ITT we discuss the philosophical and political implications of Hinduism

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
youtu.be/MOlZlXn0KT8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SarlTxrAbIY
youtu.be/7ooCodjgjkY
youtu.be/adyjwFgXRNY
youtu.be/eUJEScQT9ZY
youtu.be/hMBKmQEPNzI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahman
youtube.com/watch?v=JYvdJ9mXtYE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_(Hinduism)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources
>introduction to Hinduism for westerners
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

Bump

youtu.be/MOlZlXn0KT8

POO

Sei gebumpt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SarlTxrAbIY

Kys

Tactical bump. Hinduism could be the white man's religion instead of kikeianity and pagan larp.

>spiritual
>hierarchical
>put women in their place, but not Muslim tier
But more importantly
>doesn't worship Jews

Traditional women are goddess in our culture, societal pressure is the key
But on a side note how will the caste system be implemented in Hwhites

Smart people become brahmans.
Chads become kshatrya.
Entrepreneurial people become (((merchants))).
NEETs become shudra.

That's a really simplistic understanding of the caste system, the shudras are tribes that lost, not necessarily nigger tier

youtu.be/7ooCodjgjkY

youtu.be/adyjwFgXRNY

>doesn't want "Jewish" religion
>instead wants mixture of Dravidian and iranian religion

Hinduism is a word made up by British colonialists to describe a bunch of religions that weren't fighting eachother. When did you guys adopt this language as your own again>?

Hindu is what the Iranians called us, the religion is called Sanatan dharm as most of /pol is as retarded as you I didn't put it in the title

youtu.be/eUJEScQT9ZY

Wrong

youtu.be/hMBKmQEPNzI

It's sad that Hitler and those Nazi faggots stole this ancient Asian religious symbol for their white supremacist cult. It's a symbol that predates Christianity.

>Hitler was a white supremacist

They didn't steal anything, we share a common heritage, LURK MOAR

>burger education

Pic related

youtu.be/hMBKmQEPNzI

WHO IS THIS BASED INDIAN?

SOMEBODY GET HIM A TOILET THRONE.

HE MUST CONTROL THE WORLD.

>flag
>image
Cutlets are so apparent

i will not give you the loo insult, i only ask this one question: why is there upwards of 33 million deities in the hindu religion?

WILL YOU PLEASE RULE OVER ME?

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A FATHER FIGURE.

We worship our based ancestors who are manifestation of a cosmic conciseness, the number is unimportant

Post boipussy

>cutlets
Indian insult / term of endearment similar to wanker.
That little cutlet Kumar forgot again (cutlets)

WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?

What do you (Hindus in general) think of the Aesir-Asura link? If you think it's legitimate, why do you think the former are seen as "good" while the latter are seen more negatively?

i am a liar, i have more questions, tell me about this cosmic consciousness?

No I was referring to the mark of Abraham you have on your dick

holy shit poo bro, how old is that painting? WTF

oh you want to see my foreskin?

...? I'm willing to do this for you... but it will solve nothing.

Well most people aren't aware of it, but I think it's legitimate, as our texts describe the Asura and the devas had the same father, prajapati and they were warring tribes described differently with each regions perspective

Any possibility that it is a psuedo-creation myth?
Would be pretty interesting if the Indo-European groups split off and the Nordics framed themselves in legend as the Aesir--or in the image of them--while the Aryans thought of themselves as an opposing clan, but also recognized the common bond.

The painting is new, but it portrays the pushpak viman from one of our epics, the epic is said to taken 5000 years ago
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana

What do you mean by pseudo creation myth

The cosmic conciseness or the Brahman we are all living in his dream, our ultimate aim is to break the cycle of life and death and be one with him

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahman

youtube.com/watch?v=JYvdJ9mXtYE

how do you feel about santos bonacci?

Literally who

I'm working on resynthesizing Western religions into a new canon based on the structure and values of Hinduism. Between Kabbalah and Ellusis we've got all the same info.

Are you German by any chance :^)

Nope not really!

Sorry for the late reply.
But I mean that it could be a sort of tale of origins. The forefathers of the Indo-European groups got deified, and they ended up representing individual groups that broke off from the core in prehistory. It would reflect a dispute or just a difference in values that caused the fracturing of the whole Indo-European group.
Not really creation, per se, but a story of the founding of a people.

No the story of origin is different, the Vedas talk about an ancient artic home, it's quite complex I can point you towards reading sources.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_(Hinduism)

Well, so much for that conjecture. Thanks for the source, though.