Reminder to install adNauseam

adnauseam.io/

Basic gestalt: It registers clicks on every single ad to fuck with google's algorithm.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission
addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/adnauseam-2/
qwant.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is pretty nice
the browser doesn't seem slower than when using ublock origin

Nice. I thought everyone had forgotten about Google's communist ploy last week.

AdNauseum for Firefox: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/

AdNauseum for Chrome: github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission

AdNauseum for Opera: addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/adnauseam-2/

And to think this is our SJW opposition
bump

Doesn't Google get ad revenue for ads clicked on? Isn't this giving them money? Pls help brainlet out

this overloads their ad system
they're getting bunch of illegitimate clicks
tracking users is also hard

No adnauseam for Android? I already use brave but I like the idea of making their prediction worthless.

>Slandering Soviet symbolism with a capitalist corporation

Doesn't this just give the ad people more money?

Better yet, at this rate it'll be a fascist corporation before too long, if it isn't already one.

>they're getting bunch of illegitimate clicks
Who or what decides if an ad is "illegitimate". I still see them making more money off this

L

M

F

A

O

!

Y E S !

>Giving money to them
>B-but it confuses their system!
No (You) for you shill.

No, haven't seen an Android install yet. If I see a link I'll repost next time Google/Adnauseum rolls around.

If advertisers are paying for thousands of clicks and getting no return on that investment, they will stop using Google advertising.

Sometimes you have to pay the long-game.

Exactly.

or you could just block ads.

I was wondering when someone would leak their code.

I'm Jeff from google. I'm going to have to ask you to remove this discussion topic, or I will be forced to contact the Sup Forums moderators. Thanks.

this does block ads
the clicks are done in the background
the dev says it's built off of ublock origin

I click the folder, click add, error?
What gives?

eat a dick faggler

Should I uninstall UO, because I already have both UO and AdNauseam.

>I thought everyone had forgotten about Google's communist ploy last week.
We didn't forget. Much of those conversations have been moved to Sup Forums

Jeff, the only reason why you and your compatriots haven't been hit with an antitrust like microsoft for having a monopoly is because of google's lobbyist buddies at the capitol that got in tight with the previous administration and if you are privy to such info, you would know this already.

It don't work on Brave, that I'm using

I still uses google, but I will try to resist the urge and stay with other services

Brave actually gives you lots of options, and this one is suprisingly awesome, more than google I would say, you should check it out

Fuck, I actually may have found a superior alternative to google, if you can live without their services, like gmail.

qwant.com/

It's incredible. We may meme this into the mainstream, because it is really GREAT.

Can we talk about what browsers are actually safe? Goolag Chrome and Orwellfox seem to be out. I'm not about to use Microsoft's literal shit of a whatever it's suppose to be, and I recently read that Opera is all chinky.

1. thoughts on Opera
2. best alternatives for these nigger level browsers?

the more the merry-go-round

what is this "firefox is unsafe" meme? i thought mozilla was just a lefty company, not a jewish one.

FUCKKKKK I FOUND A SUPERIOR SEARCH ENGINE

IT CAN DO LOTS OF COOL SHIT, LIKE BROWSE MULTIPLE YOUTUBE VIDEO, ALONG WITH VIMEO AND ANOTHER SERVICE, THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME

what's the difference between clicking every ad and not clicking any ads?

Advertisers have been getting no return for a long time. They're going to assume that the creative didn't work, or they bid on the wrong keywords or properties, etc. They're not going to blame google.

its good but the format is cancer

just recently announced they'd start censoring harmful ideas

>3 posts
>all saying basically the same thing
either you're an annoying kid no one is about to take seriously, or you're actually this stupid.