Free Masons

some head 33rd dude at the Free masons asked me if i want him to make a petition for me to join. should i do it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you want to worship Satan and be amongst pedophiles and disgusting sleazy people, go right ahead.

What is your line of work?

More like if you want to sit around and build a network full of high ranked white collars in your area go ahead. Occasionally you go out and hold fundraisers, do community work, or just do jack shit at the lodge meetings. Lot of reading and some tests though.

>some head 33rd dude at the Free masons asked me if i want him to make a petition for me to join. should i do it Sup Forums?
thats a clandestine lodge, no mason will ever invite you to join

i work at a corporate headquarters to a rehab company

i had to do some digging to have it come up. i have worked under this guy for a while.

yeah, join them, and pay to be a usefull idiot and disguising their club as a neat little gentlemens club while the higherups continue to screw over the world. really good goy you are

What makes you say that?

We need men on the inside

Do it

Up to you. Go learn about it from the horse's mouth, not the JIDF here.

Doesn't sound like an invite, more letting him know that he's able to join if he fits the criteria. It's one of our loopholes.

>join masons
>introduce them to Kek
> They realize the one true overlord
>we fuck kids together with frog masks while fucking over the poor

If you want your third eye anus sphincter expanded

thanks man. i think i am going to do it.

Yep they thrive in political crisis, now it's when the good deals happen.

>Title of your mum's sex tape

Don't join them. You can learn the top level stuff (free of any of their bullshit beliefs) right on the internet & for free.

>Sup Forums starts a Kekist revolution within the Masons

Reality isn't that surreal... yet.

Right, also if you want to sell out the white race and go along with the gay, racemixing, white genocide agenda that freemasons are pushing for worldly gain. Fuck you and your tower of babel building bullshit. I pray the god smites you sodomites.

That's like saying you can learn how to ride a bike by reading about it.

why not? youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM

the fact that the masons are involved in everything, and the fact that everything is fucked up

do it op