.

According to a Kurdish source close to Al-Masdar News, Turkish troops and aligned Syrian rebels launched a brief assault on the SDF-held town of Maranaz under the cover of darkness. Clashes continued throughout the night, but the Turkish-led attack proved largely fruitless with zero ground gained in Aleppo province as daylight broke on Sunday.

Meanwhile, Turkish artillery units opened fire on the villages of Ayn Daknah, Al-Biloniyah, Sheikh Issa, Al-Samuqah and Tall Rifaat today, targeting positions controlled by SDF fighters.
Sporadic firefights are also taking place across Efrin’s eastern frontline. Al-Masdar News was unable to obtain information regarding casualties due to the renewed fighting.
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-army-renews-offensive-kurdish-held-villages-northern-aleppo/

I'm thinking about just getting a snub nosed revolver like this RIA M206. I'm a college student so I can't be dropping big money on guns. This one is cheap, but reviews I've seen don't have many complaints. Plus they came from the Philippines, so you know they're good for shooting crackheads if one tries to mug you.

>nu/po/ thinks the Dodge Challenger driver is another ZimZam
The intellectual capacity of this board has taken a steep dive
Hopefully when he's convicted they don't just get butthurt and actually learn from their mistakes

>this guy just made our movement appear equal to that of ISIS to the general public WOOO MAGA

Why is everyone so happy about it? Fucking morons

>Unique footage of Russian jets destroying ISIL oil facilities in central Syria
BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:10 P.M.) – The Russian Air Force has played an integral role in the ongoing destruction of the so-called Islamic State (ISIL) in Syria.

Using their mighty aerial arsenal, the Russian Air Force has relentlessly targeted the Islamic State’s positions in central Syria, destroying several installations belonging to the terrorist group in both the Homs and Hama governorates.

On Sunday, the Syrian Free News channel on YouTube released footage of the Russian Air Force destroying a number of Islamic State facilities across the Syrian Desert. Unique footage: ISIS facilities burning after the strikes of Russian aviation.
Since oil production is the Islamic State’s economic back-bone in both Syria and Iraq, the Russian and Syrian air forces have made it a priority to continue to target the terrorist group’s supply routes and refineries in the central Syria.
almasdarnews.com/article/unique-footage-russian-jets-destroying-isil-oil-facilities-central-syria/
Video in link

>VIDEO: Rebel sniper destroys army cannon with one shot in east Damascus
BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:10 P.M.) – A marksman of the Faylaq al-Rahman Islamist group appears to have disabled a 23-mm ZU-23-2 anti-aircraft gun of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in eastern Damascus.

The video released on social media did not clarify whether the shot was part of engagements in the district of Ayn Tarma or Jobar (both fronts are highly active at the present time).

What can be gathered from the footage is that the militant sniper took their shot at well over a kilometer with a high-powered rifle. The marksman’s round hit either the breach of the 23-mm gun or (highly unlikely) straight down one of the two barrels, causing a loaded shell in the cannon to detonate and effectively render the weapon useless.
Al-Masdar News cannot clarify whether or not any SAA troops were wounded or killed as a result of this event.

It is worth noting that many of the Islamist snipers in east Damascus have years of experience and often carry out opportunistic shots like the one shown in the video below as a means of keeping pro-government forces weary of their unseen presence.
almasdarnews.com/article/video-rebel-sniper-destroys-army-cannon-one-shot-east-damascus/

>VIDEO: Fighting in Raqqa looks more like Mosul everyday
BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:45 P.M.) – The latest footage from Raqqa to be released by ISIS media shows, as usual, the terrorist groups’ fighters offering ceaseless resistance towards the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). On closer inspection however, there can be identified emerging parallels in the nature of the battle that ISIS is performing in Raqqa to what was seen in Mosul.

To start with, it is worth noting the presence of what appears to be local recruits within the ranks of ISIS forces in Raqqa who do not have standard ISIS attire. This was seen in Mosul towards the end of the fighting when it became apparent that not all militants were foreign volunteers and career troops, but in fact also native (to the city) enlistees.

