Alright fellow members of the Sup Forumsish resistance...

Alright fellow members of the Sup Forumsish resistance, anybody else care to name and provide evidence for the presence of others involved in this week's demonstration?

I think it's worth showing these proles just how replaceable they actually are.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform
patreon.com/yesyoureracist
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896411734617075712
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896713553666871296
twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896492908416835584
youtube.com/watch?v=keHJ6a9fcwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This will only radicalize them further.

lol getting my popcorn

Do they think giving him more free time will have a positive effect?

Sure.

Step One: Click this link:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

Step Two: Report the following account:

patreon.com/yesyoureracist

Step Three: Select "Bullying"

Step Four: Explain that he is violating Patreon's TOS by soliciting personal information, posting it, and encouraging abuse.

Here are the three links to evidence that you can post:

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896411734617075712

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896713553666871296

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896492908416835584

I would hire a white nationalist before a liberal. At least I know the nationalist takes pride in his work.

>evidence for the presence of others involved in this week's demonstration?
i got some
youtube.com/watch?v=keHJ6a9fcwY

How so? They will inevitably seek to undermine the productivity of your business by compromising the work of those not belonging to his given in-group, and even the business itself if it does not orient itself purely to the benefit of that in-group. He's just as detrimental to the thing as a liberal SJW.

>They will inevitably seek to undermine the productivity of your business by compromising the work of those not belonging to his given in-group,

Fuck off laffypole retard. You seriously think white nationalists are chasing around Indians and blacks with big sticks in their daily lives? 90% of the time you wouldn't be able to tell their appearance from a normie because we actively make an attempt to blend in.

Not chasing around, no - but whether actively or passively, your views will impact your engagement with whatever organisation you are involved with, and your capacity to cooperate with others within those organisations to achieve common goals. This is how biases function.

And yet strangely, these organizations can't identify these people without them being doxxed. It's almost like they are indistinguishable as an employee, which means they are as productive as their counterparts, and the only reason they are being fired is to save the company from potential boycotts.

Or, perhaps, this moment just removes plausible deniability from their ongoing behaviours.
If it's unjust, perhaps labour laws ought to be strengthened to protect the rights of workers against their employers~

>Or, perhaps, this moment just removes plausible deniability from their ongoing behaviours

You mean acting uncooperative and decreasing productivity is tolerated in a corporate environment if you aren't a white nationalist? You have never had a job you retarded laffypole faggot and it really shows.

I mean the clear intentionality behind it, and its directedness, are easier to mask. I've worked with a number of white nationalists and this has been consistent.

>controlled opposition looses his job
>bad
DAILY REMINDER THAT SKIN WORSHIP IS PAGANFAGGOTRY

> I've worked with a number of white nationalists

You haven't worked at all.

>I mean the clear intentionality behind it,

If you are discovered to be incompetent you will be fired or demoted to a position where you don't need to be competent to succeed. This is the way having a job works. No manager in the world who isn't himself in need of a sacking is going to sit there and watch you turn a four man job into an eight man one half the time and think "well he doesn't mean anything by it, let's keep him on."

This doesn't allow for the culture of persistent mediocrity that is fostered in most of the sites of employment where the bulk of immigrant workers tend to find themselves, bred of the absolute lack of incentive for a worker to produce more than the median of what could be desired of his labour.
>you havent worked
lol okay - says the man arguing with the naivete of a recent high school graduate

>This doesn't allow for the culture of persistent mediocrity that is fostered in most of the sites of employment

So basically you're saying that the mediocrity of a white nationalist's labour is indistinguishable from the mediocrity of basically any other employee, other than that he is a white nationalist (which is why it follows that they're never fired until being "doxed").

You're arguing yourself into a hole here, first you say that white nationalists get fired because they act as saboteurs in a work environment, then you say that they aren't fired before being doxxed because everyone else is performing at the same level as them anyway. If all the other workers are lowering themselves to the same level of mediocrity just above what would be an adequately poor performance for termination, as you say, why wouldn't they be fired too? If the white nationalist is under-performing intentionally because he doesn't want to work with Pajeet, and Pajeet is under-performing intentionally because he thinks he can get away with it, why would the white nationalist be fired but Pajeet not be fired? The reality of the situation is the performance in their roles has absolutely nothing to do with it, which is why your logic is so fucked.

The reason, the sole reason that they are fired, is that their being doxxed opens the doors to boycotts and potentially scares investors, which immediately makes them undesirable as an employee, even if they were employee of the month every month since they entered their position. Do I think it's unfair? No, the workplace looks out for themselves, and the nationalist new the risk before going outside without a mask.

>says the man arguing with the naivete of a recent high school graduate

You aren't even arguing at all. By your own "logic", everyone is intentionally being unproductive to meet the same baseline, yet somehow the white nationalist is a special case in any way other than what I've outlined?

knew*

lol no

Because narrative highlights consistency in patterns of indolence that allow it to appear outlined against data that would otherwise subsume it
and publicly declaring affiliation with white nationalist groups suggests narrative