Look at all the chaos guys. I strongly belive this is the work of our god KEK...

Look at all the chaos guys. I strongly belive this is the work of our god KEK. Lets try to pray to him with EPIC GETS to further increase his power.

Thread Theme:youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

PRAISE KEK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sa7MrFssk-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a faggot

You're a faggot

You're all faggots. This whole community is seriously pathetic.

You're a faggot.

You're a bigger faggot

faggot

You're a faggot

O O F

You're a faggot.

IM A FAGGOT

did you say kek fag thread

PRAISE KEK

>PRAISE KEK

Praise him!! Shadilay!

didn't check the link, but you're still a faggot.

>!!

is kekistan even a thing unironically anymore, whenever one of them posts here they are either baiting or get bullied out of the board?

it was an inside job

Hail Kel and destroy all evil

Watch this while you praise his holy name

youtu.be/sa7MrFssk-I

What a faggot.. Jeez

this is refreshing to read, Perception is everything. This chaos is good. the media is freaking out over a inconsequential protest over a statue removal with less fatalities and injuries than the average BLM march. How many times have they blocked off a highway and had an angry soccer mom run through them? NAZIS PROTEST EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY. THE FUCKING ACLUS HAS gone to scotus multiple times for white supremacists for chrissakes. no one has given a shit until this particular media blitz.

This chaos and panic means that Kek still has the upper hand. Leftist cucks and their globalist conglomerate owned media outlets are running around like headless chickens. They can't even form a coherent response to this. All their polls and focus groups and advisors have said, quit with the identity politcs- focus on economics. What do these dumb motheruckers do? They are doubling down on identity politics merely because the lowest common denominator lap it up.

If doobs, country-wide race war within one month

Shadilay!

fuck leftists

3you shall have no other gods before me.

4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
kek doesnt exist and these singles will prove it

Shadilay, brother. This board has been flooded with heretical fresh blood, but all of this is the continuation of what was set in motion. The faithful wait patiently. Kek is already here. Soon the heretics will know the truth.