Secondly, a brief scene in the footage below shows one the jihadists employing a shoulder-fired rocket launcher design that (until now) has only ever been known too be used by ISIS during the last phases of the Mosul operation. The rocket launcher is apparently an indigenous-built weapon, or so the terrorist group claims.
The last parallel that stands out is the increasingly greater dependence by ISIS on light fire support weapons as the battle moves towards Raqqa’s city center. Just like Mosul, the use of recoilless rifles, heavy machine guns and anti-tank guided missiles (ATGMs) by the terrorist group gradually gave way to more mobile squad-level fire support weapons – namely shoulder-fired rocket launchers and medium machine guns – as Iraqi forces pushed towards the central areas of the city.
almasdarnews.com/article/video-fighting-raqqa-looks-like-mosul-everyday/
video in link

Actually impressive desu

>>this guy just made our movement appear equal to that of ISIS to the general public WOOO MAGA
>Why is everyone so happy about it? Fucking morons

I don't care about that the hypocrisy of which killing or massacre gets to be a "national conversation" sickens me
What concerns me is how they seem to be lying to themselves
>It was self-defense!!
>He was surrounded!!
I prefer the people who celebrate it as another dead commie
I would prefer if they realized and argued that police and governments created the situation where such things are likely to occur do their refusal to defend rallies like Milo Shapiro and Trump where ordinary people were attacked and denied the right to assembly
That is the real story here

>our
>Sup Forums is....
fill in the rest

I was speaking as if from the point of view of those who are cheering for it.

>US coalition will secure safe passage of al-Tanf militants to Hasakah
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:55 P.M.) – According to pro-opposition sources, US-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) mercenaries of Jaysh Maghawir al-Thawra (Revolutionary Commando Army) have been guaranteed safe passage from their desert base at al-Tanf in southern Homs Governorate to the city of Ash-Shaddadi in Haskah Governorate.

The deal was apparently reported by a Jaysh Maghawir al-Thawra spokesperson who also mentioned that coalition representatives have not yet confirmed anything due to “operational security” purposes.

According to the reports, the US will guarantee the safe passage of FSA militants from al-Tanf by securing a land route from them. If this is not possible however, then coalition forces will transport Jaysh Maghawir al-Thawra fighters to Hasakah via helicopters.
US-backed FSA militants operating in Syria’s Badia al-Sham region were – according to the American-led coalition – placed there to fight ISIS and limit the terrorist group’s transnational mobility between Syria and Iraq. In the event they proved virtually useless in carrying out this task, preferring only to attack pro-government forces and hoping US airpower would back their offensive operations.

Now some of these mercenaries (who are still vetted by the US Department of State) are to be transported southern Hasakah Governorate. Here they will be used to further the US agenda in Syria (under the pretext of fighting ISIS) by denying the future return of Syrian sovereign territory east of the Euphrates River to the internationally-recognized government in Damascus.
almasdarnews.com/article/us-coalition-will-secure-safe-passage-al-tanf-militants-hasakah/

Suitable vehicle for his mission

>Islamist rebels launch counter-assault in eastern Damascus
BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:40 A.M.) – The Islamist rebels of Faylaq Al-Rahman launched a powerful counter-assault in the eastern suburbs of Damascus this morning, targeting the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) positions at ‘Ayn Tarma.

Faylaq Al-Rahman militants stormed the Syrian Army’s defenses earlier this morning after losing a large amount of territory to the latter near the ‘Ayn Tarma Meat Market.

However, the Faylaq Al-Rahman assault would not last long, as the Syrian Arab Army’s 105th Brigade drove back the militants and secured the areas they recently captured in ‘Ayn Tarma.
The Syrian Arab Army launched their east Damascus offensive in July, following their successful operations in the nearby suburbs of Al-Qaboun and Tishreen.
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-rebels-launch-counter-assault-eastern-damascus/

Tell me lad should Kurds be destroyed?