Well guys, I think this is it. It's time for me to move on

Well guys, I think this is it. It's time for me to move on.

After yesterday's incident, this political movement has gotten too radical for me. Don't get me wrong, I agree with a lot of the stuff said here, but when things like murder get involved, I'm out.
I just want to thank all of you anons for everything you've given me whether it be knowledge, memes, or just fun with things like the Ferguson riots, Ebolachan, and of course the 2016 election. Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and I'd rather die a hero than live to become a villain.

Here's to securing the existence of our people and a future for white children.
Farewell fellow Sup Forumsacks, good luck in life and may you always be redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSOoh_bbvwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>have azn wife and half azn kid
Yep, I'm out too. I'm not going to help someone who is going to turn around and gas me and mine as soon as they win.

Is this what it takes to get rid of you?

bye pussy

Fake and gay

posting in a shill thread

How much are they paying you to post this shit?

Anyone with a single drop of non-nordic blood in their veins had better think twice about continuing too.

Fuck off we're full JIDF.

Man I'm heartbroken over this. Didn't realize how emotionally invested I was in the altright and white identity. This murder will raise public sentiment against them and their ideas to a fever pitch. I don't see a good path forward desu.

Don't know who you are but we might miss you

I'm with you user. See you on the_donald!

This is retarded.
One guy did something, for reasons we don't know yet.

I'm pretty sure I saw this post earlier.

Why is one guy representative of the whole movement? Some troubled "quiet kid" does something retarded and then an entire group of people are condemned as horrid creatures? No one did after the Orlando night club shooting
>OH WAIT

We're going to get a flood of this new concern troll nu-pol nuclear button hybrid shareblue posts now... Wonderful. I was beginning to think that this whole ideological war was too easy. Good to see that David Brock has his morale back.

>kill commies
>kill commies
>helicopter rides
>gas the kikes
>muh white genocide
suddenly, someone does exactly what Sup Forums has been fapping about for yers
>oh noes, this isn't us, this isn't us at all!

Bull fucking shit, user. This is you.

>when you're so beta you have to marry an Asian woman

I bet it's not even a jap either, probably some SEA whore.

once you are here you will never leave..

lol you differentiate between Asians? That whole "honorary aryan" bullshit?

Nobody cares faggot.

Oh, come on, don't go yet. Don't leave' Hey guy come on, we're simpatico. Look at us. We shop at the same shop. Hey, hermano.

That's true.

But I'm only sticking around to piss in the ocean of piss now.

I'm on /pol
never been part of this retarded movement thing you cite

You should stay for the bantz, redpillz shit posting and memes

Nice pasta faggot

Life it's a struggle, rather you think it's comfortable or not will depend on the experiences you live from here on.

If you think this it's serious I have some serious shit in my Sup Forums memories folder.

First
Best
>Muslim runs over a crowd
>FILTHY MUDSLIME MUH RELIGION OF PEACE
>White Sup Forums user runs over a crowd
>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS JUS SCARED HE JUS ACCIDENTALLY RAN OVER 20 PEOPLE

you know I can never really tell if these threads are genuine or if it's just some guy LARPING as a nu-Sup Forumsack to get easy replies

>lol you differentiate between Asians?
You mean like the Asians do? Are you implying there isn't a stark difference between Japanese and Cambodian people?

IKR?

Yes they have some kind of script, and general indications.

sage

See you tomorrow

You thought securing a future for your own fucking children was about sipping coffee while browsing Sup Forums? Get the fuck out of here you weak minded faggot.

Your statement implies Japanese are better than SEA Asians at the very least.

I just find thinking strange in a Nazi or whatever you're calling yourself.

don't let the door hit you on the way out

we taking over

>implying the Japanese aren't better than SE jungle savages
>implying it's strange thinking for a Nazi to see tiny differences in ethnic groups
Are you legitimately retarded?

Leftists are not people tho

Oh, well let's apply that knowledge, shall we?

Oh, Asians have lower crime rates and higher IQ's in general? Better march yourself into that gas chamber, champ! It's only right!

The fuck outta here.

Is this a pasta ?

>Concern troll.jpg

Herbs in the field

What are you even talking about? I said there's differences between the Japanese and Southeast Asians. You implied all Asians are the same.

Just that if there are differences between he Japanese and Southeast Asians, well, certainly there are differences between them and whites, right?

And shouldn't we act accordingly?

Too radical? Fuck you coward. Watch this video to get inspired:

youtu.be/JSOoh_bbvwU

when you find out, it will be too late

1 post, saged and reported.

nothing happened yesterday but an accident.

It will only be a matter of time before he is seen as a hero. Breivik is seen as a hero and he just outright killed almost 100 leftist children

>but when things like murder get involved, I'm out

Who did you kill?

I'm relieved to see a lot of us are thinking the same. It's a thin line between reality and memes for the slow-witted individual; a lot of anons are too impressionable and don't fully comprehend Sup Forums culture, some think we unironically want to gas jews and lynch niggers. And so in that regard, this board has become downright dangerous. I might try reddit idk lmao

Fucking retarded leaf agreeing with an obvious shill thread

Does anyone have more screen grabs showing ANTIFA Trolling as NAZIS I only have the one so far

>why are people upset over being lumped in with a murderer?

Canadians are the worst posters